Author Topic: THE LAZLO CHRONICLES ---PART TWO: do not get jaw surgery!!!!  (Read 18420 times)

Lazlo

• Private
THE LAZLO CHRONICLES ---PART TWO: do not get jaw surgery!!!!
« on: August 01, 2016, 04:07:51 PM »
xx

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:45:49 AM by Lazlo »

GJ

• Administrator
Re: THE LAZLO CHRONICLES ---PART TWO: do not get jaw surgery!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 04:30:53 PM »
Hey your dad said you're more handsome; that's a good start.

this is the new RELIGION. THE RELIGION OF BONE!

You should turn this into a t-shirt to fund all your future surgery!
Millimeters are miles on the face.

ditterbo

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 04:48:00 PM »
Soo I had a chin implant revision surgery - an 8mm implant replaced with a 12mm.  Even intravenous at the end of surgery, my whole lower face looked huge compared to my upper cheeks and eyes, & all throughout the week post op. You could draw a line like you were tracing a pyramid from my chin up to my forehead.  With the swelling gone, my chin is again a bit recessive (like 5mm per Gunson I think) and the heavy lower face is gone. I know nothing compared to you in bimax, but somehow I doubt what your seeing with your upper cheeks will be very noticeable (if at all) after several months.   

GJ - this was back in April.  I got some really f*ed up paralysis in my lower lip from the first chin implant that I plan to post about later.  This revision unfortunately didn't fix it.

Edit2: If you haven't read my post yet Lazlo, holy s**t sounds like you fell off of cloud 9 at 300mph.  I could see how the logistics of the meds could get messed up if they assume the best case scenario on the flight... huge lesson learned for everyone else (if they decide to wing it with flying 1 week post op).  Did you even make it back to Canada, or wherever you live? 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:56:27 PM by GJ »

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:00:47 PM »
I doubt what your seeing with your upper cheeks will be very noticeable (if at all) after several months.

Most likely not.

A 12mm genio? Wow...
Do you plan to post photos of that?

earl25

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »
Yeah so this was Hell, did I tell you that? I wanted to die? I'm only slowly recovering from the trauma of spending the day on and off a plain in detroit, my sinus bursts and running out of VERY VERY powerful pain meds for 24 hours now. I want to kill myself. \\\\\\

Yeah so let me be straight up. Like I was at the beginning when I first descended into this forums and shook things up.
\DON"T GET JAW SURGERY. JUST DOn'T DO IT. IT"S KIND OF POINTLESS, REALLY DUMB, EVERYONE SCREWS IT P CAUSE IT"S NOT SOMETHING THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CHANGED PAST YOU'RE LIKE 20 years old

Yeah so straight up: It's hell. Also, some people have informed me they thing my entire results are f**ked. Sinn says it's fine and also checked my bite says it's fine. Im back in Toronto feeling liberated. even my dad was like wow you look a lot more handsome.

I asked for more than anyone from surgery. but i'll tell you it's a very very very preliminary step is your goal AESTHETICS.

because of me and EARL Dr. Sinn's office has been the central hub for stage 5 incels. (just a joke don't take offence). I just saw tons of young gues whoe looked like friggin young mark zuckerberg or that fat guy turtle from entourage. --litearrlly like four of them in Sinn's office for meeting i was next door just chilling on meds and there were four guys who came in copying me iwth pictures of jason statham and those male models and it was so riduclous from outside like seeing this f**king shlub put up a picture of like male models.

I sa this scene play out maybe four times with this exact model and sinn trying to not f**king laugh:

GOD DAMN IT IS SO PATHETIC AND LOSERDUM AND IT IS EXACTTLY WHAT I BECAME cause I thought this procedure was so hardcore.

But let me tell you Dr. Sinn tries. He did his best and this entire endeavor to become better looking is futule. Don't get this surgery it is a waste of time.

HOWEVER, if you see it as a first step toward a new religion THEN YES you can make it a lifelong thing.

Having bim-max makes your upper face disappear. Like you now will have a profile like f**king paul giammati. I'm not joking. this is not really an aesthetic procedure at all. It's done for the airway, for the bite that's it. There'a  bit of bulls**t about orthagnathic line throw in, but it's not centrally for aesthetics at all and if you push that you will potentilly be in a lot of hurt.

Okay yeah so the upper third is destroyed by bimax, it looks like i know have a narrow upper no bones in cheek. But sinn said he did this purposey cause then I'd have the undulating S i want and he'll do a procedure to my cheekbones. So I'm happy he realizes what I want.

But yeah for the average used,skepp jaw surgery> For someone to get even close to the results you may want you will need long term --at least one, probably two chin wings from Dr. Z who is a must and then yeah cheekbones with Sinn and then I'dll be close to the f**king beast i am creating.

Okay guys, been through HELL in back 24 hours. I am basically over this surgery since I have meds but like I'll tell you it's not easy.

Now I have to wait for some friends to check their emails and verify my results.

Alright guys give me a shout. I can' open my mouth like not even for a spoon of yogourt.

Love all you guys and yeah this is the new RELIGION. THE RELIGION OF BONE!

ive had more pl than anyone i know in the last 10 years. I dont regret it but i can tell you you cant buy good looks if you start out ugly. the best you can hope for is  better looking version of you. which is better than nothing

marcus3415

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 06:12:11 PM »
Lazlo go watch some netflix and relax man. You had surgery like 5 days ago and you're already freaking out about aesthetics haha? This procedure is mentally wearing--be calm and relax and take it day by day or else you'll go bats**t crazy.

I've seen very few people who have had this procedure who come out worse aesthetically than prior. And btw, the procedure  is not meant to be aesthetically minded--it just happens to be a side effect.

All 7 seasons of "24" are on netflix & HBO has some great movies--check em out...

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 07:52:21 PM »
I remember a young guy from this forum

Serious question: is it possible for you to write a sentence on this forum, or talk to another human in person, without mentioning someone else?
I've never seen a person talk about other people this much and frankly don't understand it.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 08:47:36 PM »
GJ I appreeciate everything you are doing but if i am talking anonymously about someone then I don't think that's a bad idea. People on this forum should know that it's not that uncommon for people who have jaw surgery to either have lifellong complications or to have some problem that will hurt them for a very very long time. And that even the best surgeons seem right now to be producing their fair share of mess-ups.

in secret getting heavy pain treatment. Jaw surgery ruined his entire life

It's safe to assume if he was telling you about heavy pain treatment in private, it's because he didn't want it discussed in public.

Just common decency not to do that. I don't see any other members doing things like that.

It's easy to just say, "Patients have complications like xyz" without getting into him. I mean "TF", the "student" who was seeing Dr. Gunson...gee, wonder who that is...

It's not normal to have the maxilla move. That is a sign of non-union or partial union, to my knowledge, and a good reason to call the doctor. You sure it's not the splint moving around? Why are you touching the jaw with your tongue? Just let it be.

notsureyet2015

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 08:53:14 PM »
How could anyone judge if your results were messed up after just a couple of days? Swelling will be at a peak no? Wait a couple of weeks and see how things turn out. And I would email your surgeon with your concerns and trust his judgement if it seems things are moving around as they shouldn't be. He'll know best.

Good luck!

PloskoPlus

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 09:09:10 PM »
You never showed your plan to anyone. In fact I never even saw you without your beard until a few days ago. The gunson plan looked good to me. You should have just said to Sinn "do this exactly".

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 09:09:16 PM »
i haven't eaten anything but cold coffee water and a bit of gatorade for 8 days now. Funny thing is I don't think I even lost that much weight.

Dr. Sinn said I should be eating. Also Dr. Sinn said like soft food his choices: "eggs, cereal blah blah"

protein shakes are out of the qeustion they make me have diahreea. I've suffered the indignity of s**tTING MY BED twice now.

I f**ked s**t MY BED GUYS. Not like a bit of s**t in my pants. No waking up and there's just DIARHEEA s**t everywhere.

I did that three night in a row.

#Keepings**trealjawsurgerydiarysfullouts**tmybed

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2016, 09:10:07 PM »
see like you're saying sign of "nonunion" like i'm freaked out. but you have to put a lot of pressure on the mouth to put elastics on .

Well it could be something else. But that's the first thing that comes to mind if you're saying it feels like it's moving and it's making noise.

You'd think he'd see that, though. He took a scan, right? Just call him and ask.

I wish people had been more interested in my plan BeFOre surgery.

Did you even present the numbers? I never saw that.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 09:12:07 PM »
What exactly were you told to do for after care? Gunson doesn't have you do anything yourself with the elastics for two weeks. Maybe its too soon to be changing them. Were you given specifics on diet and are you eating and keeping your mouth clean? I know I sound like an over bearing mom, but watching someone go through this over the past three weeks has me on high alert.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 09:17:02 PM »
i have like a mm of gum show now when i smile --it looks just friggin weird to me. Also my bite looks really far back in my mouth. I don't know why the f**k that is. Man my teeth and smie were so much better before extractions.

You wrote this yesterday:

He inverted both the lips and now i have the most amazing shaped tom hardy lips, the full smile, not bunny rabbit at all, more like Alex Pettyfer smile.

What's going on over there, man? I know recovery is rough, but is this the drugs, or are you varying this much day to day?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2016, 09:18:49 PM »
What exactly were you told to do for after care? Gunson doesn't have you do anything yourself with the elastics for two weeks. Maybe its too soon to be changing them. Were you given specifics on diet and are you eating and keeping your mouth clean? I know I sound like an over bearing mom, but watching someone go through this over the past three weeks has me on high alert.

hey meep meep meep I actually really really need your help so please be an overbearingmom. this is why people love gunson and arnett they have really precise instructions and things they care about and so patients can follow them.

wow so funny i was pretty "robust" and then losing all painkillers and having a breakdown in detroit has really f**ked me up eh?

wow.

anyway, thanks for your interest. i was told following: like soft foods soon, after a week or so. at first he wanted the splint on 30 days but then he just took if off and kept it off to check the bite. said everything is great. said start soft foods. start brushing and cleaning regularly.

I mean if there was no forum here i''d think all of this were normal but now i feel like something's gone wrong.

oh just to clear:

sinn did not give me plan till five minutes before surgery.  said bite is great.

I'm about to get an appointment with a max fac to do my aftercare here this week. oh well, such is life and the risks of getting this surgery in the US so far away.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:24:32 PM by GJ »