Author Topic: WHEN DOES THE PAIN IN YOUR CHIN STOP FROM BI-MAX OPERATION?????  (Read 5094 times)

Lestat

Re: WHEN DOES THE PAIN IN YOUR CHIN STOP FROM BI-MAX OPERATION?????
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 01:44:17 AM »
Yes this surgery is brutal. And the risks are extremely high.

Lazlo, is your operation more brutal than a modified lefort iii by sinn? Which of this two surgeries is more risky in your opinion?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 10:44:53 AM »
Lazlo, is your operation more brutal than a modified lefort iii by sinn? Which of this two surgeries is more risky in your opinion?

so all my pain is around the chin area which suggests this is all from the genioplasty, not the bsso or the lefort --i mean those areas f**king suck too.

baldguy83

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 01:39:32 PM »
Do you have any numbness, anywhere? Lower lip perhaps?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2016, 02:43:57 PM »
Do you have any numbness, anywhere? Lower lip perhaps?
any
yes i would say things feel very different all the time. right now the whole upper lip and nose and left cheekbone feel like their frozen or made of clay.

PAIN ALERT today was a 10 spent a lot of time just lying in bed clenching my eyes closed and ICE helped a bit. Seems to have abated a bit this afternoon.

f**king day 16 and I feel awful. I can't believe so many people go through this. Oh well I guess I don't have a week chin anymore, but this is just the beginning.

I called Sinn's office talked to Cindy who is a very nice secretary there. She said my bite was off a bit but it's due to swelling and they need to use elastics to put it back into place.

Said chin was definitely nerves and she'lll look at the exray to see if something was cut in that place or whatever.

You're a motherf**king lucky bastard if you go through this surgery without this pain.

Anyway, I'm gonna say give me 4 weeks and pain is over, that's what some veterans said so thank god.

Stupidjaws is so good looking I just wanna be like him but that means a ton more surgery 2 chinwings, fillers, rhinoplasty, ZO and then also lefort 3. f**k I'm cool I'll do it. Don't know where I'll get the money from. But gotta heal for 1 year almost.

Honestly I don't think jaw surgery makes "that" big a deal. It's just the beginning.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 01:38:59 PM »
Damn boyos

icing all day. So many weird changes. So remember like immediately post-op i was fine, had feeling everywhere that felt normal.

Well my upper palate now feels a bit "dead" like heavy and weird. My gums etc. feel like they're made of playdow or some s**t, everything feels very hard and tight. not pleasant. not quite pain, but it feels awful. man surgery really is the worst.

If i could get on a good cycle of gear, like growth hormone and testosterone and s**t f**k I bet that would help a ton, but I don't have the money unfortunately. i wanna hear your experienced with recovery circal day 16 and what you did and when you began to feel normal.

does the jaw area every truly feel "normal" again? when can you start munching food

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2016, 09:51:59 PM »
SO Day 18 I did today for the first time since this f**king surgery have a bit of alleviation of pain from 8/9 out of 10 throbbing s**tty f**ked up pain to around 6/10 most this afternoon.

Trust me, when you've been living through 8 and 9 level pain for weeks going down to 6 is like an angel that looks like margot robbie coming down from heaven and giving you a sweet rim job.

I've been icing like a motherf**ker literally for hours every morning and that might have been what lead to some reduction in pain. I mean if this is permanent I could literally cry for an hour. But it's too early to say. This pain has been so tough of me mentally I can't even describe it to you. And trust me, I'm not being a p*ssy.

Well I took advantage of it and walked for an hour today. No point in getting all this surgery and not losing weight so i can see the results.

I think I indicated my ortho said my bite is off and may need a redo in surgery. So yeah like that happened. But sinn said take some pics and send them to him, he thinks the ortho is totally tripping. Regardless, I'm just happy to not have pain right now and I think Sinn is probably right. But a few weeks or months and we'll either close this motherf**king bite or not.

So many negatives here's some positives:

1) I look better for sure, face is way more balanced.
2) Nice strongish chin, not quite Jason Statham but it's a good chin.
3) Sinn did a good job gauging how the teeth should be downgrafted and s**t. My smile looks really good. I like the way he stitched the skin back so that I don't really have dark corridors to my smile. Can't really see the jawline cause of fat and swelling but I have a feeling I'll be pleasantly surprised as I lose weight and the swelling goes down.

Now if my bite just closes then I can heal and get back to work and then you know in several months knock off phase II of thsi plan.

Thanks a lot to MARCUS for suggesting the icing, I think that's what may have helped me break through the pain barrier a bit today. It eventually just kicked in. So thanks for that Marcus, I owe you more than I can say.