Author Topic: Prof. Sailer vs. Prof. Raffaini? Who is the better surgeon?  (Read 7254 times)

sancho

Prof. Sailer vs. Prof. Raffaini? Who is the better surgeon?
« on: November 17, 2016, 05:28:49 AM »
Hi,

I´m planning a double jaw surgery in approx. 1 year and I´m looking for a realy good surgeon. Has anyone experiences with Prof. sailer or Porf. Raffaini? Who is the better surgeon?

Lestat

Re: Prof. Sailer vs. Prof. Raffaini? Who is the better surgeon?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 08:36:12 AM »
Do you have the money for S.?

sancho

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 09:33:30 AM »
I know Sailer is very expensive but is he really better than other surgeons? What is the difference between him and Prof. Raffaini?

Lestat

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »
I would choose clauser. I have seen some before and after photos of his high leforts. Those were the best results I have ever seen.

Kingusia87

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 01:26:14 PM »
I'm also interested in surgery with prof. Raffaini, had consultation with him and I saw many spectacular results. I didn't find many opinions about him but I feel that he has very good eye on aesthetics.
I'm also going to see prof. Obwegeser in December. Before I considered Ching wing with dr Triaca but I looked worse in after then in before photos and I feel that chin wing would destroy prominence of my gonial angles.

triot

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 01:33:59 PM »
I'm also interested in surgery with prof. Raffaini, had consultation with him and I saw many spectacular results. I didn't find many opinions about him but I feel that he has very good eye on aesthetics.
I'm also going to see prof. Obwegeser in December. Before I considered Ching wing with dr Triaca but I looked worse in after then in before photos and I feel that chin wing would destroy prominence of my gonial angles.

What's your deformity? How does your jaw shape look now?
I'm just curious, somehow many like the CW and the results it may give and an equal number doesn't think much of it.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 03:22:12 PM »
I think (hope) that Triaca's morphs are just quick lazy things he does with Photoshop and may not be representative of the final result. The morph he did for me looked comical.

Kingusia87

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 03:26:28 PM »
I don't have any severe deformity. Most surgeons don't want to operate me because I look good and they feel that they cannot guarantee a good results. I need some chin advancement and most surgeon want to do only genioplasty or chin wing. What bothers me as well is my maxilla, I feel it is too short and I would like to have more upper teeth exposure. Now I show maybe 0,5mm upper teeth in rest. When I speaking I show more because I have quite active upper lip but I feel I need about 3 more mm of upper teeth exposure. My bite is correct, just slight overbite. My jaws are also in horizontal position and I don't want to rotate them much. My both jaws are in good position the problem is that they are small.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 03:36:25 PM »
I don't have any severe deformity. Most surgeons don't want to operate me because I look good and they feel that they cannot guarantee a good results. I need some chin advancement and most surgeon want to do only genioplasty or chin wing. What bothers me as well is my maxilla, I feel it is too short and I would like to have more upper teeth exposure. Now I show maybe 0,5mm upper teeth in rest. When I speaking I show more because I have quite active upper lip but I feel I need about 3 more mm of upper teeth exposure. My bite is correct, just slight overbite. My jaws are also in horizontal position and I don't want to rotate them much. My both jaws are in good position the problem is that they are small.
How long is your lip to vermilion? Maybe a lip lift will do the trick.

triot

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 03:39:04 PM »

Do you perhaps want to post pictures for us to asses your situation? The problems you mention sound quite like cherry picking to me to justify for a jaw surgery. I don't want to offend you but it really just remindes me of me when I was convinced I needed a skull replacement.

CCW

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 04:10:10 PM »
Raffaini has some of the best before/afters I have ever seen whereas Sailer's work looks strange. I would definitely choose Raffaini.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lestat

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2016, 12:20:29 AM »
Stay awere from raffaini..i had surgery with him about 1 year ago

Please tell us more about R. I am very curious! :o

ppsk

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 12:30:16 AM »
Sailer's b/as all look uncanny valley and inhuman with the exception of one seriously good result i suspect is photoshopped.

ppsk

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2016, 12:36:08 AM »
Raffaini has some of the best before/afters I have ever seen whereas Sailer's work looks strange. I would definitely choose Raffaini.

on his site he a set of pictures with her as recent as 2011

that is literally life changing work, it cannot be understated. She went from ugly to beautiful.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2016, 02:27:53 AM »
on his site he a set of pictures with her as recent as 2011

that is literally life changing work, it cannot be understated. She went from ugly to beautiful.
Young. Class 3. Good features. Good facial proportions (vertical thirds, horizontal fifths). She also had rhinoplasty.