General Category > Emotional Support

Im devastated. Do I need a re-do?

<< < (2/5) > >>

PhoenixHiker:
I modify the surgeon's name after his financial assistant contacted me by recognizing my xray and pics. They threatened to bring lawsuit against me if I mentioned his name publicly, even if I was a patient and suffered a botched surgery from him. Anyone who wants to know his name please message me.

PloskoPlus:

--- Quote from: PhoenixHiker on January 03, 2017, 08:55:04 PM ---I modify the surgeon's name after his financial assistant contacted me by recognizing my xray and pics. They threatened to bring lawsuit against me if I mentioned his name publicly, even if I was a patient and suffered a botched surgery from him. Anyone who wants to know his name please message me.

--- End quote ---
Like I said "royal c*nts" or high functioning psychopaths.

PloskoPlus:

--- Quote from: jawjawbinks on January 03, 2017, 09:13:48 PM ---That's really awful. Would be so satisfying if he took you to court and you got some other surgeons confirmation that the surgery was a dud, and then f**ked him hard.

--- End quote ---
Very hard to sue surgeons. In smaller counties all but impossible as they all know each other and would not testify one against another.

kjohnt:

--- Quote from: PhoenixHiker on January 03, 2017, 08:55:04 PM ---I modify the surgeon's name after his financial assistant contacted me by recognizing my xray and pics. They threatened to bring lawsuit against me if I mentioned his name publicly, even if I was a patient and suffered a botched surgery from him. Anyone who wants to know his name please message me.

--- End quote ---

Lawsuit for what?  I'd remove any misinformation or exaggeration from your posts if it exists to avoid libel/slander, but aside from that, this is a forum and people here express opinions and ask for information.  Given your photo evidence provided, it is obvious to me and others here that your team could have done a better job.  You don't even have to post anything aside from your surgeon's name and the question "I don't feel this is a good result, what do you think?"

LyraM45:

--- End quote ---

If you are posting your records, with your results, and nothing with exaggeration/libel/slander/false statements, etc, then you can do whatever you want with your records.  They are yours.  And if your doctor did right by you, they wouldn't be ashamed to have their work on the internet for others to see.

This is a HUGE red flag for me.  Don't bend over to them. Your records are yours and they legally can do nothing about you posting your records and getting feedback from a public forum.  I would put the name back out there.  It does other patients a service to have your results and doctors name out to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version