Author Topic: TRUE FORCE TRANSFORMATION!!!!  (Read 4528 times)

Lazlo

• Private
TRUE FORCE TRANSFORMATION!!!!
« on: March 15, 2017, 07:53:35 PM »

Yeah so like I'm pretty unimpressed with everything right now. Sailer is a bonehead who tries to claim he can do a TRUE FORCE TRANSFORMATION (TFT) but really his results are too Frankensteinish and mugwump gism. Everyone else is too conservative.

I sort of think Gunson (Since Arnett doesn't practice anymore) may be the only one who can do a really nice good strong lower jaw advancement. I unfortunately had too little advancement of lower jaw --should have almost double. So I may pursue a redo in the near future if I get the money.

But what else? Anyone know anything for scar healing and acne scars? And beauty in general.

I WANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND DANCE IN THE RAIN!!!!!!

ditterbo

Re: TRUE FORCE TRANSFORMATION!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 08:03:57 PM »
Weren't you getting a something done with Sinn for your mid-face next? Heck like 6 months post op IIRC

Also I keep forgetting so if you're going to respond to this message I'll also ask here - what was your advancement at the pogonion? Like Gunson only has my technical jaw advancement at 9mm, but you have to add in like posterior downgrafting amount and sg to get to the total pogonion advancement.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »
Weren't you getting a something done with Sinn for your mid-face next? Heck like 6 months post op IIRC

Also I keep forgetting so if you're going to respond to this message I'll also ask here - what was your advancement at the pogonion? Like Gunson only has my technical jaw advancement at 9mm, but you have to add in like posterior downgrafting amount and sg to get to the total pogonion advancement.

no idea bro. i think it was like 4-5 mm jaw advancement but another 10 mm of SG so yeah it made a difference, but gave me more of a big chin than an strong jaw if you know what i mean. and yeah i was planning on doing something mid-face but I'm waiting till the fall now cause of cash and other reasons.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 08:47:48 PM »
Sinn told me any maxilla revision (which you would also need to do if you want to revise your jaw surgery) would not be possible after an lf3.

Lefortitude

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 09:49:25 PM »
ya sailers also like 73 years old... dont know how fine motor skills deteriorate but i know my grampas fork shakes when hes eating.

I think if you want a bimax revision you should speak with sinn to see what he thinks.  other than that i think gunson would be the only answer. 

i have a really good skin program.  its not cheap, but its a friggen miraculous for acne discolouration, works especially well for my skin tone (class 3 ish) : Basically, Fraxel laser if youre scars are deep, VIVA if its just hyperpigmented.  followed by microneedling and PRP, and finish it off with sculptra for wrinkles or nasiolabial folds, or craters. theres a lil bit of downtime but you literally end with baby soft skin. 

what about a Sailer reverse facelift?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 11:10:40 PM »
Sinn told me any maxilla revision (which you would also need to do if you want to revise your jaw surgery) would not be possible after an lf3.

OMG

PloskoPlus

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 11:30:14 PM »
OMG
If you were to revise with a massive CCW, much of your genio would have to be undone as well. And then more f**king braces.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 11:55:52 PM »
If you were to revise with a massive CCW, much of your genio would have to be undone as well. And then more f**king braces.

I know dude it's kind of got me so down that i don't even want to think about it anymore.

I mean I clearly have no way of objectively saying Gunson/Arnett would have been better ---I've seen a bunch of their results I really didn't like. And I am a bit pissed that Dr. S switched plans on me at the last minute.

Though of all of that said I have a feeling my nose is so big the genio could stay in place cause it'd still be big enough to balance things out. f**king braces.

I'm going to have to live out the I guess the rest of my life for now with this f**king jaw --oh and for the most part none of this is Dr. Sinn's fault but my ortho who did bicuspid extractions which TOTALLY, and I MEAN TOTALLY f**ked up both my face and my bite and etc. etc. and there's no way I'd ever go through the whole process of bicuspid replacement It's brutal.

I'm going to have to wait till they can clone teeth and I'll get a whole new set cloned and double jaw expansion in one surgery fell swoop --I mean if in the next couple of decades that ever becomes a realistic possibility. But with all the biotech everyone is always blabbering about one could imagine such things will be possible by the 2030s????

Milli_Meters

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 02:00:31 AM »
If it is just a lower jaw issue , why not pursue a chin wing?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 02:15:49 AM »
If it is just a lower jaw issue , why not pursue a chin wing?

Greyandblue who has had one didn't think I would be a good candidate for it. Don't know why he said that though. Plus I'd just like to have more volume and a wider airway.

You know even though Sinn told Ploskoplus that it may not necessarily be true. Gunson ain't no slouch. Though I'd like to know more.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 02:40:11 AM »
The volume and wider airway are definitely valid reasons to possibly revise.

And It is great that Grey & blue shares his knowledge here  but are you dismissing the applicability of chin wing to improve your jawline just on his counsel?

I think if you can you should talk with some surgeons who do the procedure. I have heard of it being very potent in some cases where it was added to bimax.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:25 AM »
I do wonder how people with massive CCW rotations get on years after surgery. I've seen people complain about aching joints. But CCW seemed absolutely necessary in your case. Seems like Sinn just did linear advancements to undo the damage of your extractions and the genioolasty to camouflage the recession. I expected better of him.

CCW

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 04:27:48 AM »
I do wonder how people with massive CCW rotations get on years after surgery. I've seen people complain about aching joints. But CCW seemed absolutely necessary in your case. Seems like Sinn just did linear advancements to undo the damage of your extractions and the genioolasty to camouflage the recession. I expected better of him.
Most surgeons are like him. Can't blame his age either because Arnett is about Sinn's age.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:47:13 AM by CCW »

CCW

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 01:37:40 PM »
Why didn't you go with A/G, Lazlo? Price?

ditterbo

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 02:53:27 PM »

In one of Lazlo's first post op threads here, I thought he had a large posterior downgraft and mandiblur advancement of like 6mm.  If I follow the pattern with Gunson's ceph, that means about 6mm jaw + say 7mm posterior downgraft, so roughly 13mm at the pogonion. Add in the 10mm SG and he's at 23mm at the pogonion.  Not sure why Lazlo can't find out what Sinn actually performed also.  Like Sinn doesn't know?  Not sure if that key missing info is reflective of Sinn or not.  But if he just got a 4-5mm straight jaw advancement, +10mm SG, ya that's reeeeally not optimal.  At least you kept your lower lip movement function with that massive SG.