Author Topic: Help my fked face. Saw Gunson. Help with photoshop?  (Read 6616 times)

whatdo

Help my fked face. Saw Gunson. Help with photoshop?
« on: April 28, 2017, 04:41:47 PM »
My face is pretty fugly. In good lighting and low bodyfat % I look better, but I'm trash. Slightly neutral/poor canthal tilt, recessed jaws, overprojected nose w dorsal hump, droopy face, nasolabial folds, eye bags, flat low cheeks.

I've been debating rhinoplasty vs jaw surgery for a while and finally saw Gunson (their office and staff is so incredibly nice and professional).
Long story short: no real functional benefit to jaw surgery, solely an aesthetic concern at this point and if I opt for it he reccomends double jaw (place upper and lower jaws where they should've been) + cheek augmentation (they are flat and done via bone grafting - not sure where he will take the bone from).

Total is $k.

From a personal standpoint I can see some benefit, but I'm extremely worried about my cheeks appearing lower set/worse and worried about my eye area becoming hollow. And of course worried about looking worse from the front view I hate that extra jutting look. I can see rhinoplasty being a good option but don't know if I'd be missing the projection I need from my lower third and cheeks.

What do you all think? What should I do? Any tips/advice? I'm trying to become as decent looking as possible at this point. Worried I'll look like garbage afterwards. Can someone also help me understand what the measurements mean?

*if any photoshop experts are here, would appreciate some renders from y'all. I have other images on my computer I can pull up.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/LrNpU

Pics look worse bc they are printed out and I took pictures of the print. Last pic is low fat and good lighting. I can upload the original digital copies if needed
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:35:16 PM by whatdo »

PloskoPlus

Re: Help my fked face. Saw Gunson. Help with photoshop?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 10:05:38 PM »
Don't do anything to your nose.  Maybe do something with the ears (I don't know anything about this, however).  They make your jaws look small.  Gunson gave you a pretty cheap quote as far as he goes.

whatdo

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 02:45:11 AM »
Don't do anything to your nose.  Maybe do something with the ears (I don't know anything about this, however).  They make your jaws look small.  Gunson gave you a pretty cheap quote as far as he goes.

He said it wasn't going to be difficult and it'd be a rather straight forward case.

Why not the nose? it over projects and has that dorsal hump which ruins my looks and looks like it'd still ruin them post jaw surgery

Lefortitude

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 08:18:44 AM »
Gunsons the best on earth. He wouldent even see me based on the fact my concern is purely cosmetic.  Guess im average looking. Book that s**t asap and get on with your life. Worry about nose esrs etc after.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 08:44:54 AM »
Yeah get your jaws aligned and use that as a base if you have further concerns, Ears would be easily pinned.

If you do not mind disclosing , what kinda movements has he suggested ..how many mms?

How long after the consult could you book the surgery if you chose to?

Thanks.

ditterbo

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 11:17:03 AM »
Gunsons the best on earth. He wouldent even see me based on the fact my concern is purely cosmetic.  Guess im average looking. Book that s**t asap and get on with your life. Worry about nose esrs etc after.

Mines purely cosmetic IMO, guess you just had bad luck with Gunson.  IIRC though, your chin camouflages the jaw recession. If that's true, then I guess it is a bit out of the ordinary to do a jaw advancement yet shave down the chin.

You've got awesome photoshop skillz, jawjawbinks, but that huge ramus drop down seems suspect for bimax.  EDIT - oh you pinned his ears too.  Ok this is what he'd look like after a few procedures then.  really good work
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:31:44 PM by ditterbo »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 11:22:58 AM »
f**k that's a great quote from Gunson --I mean cost wise. Maybe int he future I might be able to get this s**t revised.

eastcoastian1

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 11:58:32 AM »
Mines purely cosmetic IMO, guess you just had bad luck with Gunson.  IIRC though, your chin camouflages the jaw recession. If that's true, then I guess it is a bit out of the ordinary to do a jaw advancement yet shave down the chin.

You've got awesome photoshop skillz, jawjawbinks, but that huge ramus drop down seems suspect for bimax.

If you need the surgery for functional reasons as well, I'd say go for it. But the surgery won't create the angularity you're seeking, and will simply make your face a bit longer and a tad wider. It will look better from profile view though.

If you want that photoshop after, implants or chin wings.

whatdo

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 04:52:10 PM »
How about now?

What all did you edit on this? I notice the ears and jaw, but did you raise the cheeks because I also notice that and the eyes. What procedures would I need done to match that cheek/eye editing you've done?

I was hoping you could also edit the side profile if you had time with just the nose and one with just the jaw so I can compare?

Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 06:35:39 PM by whatdo »

whatdo

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »
That's ccw with maxillary advancement and lower jaw advancement (bsso) and a sliding genio right?  Why would this make the face longer rather than shorten it? Also you have a good brow bone , it's masculine so yay! to that , I suck at that point mine are quite weak and make my face look feminine.
yes it is double jaw surgery and a ccw movement + he will be doing a bone grafting for the cheeks. He said no sliding genio as of now

Yeah get your jaws aligned and use that as a base if you have further concerns, Ears would be easily pinned.

If you do not mind disclosing , what kinda movements has he suggested ..how many mms?

How long after the consult could you book the surgery if you chose to?

Thanks.

I forgot the exact measurements he told me, but yes it is double jaw surgery and a ccw movement + he will be doing a bone grafting for the cheeks. He said no sliding genio as of now
f**k that's a great quote from Gunson --I mean cost wise. Maybe int he future I might be able to get this s**t revised.

What do you think Lazlo? For purely aesthetic reasons should I do this? I have no issues with my jaw my bite is an easy brace case they said.

If you need the surgery for functional reasons as well, I'd say go for it. But the surgery won't create the angularity you're seeking, and will simply make your face a bit longer and a tad wider. It will look better from profile view though.

If you want that photoshop after, implants or chin wings.

There is no functional benefit for my case. I'm worried about too much length, it looks weird to me seeing too much length/those jutting chins.

What about the newest photoshop, how would I change the eyes to look like that?

Mine is also purely cosmetic. I have no real issues with my jaws. We discussed this and it would be 99% for cosmetic reasons. I'm just worried if I'm making the right decision and don't want to look worse on my front profile, the people I see with lots of forward jaw/chin aren't ideal in my eye it looks weird to me. I'm wondering if a rhinoplasty would give a good profile and then a good forward view appearance or if the jaw surgery will provide much better results

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 01:24:36 AM »
yes it is double jaw surgery and a ccw movement + he will be doing a bone grafting for the cheeks. He said no sliding genio as of now

I forgot the exact measurements he told me, but yes it is double jaw surgery and a ccw movement + he will be doing a bone grafting for the cheeks. He said no sliding genio as of now
What do you think Lazlo? For purely aesthetic reasons should I do this? I have no issues with my jaw my bite is an easy brace case they said.

There is no functional benefit for my case. I'm worried about too much length, it looks weird to me seeing too much length/those jutting chins.

What about the newest photoshop, how would I change the eyes to look like that?

Mine is also purely cosmetic. I have no real issues with my jaws. We discussed this and it would be 99% for cosmetic reasons. I'm just worried if I'm making the right decision and don't want to look worse on my front profile, the people I see with lots of forward jaw/chin aren't ideal in my eye it looks weird to me. I'm wondering if a rhinoplasty would give a good profile and then a good forward view appearance or if the jaw surgery will provide much better results

No you should DEFINITELY NOT do this. You have to rock what you got. You're not ugly. You look fierce and masculine and you need to work on your self. Not your jaw or chin. If I thought you needed it I'd say fine, but you don't. You go down this journey you'll f**k up your face and the look you have. Don't get a nose job or chin job or jaw surgery NOTHING. Work on yourself.

YOU ARE NOT UGLY. YOu have great hair, and a fierce more savage manly look which many many women love. and you have no problem with your bite. It's a long painful road that will lead to disappointment. See yourself aknew and for the first time without prejudice or judgement as if again. And you will not just live but thrive.

whatdo

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 08:55:37 AM »
I wasn't trying to replicate gunson's plan. Just giving him an idea what would make him look better IMO. I guess Gunson's plan would look like something like this:
He advances your chin approximately up to your pre surgery-upper lip, but then also the upper and lower will lip come forward past your chin

Interesting. The photoshop skills you have are real good! Thanks!

Man you can gain so much from lifting and a haircut just don't even have me started on that. You need to style yourself good and get a more mature and masculine look going on for yourself right now. If you don't mind telling , how old are you? You have so much potential just based on the fact that you look masculine , do you even know how much I envy that s**t. Girls find that hot just get jacked first you're missing out on a lot before you start up on analyzing your face. Having said all that , yes you're not model tier or anything close to that but again and I don't know how much more I can emphasize on the fact that you're masculine (I look estrogenic af and it sucks big time) , I can tell your body lacks though but that's easily changeable through working out. When you have all the other s**t in place see if your face is even as bad as you think it to be. Also I've been on lookism and seen your posts so I know what you might think about the whole face>>> body and every other s**t but that's for really gone cases who look obviously way below average (I'm one of those cases and I still want to get my body jacked first)

A word of advice don't do roids have seen a lot of mates lose their hair to it , it's not worth it for the short term gains.
Peace out!

I'm trying to look even better, right now to me (and likely others) there's a lot wrong with my face. I have a lot of recessed features (flat cheeks, jaws, chin) and the overprojected/out of proportion ones like nose + ears which just ruin my aesthetics. I know a lower body fat will help, but I'm striving to achieve something decently attractive for my face

No you should DEFINITELY NOT do this. You have to rock what you got. You're not ugly. You look fierce and masculine and you need to work on your self. Not your jaw or chin. If I thought you needed it I'd say fine, but you don't. You go down this journey you'll f**k up your face and the look you have. Don't get a nose job or chin job or jaw surgery NOTHING. Work on yourself.

YOU ARE NOT UGLY. YOu have great hair, and a fierce more savage manly look which many many women love. and you have no problem with your bite. It's a long painful road that will lead to disappointment. See yourself aknew and for the first time without prejudice or judgement as if again. And you will not just live but thrive.

But I'm trying to become better looking. You really think jaw surgery will ruin my face? That I won't get cosmetic benefit from it? That is a big worry of mine that the results go the other way. At the very minimum I'd do the nose, it just looks way too gross imo from the side profile.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 06:37:04 PM by whatdo »

jawregret

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 05:23:42 PM »
Hey, so I'm female, for what it's worth...

I don't think you need jaw surgery at all if your bite is fine. You look great, and it's not worth it. If you're trying to attract someone, you don't need to touch your face for that.

whatdo

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 08:16:58 PM »
Hey, so I'm female, for what it's worth...

I don't think you need jaw surgery at all if your bite is fine. You look great, and it's not worth it. If you're trying to attract someone, you don't need to touch your face for that.

Really? It seems smarter than doing rhinoplasty alone since my jaw is recessed and may aid in reducing the perception of my nose being so big. What about rhinoplasty alone?

whatdo

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 09:01:04 PM »
Just a bump for a question (sorry)

If I do go through with Gunson, should I be worried about the HA used for the cheek augmentation? I don't want it looking fake/bone issues done the road and I don't know if the "prominent" cheekbone look is something needed