Author Topic: How the hell can I fix this face? (video in motion)  (Read 2086 times)

dehydrated

How the hell can I fix this face? (video in motion)
« on: May 03, 2017, 05:18:40 AM »
Hello guys! This is my first post.

So besides my eyes, nose and other flaws like asymmetries, what bothers me the most about my face is how narrow and long it is. I've read somewhere that LF1 is the best way to fix a longface.
I also have a narrow palate, especially the most anterior part of it.

Here's a video of me in motion. The reason I'm smiling like an idiot is to display my dentition as I imagine that's an important clue regarding my maxilla.

Pretty sure my maxilla is placed too far backwards and also downturned. That must be the reason for my adopted forward head posture, right?

Seems like there are many knowledgeable people here with eyes for aesthetics. Please enlighten me if I would benefit from LF, palatal expansion etc.

Link to video: (password: jaw123) : https://vimeo.com/215820887

dehydrated

Re: How the hell can I fix this face? (video in motion)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 08:15:40 AM »
What kind of answer is that? Please give constructive advice

slysurfz

• Private

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 09:54:48 AM »
I think what they are trying to say is, when you have a chiseled jawline and protruding cheekbones, you dont belong here.
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

dehydrated

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 10:09:32 AM »
LOL! You call it "chiseled" only because I'm underweight, so there's really no way of hiding my mandible. I realize my jaw looks decent(not good) from the sides.
But please, the issue I am adressing is my long and narrow face from frontal view. Not balanced at all, proportion-wise length vs width. My face is literally the same width as my f**king hands.
I really dont like the idea of getting implants in my jaw, cheeks, temples etc to get a wider face, so I thought that vertically shortening my maxilla and mandible might be the way to go.

Edit: Another question; will the SARPE procedure actually widen the maxilla?

boyo

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 10:23:02 AM »
not sure if serious. You look above average with no major flaws. Shortening your maxilla when you don't have a gummy smile is not going to work for you. The only way to add width to your face are implants to your zygomatic arch. 

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 10:33:08 AM »
i think yoiu should focus on other areas of your face your jaw is great lol

Lefortitude

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 10:38:06 AM »
i think yoiu should focus on other areas of your face your jaw is great lol

without a doubt.  You have slight midface recession, particularly on the orbital rims.  its causing your outer canthus to droop below your inner canthus.  this causes a negative canthal tilt and is usually a death sentence.  However, your so far above average that the fact youre on here is insane.  like legit mind boggling.  Im actually at a loss for words. 

dehydrated

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 10:43:12 AM »
Yes, I plan to focus on other areas as well, but in my perspective the biggest flaw regarding facial harmony is the lenght/width ratio, especially of my midface. So therefore I want ro both shorten it(which I thought LF1 would do) and possibly also widen it(does sarpe do that). I want to widen my mandible too, sure, and also my cheeks. Just hopefully withouth implants or fillers.
Guys please give me some advice. I trust this forums opinions more than surgeons atm.

dehydrated

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 10:51:14 AM »
I should probably mention that Im a small dude(173cm), but even guys my height have wider faces than me. Hell, even my kid sister has a wider face than I, and she is petite. If I showed you candid pictures of me next to a normal person you would see how he/she almost had twice my facial + skull width. So naturally I'm dying to look more robust and masculine, but I also think my ratios are f**ked.

Lefortitude

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 11:21:10 AM »
dude whatever facial harmony golden ratio bulls**t uve been reading please go on tinder/grinder and ul realize numbers lie in cases like these.  Youl be swarming with matches.

If you have no functional problems i'd say AT MOST get some fillers. Past that, id say grit ur teeth and go on with your life.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 01:01:46 PM »
Hello guys! This is my first post.

So besides my eyes, nose and other flaws like asymmetries, what bothers me the most about my face is how narrow and long it is. I've read somewhere that LF1 is the best way to fix a longface.
I also have a narrow palate, especially the most anterior part of it.

Here's a video of me in motion. The reason I'm smiling like an idiot is to display my dentition as I imagine that's an important clue regarding my maxilla.

Pretty sure my maxilla is placed too far backwards and also downturned. That must be the reason for my adopted forward head posture, right?

Seems like there are many knowledgeable people here with eyes for aesthetics. Please enlighten me if I would benefit from LF, palatal expansion etc.

Link to video: (password: jaw123) : https://vimeo.com/215820887

what's up c*nt? go f**k yourself troll.

boyo

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 01:16:39 PM »
Yes, I plan to focus on other areas as well, but in my perspective the biggest flaw regarding facial harmony is the lenght/width ratio, especially of my midface. So therefore I want ro both shorten it(which I thought LF1 would do) and possibly also widen it(does sarpe do that). I want to widen my mandible too, sure, and also my cheeks. Just hopefully withouth implants or fillers.
Guys please give me some advice. I trust this forums opinions more than surgeons atm.
Only way to widen the areas you speak of are implants and fillers. Chin wing may expand your chin. LF1 and sarpe will not help you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:32:02 PM by boyo »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 05:37:12 PM »
head transplant f**ktard.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 08:45:03 PM »
You're a good looking guy with a small head. You can't change the latter, just learn to accept it. You'll simply end up looking worse if you try to "fix" it.