Author Topic: Asymmetry!!!!  (Read 1561 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Asymmetry!!!!
« on: May 04, 2017, 05:03:30 PM »
I have seen so many cases of asymmetry lately from those exacerbated by jaw surgery, chin wing or malar implants or osteotomy.

Why the f**k can't these doctors correct for asymmetry --in theory it strikes me as quite easy --you could even make it easier with a simple computer program that could give you precise measurements to compensate for either side!!!! Like look at this dude got malar implants and canthoplasty --those parts look better but the asymmetry is offf the charts, he looks terrible now. We all have asymmetry and yes initial surgeries can bring them out and exacerbate them so they'r emore noticeable --but why can't you do different size impalnts or slightly different movements on either side to compensate and make a f**king face symmetrical. f**k!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Milli_Meters

Re: Asymmetry!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:16:56 PM »
yeah asymmetry sucks,

There is a pdf by Brusco,  I am sure you have seen entailing a chin wing just for correction of asymmetry iirc. What do you think of that?

This guy also seems to be launching into a German shepard style head tilt in the after shot to me , which aint helping,

jusken

• Private
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 05:30:52 PM »
I made a post a while ago about this...

IMO it's because asymmetry generally looks like a curve down the face.  Shortening the face when this is already present might even make it more pronounced in some cases.

David_D

• Private
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 11:59:53 AM »
I don't think that he looks more asymmetric in the after photo.  It looks like, in his neutral head position, his right eye has a higher position than the left eye.  Similarly, the right ear is positioned higher on the head.  His head position looks different in the after (more tilted to the left).  I think his face looks more balanced in the after photo - he could still have residual post-surgical swelling as well.

Millis

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 07:01:39 PM »
His left eyeball is lower than his right... this cannot be changed.

For some reason he's tilting his head in the after... but WOW did he improve... Awesome canthoplasty result too.

dervyx

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 11:03:24 PM »
Lmao this is one of the best improvements I've seen and saying he looks terrible now is stupid as f**k.

He's tilting his head ffs.

ditterbo

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 10:10:24 AM »
his eyes are creepy in the after.  I hope that's just him in that moment and not a result of the surgery.