Author Topic: For Those Who Think You Can't Get Women  (Read 4675 times)

some1afterall

Re: For Those Who Think You Can't Get Women
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 10:56:54 AM »
I guess with Adam Driver, a big part of why he is appealing is his background. He isn't unattractive objectively, but he wouldn't have nearly as many women lust after him if it weren't for his background.

I’m not a fan of Lena Dunham, but Adam Driver’s character in her show, some kinda crazy freak did it for me. There’s some pretty fun scenes in the early part of “Girls” if you can imagine someone besides Lena Dunham.

some1afterall

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 11:09:45 AM »

You'd have such a fun time with me. I'd get you doing acrobatics.

I’m actually married and all that - Just fun to see other sides of anonymous Internet forum personalities :)

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 11:55:38 AM »
I’m not a fan of Lena Dunham, but Adam Driver’s character in her show, some kinda crazy freak did it for me. There’s some pretty fun scenes in the early part of “Girls” if you can imagine someone besides Lena Dunham.

So yes its his background and personality lol.

tim06

• Private
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 02:58:43 PM »
Its even the same for consumer research asking what products they want to buy and why.
What people answer and what they are really going to buy are two totally different things.
The same with the replies of women on this post. What they reply and who they really f*ck differs drastically..

uj

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 10:02:57 PM »
"What is typically considered ugly that you personally find attractive?"

In some circles (including among surgeons), the "importance" of anteface and wide/square jaws is, I think, overstated. There are plenty of good-looking people who don't have these. I wouldn't consider them requisites of beauty, and in some cultures people get surgery to achieve the opposite (maxillary setback/extractions/anterior segmental osteotomy, shaving jaws/cheekbones).

Re: what people say vs. what they do, some people said their boyfriends/husbands have crooked teeth, are balding or shorter, etc.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 07:04:39 AM »
"What is typically considered ugly that you personally find attractive?"

In some circles (including among surgeons), the "importance" of anteface and wide/square jaws is, I think, overstated. There are plenty of good-looking people who don't have these. I wouldn't consider them requisites of beauty, and in some cultures people get surgery to achieve the opposite (maxillary setback/extractions/anterior segmental osteotomy, shaving jaws/cheekbones).

Re: what people say vs. what they do, some people said their boyfriends/husbands have crooked teeth, are balding or shorter, etc.

The SHAPE of a persons bone structure matters a lot but nobody talks about that. It’s because we can’t do anything from that standpoint with current technology.

Also for some it’s not about dating. I just got a gf but I still hate my face. It’s since I know I’m hideous in a widespread sense. I’ll only ever be someone’s fetish at best.

april

• Private
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:26 AM »
This isn't an ugly trait, so I'm not exactly answering the question at hand, but accents completely up someone's attractiveness to me IMO. American & South African (oh my god)... some types of Kiwi too.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2018, 10:10:52 AM »
This isn't an ugly trait, so I'm not exactly answering the question at hand, but accents completely up someone's attractiveness to me IMO. American & South African (oh my god)... some types of Kiwi too.

You must be lying because that doesn't have to do with gonial angles!
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Alue

• Private
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2018, 03:57:25 PM »
Yeah, I didn't see a single person in that thread mention they found a weak recessed jawline attractive.  Just about everything else is there.