Author Topic: HA Paste For Over $30k?  (Read 1184 times)

tim06

• Private
HA Paste For Over $30k?
« on: August 02, 2018, 02:15:35 PM »
I came along this results: https://www.realself.com/review/melbourne-au-cheek-augmentation-chubby-droopy-face-weak-facial-bones

And it looks like he paid over $30k for HA Paste? That seems to be excessive however the result looks great and it seems to be very non invasive compared to osteotomies.

Do you guys know any doctor in Europe which would do something similar for me for a reasonable price like $5k?

GJ

• Administrator
Re: HA Paste For Over $30k?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 03:11:56 PM »
He looks the same. Only the lighting is better after. Good lightning like that will wash out any contours and make it look like there's been improvement.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

ditterbo

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 03:49:27 PM »
He looks the same. Only the lighting is better after. Good lightning like that will wash out any contours and make it look like there's been improvement.

Kinda like how my PRP doc (hair ""restoration"" treatment) used camera flash directly aimed at my scalp in the pre-op pics, and then proceeded to use room lighting for the same poses forever after to mask the additional hair loss he caused? 

Makes sense!  ;)

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 04:23:42 PM »
Kinda like how my PRP doc (hair ""restoration"" treatment) used camera flash directly aimed at my scalp in the pre-op pics, and then proceeded to use room lighting for the same poses forever after to mask the additional hair loss he caused? 

Makes sense!  ;)

Your doc is an IDIOT who over promotes his capacities which are lacking. (I know which one it is.) You should review him on RS.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 06:57:18 PM »
Your doc is an IDIOT who over promotes his capacities which are lacking. (I know which one it is.) You should review him on RS.
Not idiot, con man.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 08:10:52 PM »
Not idiot, con man.

Yes. You're right.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.