Author Topic: I ACTUALLY BELIEVE A LOT OF THIS s**t  (Read 39361 times)

x

• Private
Re: I ACTUALLY BELIEVE A LOT OF THIS s**t
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2013, 02:58:25 PM »
you guys do realize you're going to be unhappy all your lives pining and wishing that some combination of factors (your ortho, your parents, evolution, chance diet etc. etc. etc. ) conspired to make you like like a male/female model. Sorry but I think what you don't realize is that even if you had perfect bites and teeth and jaw symmetry you wouldn't necessarily be good looking whatsoever. First, attractiveness is really only an issue from the ages of 15-35 -that's the age range, after that, you're too old so it doesn't matter anyway (i.e. your skin etc. is too lax, sun damaged, etc.).  And even then, you probably had a more normal bite BEFORE jaw surgery or braces.

Fools, wake the f**k up! Most people are not good looking. That is why we valorize good looking people. Because they are rare. Stop trying to blame your ortho etc.e tc. on the fact you're ugly, it don't make that much of a difference. If you had jaw surgery accept your results. If you didn't, temper your expecations. f**k.
many of us have looks that don't match our personalities and are tired of having the expectation of acting in a certain way

CK

• Private
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »
the issue isnt attractiveness exclusively. the issue is watching your body slowly being undermined for reasons beyond genetics. and not minor changes (relatively) caused by dental work as an adult. i mean day and night changes, both functional and physical.

if you are just born that way (minus the pain and discomfort, which is telling you something is wrong) then you should be ok. it's pretty easy to tell how you would have ended up by looking at your family and your development.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2013, 03:27:28 PM »
many of us have looks that don't match our personalities and are tired of having the expectation of acting in a certain way

nope, sorry, don't believe that. your personality suits your personality. we are what we pay attention to. you pay attention to your looks as an excuse for why your don't have a personality which can express itself freely without some excuse of how you look. i.e. you DON'T have a personality. harsh but true.

x

• Private
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2013, 03:31:19 PM »
nope, sorry, don't believe that. your personality suits your personality. we are what we pay attention to. you pay attention to your looks as an excuse for why your don't have a personality which can express itself freely without some excuse of how you look. i.e. you DON'T have a personality. harsh but true.
ok

I look forward to your new thread next week about how extractions ruined your life

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2013, 03:33:22 PM »

and don't worry, i'm holding myself to the same standard. look at vin diesel --the guy is ugly, weak jaw, long face etc. etc. etc. but he turned himself into a hollywood movie star because he has f**king cajones and self-belief. you fools (me too) are actually all decent looking and are just too s**t scared to do anything you want to do so you use a few mm of your jaw alignment. i get it. i understand. it's easy being a coward CK/Euphoria. It's really f**king easy wanking off on this site and reading about a bunch of f**king bulls**t. now i agree with you orthos are f**king mutherf**kers. But really, do you think ortho or not you guys would have been 10s on the GQ scale? Unlikely. As it is, Euphoria you're a nice looking chap. you can bang any chick you want but you're too much of a p*ssy (sorry gotta say the truth, you're a little s**tbird). And CK, you're just going to spend the rest of your life on this site even though your operation has been over for a year --seriously, get the f**k over with it and move on.

we all got to move on eventually, unless you just enjoy constantly wanking on thsi site.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2013, 03:36:10 PM »
ok

I look forward to your new thread next week about how extractions ruined your life

well, i was like 30 years old and the f**king ortho decided to take my teeth out. the lesson there is you don't even need straight teeth. who the f**k here would not fully just go back to having slightly crooked teeth and wish they had never heard about orthodontics. i'm sorry but i agree that orthodontics is f**king bulls**t and all that f**king treatment.

CK

• Private
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2013, 03:41:03 PM »

you dont actually believe that do you? we r products of our environment bro. sure you can make a choice and react differently to your environment but that will take awhile to get that kind of perspective. by then you are old and no one cares, as you say.

with euphoria and others the problem is beyond superficial looks and way more complex. some people are just born meh and adapt. cant get caught up on looks alone.

do you know any young people with your perspective? of course 30+ it's just downhill from there.

also vin diesel ugly? really. moderately attractive and his voice is BA.

x

• Private
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2013, 03:51:42 PM »
well, i was like 30 years old and the f**king ortho decided to take my teeth out. the lesson there is you don't even need straight teeth. who the f**k here would not fully just go back to having slightly crooked teeth and wish they had never heard about orthodontics. i'm sorry but i agree that orthodontics is f**king bulls**t and all that f**king treatment.
I would love to only have damage inflicted by orthos well into adulthood, instead of something that appeared during puberty and changed the whole face

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2013, 03:53:49 PM »
you dont actually believe that do you? we r products of our environment bro. sure you can make a choice and react differently to your environment but that will take awhile to get that kind of perspective. by then you are old and no one cares, as you say.

with euphoria and others the problem is beyond superficial looks and way more complex. some people are just born meh and adapt. cant get caught up on looks alone.

do you know any young people with your perspective? of course 30+ it's just downhill from there.

also vin diesel ugly? really. moderately attractive and his voice is BA.

yes, i know tons of young people with my perspective and i know tons of 40 plus who think life just keeps getting better. trust me, you and euphoria and myself etc. etc. are just a bunch of f**king pussies sniffling our f**king muzzles up each others anuses like a couple of filthy little mutts. it's the truth, that is what you're doing here since as far as i remember this isn't a "here's how to solve your problem" site. i mean it really doesn't matter if you were born all alpha with class perfect jaws and looked like superman, you'd still be a p*ssy cause that's your personality. just saying.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2013, 03:59:35 PM »
i'm just saying Ck needs to move on with his life. And frankly euphoria, you should not even entertain braces or surgery. you look fine just accept it and move on. find value in something else like become a good oceanographer or veternarian or some s**t. it's not like you want to become a male model or actor. and trust me if you can't get laid on your current looks you looking any better ain't gonna do s**t. so seriously just move on.

CK

• Private
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2013, 04:09:42 PM »
lazlo im not arguing people should hold themselves hostage over this but i really think you are trivializing what many people have to deal with here.

and a lot of you - no offense hopefully - have no business complaining about looks and wanting jaw surgery. you know who you guys are. too focused on looks (ignoring function), and not seeing the bigger picture. extractions as an adult arent going to destroy your face to the point of deformity. let's stop pretending it does, it doesnt.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »
lazlo im not arguing people should hold themselves hostage over this but i really think you are trivializing what many people have to deal with here.

and a lot of you - no offense hopefully - have no business complaining about looks and wanting jaw surgery. you know who you guys are. too focused on looks (ignoring function), and not seeing the bigger picture. extractions as an adult arent going to destroy your face to the point of deformity. let's stop pretending it does, it doesnt.

no extractions doesn't destroy your face but it does trap your tongue into a feeling of ever present restriction which is way worse than some bulls**t thing that happened in the deep past which you can't even feel. extraciton make your goddamn bite very small which you can most certainly feel as an adult. anyway, CK, my advice to you is you need to find someone to fixe your functional/pain problems and then never think about this crap again. i knwo you're dealing with a lot of s**t but you must move on. it's not like there's any surgery now or in the next 10 years which will cure your childhood deformities.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »
you all do realize you're going to either be out of your twenties in like five or so years and/or you'll be dead in a few decades. so just keep worrying about this.

x

• Private
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2013, 04:38:42 PM »

yeah I just feel extractions are more cut and dry if done on an adult. Nothing like a growth issue where all the soft tissue & muscles and every part of the face grewth with the hard tissue. major bummer, probably a lot less correctable

CK

• Private
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »
your tongue feels trapped even AFTER surgery!? oy vey, what's the point of this surgery then!?

not enough projection. ive been trying to train my tongue to just accept the length of space it has but it just isnt enough. not completely trapped just mostly unstable. certainly exacerbated by the lack of hard tissue support.

everything is all connected. if you experience extreme abnormal growth as i did the muscles and soft tissue, and hard tissue will have a terribly difficult time agreeing with each other.