Author Topic: Teeth bonding of front teeth for Jaw Surgery  (Read 735 times)

slysurfz

• Private
Teeth bonding of front teeth for Jaw Surgery
« on: September 05, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »
Hi All

I have my surgery booked with drgunsun in a short time. BSSO, Lefort 1 multisegment, genio  CCW the usual that he does.  I have been advised by a surgeon recommended dentist to get teeth bonding on the front teeth as they seem to be lacking the proper form and length due to wear.
This will also help in tooth show. The dentist and surgeon work in lockstep. The ortho is not a part of the brethren. I also have another dentist who does the cleanings and he doesn't get the whole bonding part. The ortho and the other dentist feel that the only teeth worth bonding are the back molars and even i can appreciate that by looking at the models.

Is this a secret recipe or a I am being taken for a wild ride on the G train. Nobody else gets what they are trying to do

Anybody here have same experience and can make me understand the method behind the madness. I haven't received sufficient answers from the dentist, he seems to not communicate well

PS - the bonding is expensive 5hund per tooth also he made a splint for 2 grand to make my bite stable in the joints.