Author Topic: Lloyd Klausner (NYC)  (Read 2722 times)

ghiggson90

• Private
Lloyd Klausner (NYC)
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:19:46 PM »
I can't speak to his surgical skills, but I'd like to point out his rather unethical use of another surgeon's before and after on his page.

For example, here: https://www.centralparkoms.com/surgical-services/orthognathic-jaw-surgery/

He uses this patient of Richard Joseph (FL): https://drrichardjoseph.com/photos/patient-122/

This practice needs to be called out.

ArtVandelay

• Private
Re: Lloyd Klausner (NYC)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 11:31:10 AM »
Busted! I agree this is unethical, I was actually considering the guy for a genioplasty consultation a while back. Thanks for sharing.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 07:10:57 PM »
guys, he seems to do malar augmentation he says (without implants). I would want to find out more about him, maybe the fact he uses another surgeon's pic is something we can take a pass on. He might do a good ZSO. I would certainly consult with him to find out.

ghiggson90

• Private
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 07:30:37 PM »
guys, he seems to do malar augmentation he says (without implants). I would want to find out more about him, maybe the fact he uses another surgeon's pic is something we can take a pass on. He might do a good ZSO. I would certainly consult with him to find out.

I'd have a tough time believing anything he says...

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 10:06:38 AM »
He's got another photo up there on 'Malar augmentation'. A search of the photo calls up many others using the same photo which is used for FILLERS. So, does not look like he uses his OWN photos.

Then he has the following ditty for Restylane: "Your Restylane injections are performed personally by Dr. Klausner. These injections are a precise surgical procedure that cannot be delegated to less experienced personnel. You deserve the best possible treatment and results that only a maxillofacial surgeon can deliver!"

Now, the photos are STOCK photos. Not his own. But he calls injections a 'precise' SURGICAL procedure' that 'only a maxillorfacial surgeon can deliver'.  That's also a load of crap as it's not a 'surgical procedure' and there is nothing about a maxfax doc being inherently better at injections than a DERM or even an experienced nurse.  So, not only does the guy present as FLUFF but he uses the FROSTING of others.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.