Author Topic: How long to wait to do implants after chinwing?  (Read 7749 times)

ben from UK

Re: How long to wait to do implants after chinwing?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2018, 09:42:19 PM »
Hey ben
Sad to hear you had a bad experience with Brusco. I did chinwing and a zygomatic osteotomy with him at the start of the year. I perceived him as really knowledgeable and reputable so I considered returning to him for jaw angle implants and a genio to gain some vertical height. Granted, my chin was really f**ked up before so it was hard for him to f**k it up further. Your post makes me really reconsider it though. Im not saying you are a liar, but it would be great if you forwarded me the evidence (screenshot of mails, scans) so I can be 100% sure.
Thanks a lot in advance and good luck if you start a legal case

Would you confirm in this thread that what I say is true when I show you the ct scan (providing you have a basic knowledge to read ct scans?). Otherwise we will have this discussion forever.

ben from UK

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2018, 03:26:16 AM »
Also, why would you call me a potential liar before you saw the ct scan? Wouldn't it be more logical to ask for the ct scan first, and then call me a liar if it happens to be a lie?

swissguy

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2018, 07:39:04 AM »
If you send me the ct scan and it does indeed look s**tty then yeah, I will obviously support you in this thread.
Not quite sure what you are asking in the second post to be honest, I just asked for the scans and wanted to emphasize that I am not suspecting you to be a liar but just want to it for myself.
So id still be glad if you sent the scans over pm.

ben from UK

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 12:29:29 PM »
If you send me the ct scan and it does indeed look s**tty then yeah, I will obviously support you in this thread.
Not quite sure what you are asking in the second post to be honest, I just asked for the scans and wanted to emphasize that I am not suspecting you to be a liar but just want to it for myself.
So id still be glad if you sent the scans over pm.

I hope you confirm it in this topic, like you confirmed it through mail when I sent the ct scan, so that people won'y doubt my story and call me a liar.

swissguy

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2018, 12:53:14 AM »
OP sent me the scans and while it does indeed look weird, he didnt send me any screenshots of his mail conversation with brusco (which I specifically asked for) so there is no actual proof.
Ben maybe you were just offline for the last few days, if thats the case please forward me the screenshots and Ill update the thread.

cjQ

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2018, 10:08:07 AM »
thanks for the update, swissguy!

ben from UK

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2018, 11:39:27 PM »
OP sent me the scans and while it does indeed look weird, he didnt send me any screenshots of his mail conversation with brusco (which I specifically asked for) so there is no actual proof.
Ben maybe you were just offline for the last few days, if thats the case please forward me the screenshots and Ill update the thread.

Yes I was offline.
But you ask me the CT scans in this thread.
And now you want me to send you the whole private mailconversations I had. I do have the mails but I'm not going to send them to you. Some things are private convos and I consider this as private.

Now, you can act all sceptical and stuff, or just believe what I say, what several other surgeons say and what the CT scans tells everyone who sees it.

ditterbo

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2018, 12:55:24 AM »
Who gives a f**k about the conversation, swissguy. You've confirmed the CT scan looks like he has the right to have legitimate concerns with his results. Thanks.

Dogmatix

• Private
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2018, 01:09:49 PM »
Who gives a f**k about the conversation, swissguy. You've confirmed the CT scan looks like he has the right to have legitimate concerns with his results. Thanks.

Agree. If the result is objectively strange and ethically wrongly performed, there's no discussion that can make any difference. Do you expect to find a quote where he asked to have bone placed inside the masseter, and would it make any difference?

swissguy

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2018, 05:11:37 AM »
If I receive two scans, its just scans alone. Considering this alone proof would be foolish. So I am simply asking for a screenshot of the conversation where the sensitive data could obviously be blurred out to actually confirm that it was performed by brusco and to confirm that brusco offered him 7k.
By the way, lashing out when somebody is acting sceptical will only reaffirm those thoughts.

Also I asked for a screenshot of a single part of the conversation, dont act like I wanted to know your address

dvfan

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2019, 12:39:37 AM »
Perhaps its just the nature of the chinwing and perhaps the chinwing is overrated. I've seen what I found disappointing results coming from the other chin wing surgeons, even Triaca. I saw some results of T that I thought were only so so.
I actually thought Brusco seemed very knowledgeable and he really takes time to answer questions. His results I saw were also the most exquisite to me, I liked the results I saw from Brusco better than Triaca's. His males were more masculine to me with stronger features and the females actually he seemed to appreciate their softer feminine features better and he didn't masculinize them as some surgeons do.
But it seems there are just many patients with issues after chinwing. Sorry to hear though you have such problems.

Was this your first surgery or did you get surgery before? Also to the jaw? How often?