Author Topic: jawline augmentation and cheek/zygomatic arch best surgeons?  (Read 1188 times)

sal123

I have a V shaped face but aiming for a more masculine U shaped face as seen from a photoshopped desired look ive attached, I need to lower my mandible angles, make my jawline wider slightly increase its size vertically and also increase the width and slight increase length of my chin. I am also considering cheek implants that make my zygomatic arch more prominent as currently, my cheeks appear full and round making my face look less masculine. I've come across dr Eppley and his wraparound implants but the cheek along with them would cost $20000 which i will be able to save up for in 3 years but i want something done in a month. Ive also come across dr joel defranq and noorman van der dussen, can anyone pls give me advise. thank you

Post bimax

• Private
Re: jawline augmentation and cheek/zygomatic arch best surgeons?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 09:56:36 AM »
My advice is to get a better paying job so you can save up for your inevitable revisions during that three year period.

BTW, you’re not getting anything worthwhile done in a month unless you hit the lottery.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 11:17:37 AM »
My advice is to get a better paying job so you can save up for your inevitable revisions during that three year period.

BTW, you’re not getting anything worthwhile done in a month unless you hit the lottery.

This is the type Eppley attracts. See my new proposed classification of SPDD on the BDD thread.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lefortitude

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 11:58:04 AM »
You could probably go down to Columbia or Brazil and be able to get an affordable set of implants. 

I wouldn't recommend it though. 

forwardgrowth

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 01:31:12 PM »
noorman van der dussen for zygoma osteotomy?