Author Topic: here is the ugly truth about Douglas Sinn (Mansfield Texas)!!!  (Read 4141 times)

sharkie007

this man, dr Douglas P Sinn, has ruined my life!!!! This man performed surgeries on me I never allowed, or even prohibited!  He kept promising me to do everything I wanted and paid for, but never delivered the results! In detail: During my first operation he did only half of what he promised, and the results were far from satisfactory!!!! Then I went back to him to get the rest done (what he should have already previously). He made me pay again! (whith this I paid him twice for the same work, and the amounts cost my WHOLE LIFE SAVINGS!) During the 2nd operation not just that he still did not fix what he promised (and I paid for twice now) but he did surgeries on me I prohibited, and did not want or need !!!! With this he ruined the parts of my face at least I was satisfied with before, and did not fix the problems, I paid for twice! After I gave him my life savings I am full of scars, under constant stress and rage, and do not have a single spot on my face, I am satisfied with because of him! "I can not "move back" to my body, I live outside of it." What the man did is horror, and I have been living in constant horror since he operated on me!!! Apparently all he cared about is getting as much money out of me as he could, and did not care to do what he promised, even! He operated and ruined parts of my face, he did not have a permission to touch!!!! The biggest joke is, that he actually claimed that he was like an artist! And the procedures he did without my permission are in a weird taste, ruined my appearance + created large asymmetries!!!
I live in constant rage and on sedatives, because of this man! Sinn destroyed me completely after taking all my money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazlo

• Private
Re: here is the ugly truth about Douglas Sinn (Mansfield Texas)!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 12:08:07 AM »
I am so sorry to hear this. Could you describe what procedures you had done on your first and second procedures. That is, could you describe more precisely whether it was bi-max surgery or genioplasty or what and which procedures he did which were not discussed. It would be helpful to know.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 03:31:09 AM »
I'm really sorry. I wish we all had time machines.

beyondconfusedtbh

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 04:42:34 AM »
Sorry to hear this. Please go into more detail if you can.

sharkie007

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 04:32:37 PM »
At first sinn was supposed to make the zyg arches flat on the side of my face. One was sticking out more, the other just a bit. More work had to be done on the "bigger' side, so simple shaving was not going to be enough. He was supposed to shave it and cut out of it + inserting a plate after pushing it in. Shaving should have been enough on the smaller side but the man only did a slight shaving on both sides, so EVEN the smaller side did not become flat! I could not believe, that after paying a lot of money, taking on a huge trip and the risk + discomfort of the surg, he took it extremely easy, and only did a slight shaving on both sides, and did not get right even 1 side out of the 2!!!!! Sinn did however shave off my zygoma bone at the front without my permission on one side which made my face asymmetric to the other side, as I did not need it, whatsoever! At least the front of my zygomas and around my eye part was nice, TILL HE TOUCHED IT!
I had excess tissue on my cheeks (like bumps), which he was supposed to cut off, to make the surface even. He cut approx. half of them off, so they were still quite out.
Chin shortening which I think he did not do enough, and it never become straight and even at the bottom, which was the goal.
So I went back the 2nd time and even though it was extremely difficult to bring myself to undergo another series of surgery, I thought that I will spend the rest of my money and with a little more correction I will be FINALLY satisfied with my face, which had been extremely bothering me for many years.
So the issues were the same: zyg arches on the sides, bumps on the cheeks, chin and I added my left jaw. The corner was a bit bigger then on the right side, so to make my face symmetric I wanted a few millimeters off (only of the corner).  I drew all the procedures on my face for the consult., and even for the surgery, to avoid him making a mistake. I was literally begging him countless times before the surg. to do everything exactly as I requested, and not to make a mistake. He promised to follow my instructions, every time. I by the way asked his assistant to take a pic. of me with the drawings on my face before the surg. as documentation, but sinn denied it.  Then .... in the operating room he took all the effort to do what I did not want or needed, and did not do much or did not do at all what I asked for (now the 2nd time).
He was supposed to cut and push in my bigger zyg arch on the left, or even to cut the bone out entirely, just to make sure, that it will be flat on the side before the ear. He again did some shaving and needless to say, that my arch is nowhere close to being flat. And guess what.... he took more off the front of my zygoma so not just it is totally asymmetric to the other side, but created a hole under my eye, he took so much out. And the line of his shaving is showing too across my zyg, because he went so deep. There is literally a "step" where he did the shaving which can be felt and seen. On the other side where the arch was hardly out, he did such light shaving, that it is still not flat! He did however move towards the front and made a dent on the arch from every angle, which I prohibited before the surgery, when he brought it up.
The bumps are still there after the 2nd round (and he did not bother filling the holes on my face with the extra, which was the agreement by the way.)
And if you have not read enough horror, go on! Instead of a small reduction on the corner of my left jaw to match the right (which was smaller), he did some reduction on the left jaw then WENT AHEAD AND LARGELY REDUCED MY RIGHT JAW, THAT HE WAS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO TOUCH (and was already smaller) !!!!! AND NOT JUST THE CORNER, THE WHOLE JAW FROM THE EAR TO THE CHIN, ALL ALONG, THE BONE AND THE MUSCLE AS WELL!! So before there was a small asymmetry, now there is a large asymmetry! My right jaw was just perfect, and this one has ruined it!!!!!! Now my left jaw has a U shape, and the right jaw became a V shape. The sides are totally off!!!! Not just that he was not supposed to touch that side, we never-ever talked about reshaping the whole jaw line even on the other side (that he was supposed to reduce a bit)!!!!!
And needless to say, that instead of a minimal shortening of my chin and making it finally flat at the bottom, he made it so round, like I never had in my life!!!! Not just that the bottom is pointy instead of a straight line, the man made sure, that all the prominence came off, that looked good before. And not just that he filed off the prominence, he made it pointy, uneven, completely round not just at the bottom but at the front, and all around!!!!!! I had a nice chin which was only supposed to become shorter and finally straight at the bottom, but he completely changed it, so that I do not even recognize it any more. It became an asymmetric, pointy, all around round pile of sh*t, that is "falling in" !!!!!!!
And let me add, that the man was not even able to manage pulling the tissues back up to their place on my chin, so my lower lip is hanging down. I look like a complete retard when I open my mouth or speak, because not only my lower teeth, but my lower gum is showing!!!!! I asked him several times to fix this issue after the surg. while I was there, but he kept brushing me off.
I am in such rage on a daily bases, that I think I am going to lose my mind over all this, if I have not lost it all yet..... I am wondering when I will get sick of the constant anger and tremendous stress................ the man has literally ruined my life, my every day is a complete torture, and can not believe, sinn had the nerve to f**ck me over like this!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 04:53:46 PM by sharkie007 »

ben from UK

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 08:51:56 AM »
Stress, anger, anxiety and depression is what alot of people have when  the surgery goes wrong. I deal with it every day. I'm sorry to here. I hope somebody can fix it and bring back your face to normal proportions.

sharkie007

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 01:55:14 PM »
thank you

ben from UK

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 11:47:05 PM »
If you are relatively young, you can fix it. Maybe not everything, but something like 70-80 percent. If you're lucky more than that.

DRIVVEN

• Private
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 09:33:05 PM »
I am so sorry that you had to go through this. When i read that you feel like you live outside your body, that so reasonated with my experience with my surgeon.  I had no idea of the damage that could be done with this surgery.  I truly hope you find a path. I lost a 30 year career over this surgery, and I have accepted this strange twist of fate for me and sit in silence, socialize very little now but i will bring the truth out for the world to know so other patients will not have to go through my experience. Sending you healing for your body and soul for now and for the future...

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 08:27:49 AM »
Hey friend, did you get bimax surgery and who was your surgeon ?

He had a chin wing gone wrong and a few rounds of implants, no bimax.

(Ben correct if wrong)

ben from UK

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 09:54:50 AM »
He had a chin wing gone wrong and a few rounds of implants, no bimax.

(Ben correct if wrong)

That is correct.