Author Topic: Might Need to Take Implants Out and do Surgery...  (Read 6811 times)

ben from UK

Re: Might Need to Take Implants Out and do Surgery...
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2019, 07:18:36 PM »
First one looks super solid. Fyi, Defraq only uses Medpor.

Second one looks like a joke....which is weird because it’s a textbook “model jawline” yet somehow just does not go with his face. Is it just too big?

Opinions differ on the first one. Most people on this board said it was too bulky. There is more width, but ogeeline and shadows are gone. Imo he looks fatter, not better.

Second one is too big. Jawangles too low, implant too wide (should be slightly less wide than zygos), chin too portuded. You can't just put a male model jaw and chin on every face, it's going too look unnatural.

eastcoastian1

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2019, 07:35:39 PM »
Opinions differ on the first one. Most people on this board said it was too bulky. There is more width, but ogeeline and shadows are gone. Imo he looks fatter, not better.

Second one is too big. Jawangles too low, implant too wide (should be slightly less wide than zygos), chin too portuded. You can't just put a male model jaw and chin on every face, it's going too look unnatural.

I think the elongation more than anything is what’s doing it. Looks like a pencil head.

ben from UK

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2019, 07:45:06 PM »
I think the elongation more than anything is what’s doing it. Looks like a pencil head.

Should have been something like this I think.

Still looks a bit fake imo, probably due to the material (silicone).

Does anyone know who the surgeon was who did this? Seems like a typical Eppley overdone thing.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 12:38:33 PM by ben from UK »

StudyHacks

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2019, 11:01:28 PM »
Should have been something like this I think.

Still looks a bit fake imo, probably due to the material (silicone).

Does anyone know who the surgeon was who did this? Seems like a typical Eppley overdone thing.
ROFL I think that's Eppley's work.

I think his issue is that he already had a chubby face with lots of fat. His midface was already too long to begin with. And his jaws seemed to be recessed to begin with.

This is why you can't just slap implants on recessed jaws. This is why I'm going to have bimax first

ben from UK

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2019, 12:31:34 AM »
ROFL I think that's Eppley's work.

Doesn't surprise me. I can spot E's work from a mile distance. One of the worst surgeons in the field, consistently creating these absurd freakish results. Eppley should work in a zoo.

This is why you can't just slap implants on recessed jaws.

This guy doesn't have recessed jaw.

And you obviously can cause you're proof. I think you are asking to be scammed.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 01:02:35 AM by ben from UK »

StudyHacks

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2019, 01:01:12 AM »
Doesn't surprise. I can spot E's work from a mile distance. One of the worst surgeons in the field, consistently creating these absurd freakish results. Eppley should work in a zoo.

This guy doesn't have recessed jaw.

And you obviously can cause you're proof. I think you are asking to be scammed.
Wait, explain how I am proof please.

ben from UK

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2019, 01:03:28 AM »
Wait, explain how I am proof please.

You had recessed jaw and put in implants and it looked decent. It still looks decent, even with the overbite.

StudyHacks

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2019, 01:19:32 AM »
You had recessed jaw and put in implants and it looked decent. It still looks decent, even with the overbite.
I think you're confusing me with someone else. I've not had implants put in my face yet. Only fillers.

ben from UK

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2019, 01:22:25 AM »
I think you're confusing me with someone else. I've not had implants put in my face yet. Only fillers.

I'm sorry, lol. It wasn't you but OP ;)

eastcoastian1

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2019, 01:35:58 PM »
Also looks like he had cheek implants too, almost morphing into a woman. Just a gross result through and through.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2019, 01:46:57 PM »
Yes, it's often overlooked by most surgeons as well, but this result shows how important it can be:

https://imgur.com/a/6xRVtVN

And sometimes you get these freaky results by doing too much:

https://imgur.com/a/7HckHZi

I'm not sure even the first guy looks 'better' after.  He had great structure before.  His jaw just looks unnaturally wide in the after.

eastcoastian1

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2019, 04:03:15 PM »
I'm not sure even the first guy looks 'better' after.  He had great structure before.  His jaw just looks unnaturally wide in the after.

I dunno, it’s subjective, but I’m all about the square, wide look. Girls seem to be to: https://bestlifeonline.com/heres-why-women-are-attracted-to-square-jawed-men/

I can vouch that for a week after filler or so when the angles are overly squared off, I get a pretty off the chart amount of female attention.

Overall though I’m getting laid 100x more and with prettier girls than I did prior to surgery....I simply can’t argue with it. Also I swear it’s not a placebo (“it’s just more confidence” kind of argument) cause my confidence is still s**t lol.

ben from UK

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2019, 04:46:17 PM »
I dunno, it’s subjective, but I’m all about the square, wide look. Girls seem to be to: https://bestlifeonline.com/heres-why-women-are-attracted-to-square-jawed-men/

I can vouch that for a week after filler or so when the angles are overly squared off, I get a pretty off the chart amount of female attention.

Overall though I’m getting laid 100x more and with prettier girls than I did prior to surgery....I simply can’t argue with it. Also I swear it’s not a placebo (“it’s just more confidence” kind of argument) cause my confidence is still s**t lol.

Girls don't give a s**t about confidence if you're gl.

Also, yes, women like square jaws, but square jaws without ogeeline don't improve looks compared to ogeeline + a bit less square. When you put fillers they only target the lower border of the jaw, so the ogeeline is never disturbed.

april

• Private
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2019, 09:02:43 PM »
That first guy looked so much better before. He had a good looking face. Now it just looks all squashed and bloated.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2019, 10:32:49 PM »
That first guy looked so much better before. He had a good looking face. Now it just looks all squashed and bloated.

That’s what I see as well..