Author Topic: Having a CBCT / Ceph today. Will HA FILLERS in my lower third alter the findings  (Read 2070 times)

StudyHacks

There are fillers (HA, Juvederm Ultra 4) in my lower third. Will they alter the findings of the CBCT / Ceph (at the dentist) or will they not?

I'd just like to get an accurate picture of my jaws to take to the maxfac surgeon later so that he'll be able to tell me how much movement I'll need (bimax) to fix my recession

kavan

• Global Moderator
The imaging differentiates soft tissue from bone. So, they will be able to see the bone structure.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ben from UK

Just curious: I don't want to do fillers myself, but do they work? There isn't much info about it.

Post bimax

• Private
Just curious: I don't want to do fillers myself, but do they work? There isn't much info about it.

What do you mean 'work'?

I think it's pretty well known that they look great at first and slowly dissipate until you're back where you started.

StudyHacks

Yes in the sense that in the first 2 weeks they're very sharp and angular

No in the sense that from then on the angularity and sharpness will be lost and it will look bulky.

Not sustainable. I'm not gonna do it again. All I'm gonna do is get bimax, and after that get implants from Dr Eppley beside gymming hard and getting to 12% bodyfat so my face will be very lean and thus the implants will make my face sharp chiselled and angular

Dogmatix

• Private
Yes in the sense that in the first 2 weeks they're very sharp and angular

No in the sense that from then on the angularity and sharpness will be lost and it will look bulky.

Not sustainable. I'm not gonna do it again. All I'm gonna do is get bimax, and after that get implants from Dr Eppley beside gymming hard and getting to 12% bodyfat so my face will be very lean and thus the implants will make my face sharp chiselled and angular

I don't think 12% will look good with implants from Eppley, you want 11% with those, or what do you think @Kavan?

kavan

• Global Moderator
I don't think 12% will look good with implants from Eppley, you want 11% with those, or what do you think @Kavan?

13%.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Post bimax

• Private
LOL

StudyHacks