Author Topic: I'm having surgery  (Read 8962 times)

fullofsoubts

Re: I'm having surgery
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2021, 11:06:15 PM »
Thank you! I hope my chin doesnt end up looking this pointy, because this was my third genioplasty and would hate to have to do it again. Hopefully a lot of it is just swelling. If not maybe filling the mentolabial fold a bit could help, But It’s too soon to know

Here is a profile comparison. First one is my original face. Second one after second genioplasty and liplift. I dont have pictures of the first genioplasty because I got it fixed a couple of months after and it was a nightmare. Third one is 1 month post DJS, third genioplasty, septoplasty and turbinectomy. And still pretty swollen

https://ibb.co/XJYbkP9

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2021, 09:50:56 AM »
Looks like an improvement to me.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:22 AM »
this was my third genioplasty

Do you have permanent numbness in the chin from all that?
Millimeters are miles on the face.

fullofsoubts

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2021, 12:20:55 PM »
Do you have permanent numbness in the chin from all that?

Not at all :)

The only numbness that I have is in the collumela because of the lip lift. Right now my chin still feels a little weird and tingly  but surgery was one month ago so It’s normal.

eglantine

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2021, 12:12:35 PM »

(BTW, I'm not endorsing Alfaro.  He has a crapload of bad results for every good one).

Hi !
I know this post is old but I just read it. I am considering surgery with Alfaro. I'd be very interested if you can tell me where you saw bad results of him ? Thanks a lot !

trandom

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2021, 01:52:40 AM »
Hi !
I know this post is old but I just read it. I am considering surgery with Alfaro. I'd be very interested if you can tell me where you saw bad results of him ? Thanks a lot !

I have had surgery with him last week.

I'm still very swollen so it's hard to see the final result, but from how I look right after the op, and also as far as everything else, so far so good.

fullofsoubts

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2021, 03:32:09 AM »
Hello there!

In three weeks will be one year since I got the surgery. Although I must say that 6 months ago I removed all of the hardware so that was another surgery.

I'm still swollen, specially under my nose and chin and around my mouth. I'm patienly waiting for my lips to reappear. Same happened when I got my lip lift 3 years ago, and my upper lip ended up getting back again. But this time I'm worried because my mouth seems so much wider than before. Is this normal ? Has this happened to anybody else ? I'm aware that I'm still swollen around my mouth and some of the volume will come back but I don't know why my mouth seems this much wider.

https://imgur.com/1SjKqX9

Thanks in advance guys!