Author Topic: I'm very close to the consultation with Dr. Z. I'd appreciate some opinions  (Read 874 times)

StudyHacks

I'm going to get double jaw surgery either way. I'm already dead-set on BSSO for the mandible, oblique genioplasty for the chin, but I am unsure as to whether I should get a Lefort 1 or Lefort 2 regarding the maxillary / midfacial projection for maximal aesthetic results. What do you guys think? Thank you.

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/o20DKG5

Post bimax

• Private
I'm going to get double jaw surgery either way. I'm already dead-set on BSSO for the mandible, oblique genioplasty for the chin, but I am unsure as to whether I should get a Lefort 1 or Lefort 2 regarding the maxillary / midfacial projection for maximal aesthetic results. What do you guys think? Thank you.

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/o20DKG5

If that's actually you in the picture you're a f**king moron if you're getting JS for aesthetics.

StudyHacks

If that's actually you in the picture you're a f**king moron if you're getting JS for aesthetics.
Yes, it's me. Look at my CEPH please, I'm clearly recessed.

LeFort 3000

No Dr. will perform jaw surgery on you, your bite is perfect.

ben from UK

You look like the guy that had fillers (?).

If that is you, then the only thing I got to say is: your startingpoint (without fillers) is indeed pretty average. Imo you lack angularity and your face is a bit small (in motion it might be slightly different). But: if fillers work for you, then maybe you should stick to fillers, I don't know. Fillers seem more effective than osteotomies, double jaw surgeries of implants in creating angularity. It's very localized.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 12:39:41 PM by ben from UK »

StudyHacks

No Dr. will perform jaw surgery on you, your bite is perfect.
I'm looking to get bimax for aesthetic reasons only. I need to get rid of my jaws' recession. No functional issues, just aesthetic ones.