Author Topic: Chin wing Vs Wraparound jaw implant  (Read 4640 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Chin wing Vs Wraparound jaw implant
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2020, 04:57:33 PM »
Firstly I welcome all the suggestions,Opinions & criticisms.i believe they should be backed my some basic theories, experiences or proofs.i have never mentioned (in the whole thread) that I want to look like a male model which even I believe is not possible. I have never posted a model pic that I want to look like. I just posted a morphed pic that too done by me which is nothing but widening my jaw (I'm not that great when it comes to morphing).I really don't understand till now WHY
1.Fixing my post osteotomy irregularity
&
2. Widening of Gonial Angles (that too not dramatic) equal to my bizygomatic width

LOOK LIKE A COSMETIC SURGERY AIMING TO ACHIEVE MODEL LOOK

The implication was there in your correspondence with doctor by showing a modelesque face. Add being member on one of those 'PSL' lookism type sites where the standard of advancement is what a model has.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Hopeless Incel

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2020, 08:15:56 PM »
That's completely a reference for forward jaws. How a side profile would look like. When you Google out forward grown faces those are the one that most pop out.And it definitely doesn't come under"MALE MODEL ASPIRING LOOK". Had that been the case,I would be wishing to alter every single part of my face close to the model which looks like the morph I've attached

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2020, 09:00:03 PM »
That's completely a reference for forward jaws. How a side profile would look like. When you Google out forward grown faces those are the one that most pop out.And it definitely doesn't come under"MALE MODEL ASPIRING LOOK". Had that been the case,I would be wishing to alter every single part of my face close to the model which looks like the morph I've attached

The reference is a MALE MODEL which infers the implication of male model aspiring look which is how it comes off whether you admit it or not. No 'crime' in wanting to look like a model.  Not many people who wouldn't want to look like one. It's just that not many people will no matter how many surgeries they get.

Hopeless Incel

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2020, 09:31:53 PM »
The thread is completely going off the topic which I don't want to. However I want to clarify this once for all. The conversation with the surgeon is because of the opinions I've gathered from PSL sites.i.e,
1.Implants look s**t on recessed jaws and they go well in case of forward grown faces.
That's how bimax got into picture. Like I said I've very limited knowledge because of which I've joined these forums
when a surgeon asks for a reference on how you wish the results to look like, and if you've very limited knowledge on facial aesthetics, then you'll end showing pictures which means that you wish to have that part of the face (be it jaw, nose, eyes, cheekbones, chin) to look like the ones projected on the pictures. And That definitely doesn't mean altering your face to look like a MODEL. Had That been the case, like I said I would have asked the surgeon that I want to look exactly like that MODEL And would've asked him all the surgeries required to alter my face and clearly that hasn't happened. And I concur with you that it's not A CRIME.
I don't know why a pic that has been sent to the Doc is more bothering than the real issues I've been claiming again and again (osteotomy irregularity & an angular jaw)

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2020, 11:24:29 PM »
...... then you'll end showing pictures which means that you wish to have that part of the face (be it jaw, nose, eyes, cheekbones, chin) to look like the ones projected on the pictures. And That definitely doesn't mean altering your face to look like a MODEL. Had That been the case, like I said I would have asked the surgeon that I want to look exactly like that MODEL And would've asked him all the surgeries required to alter my face and clearly that hasn't happened. And I concur with you that it's not A CRIME.
I don't know why a pic that has been sent to the Doc is more bothering than the real issues I've been claiming again and again (osteotomy irregularity & an angular jaw)

Of course it doesn't because that's not going to happen.

Hopeless Incel

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2020, 03:22:04 AM »
It happened in some cases and I've seen those. But in the end they didn't look like a model just by altering one part of the face. Even if they alter every part of the face, they won't coz it's completely the proportions of each and every part which can't be altered.

Gadwins

• Private
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2020, 03:31:36 AM »
 I think your lip is totally fine and messing around could give you some results which you won't like. It is really really slight issue which you criticize about your lip (just looking at your picture). Maybe it looks different without beard, but with beard it is totally fine. About your jaw angle: I think it is possible to work with botox (depends how extreme you want your result). Of course you have to refresh it by sometime, but it is less risky than messing around with implants.

Hopeless Incel

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2020, 03:59:55 AM »
Is there anything that needs to be done with lip reduction? My lip looks okay when seen from front and not the same when send from a profile view.
But fillers don't last long, right? And there are no good injectors in my place.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2020, 11:37:52 AM »
Is there anything that needs to be done with lip reduction? My lip looks okay when seen from front and not the same when send from a profile view.
But fillers don't last long, right? And there are no good injectors in my place.

Dude your lip is fine

ben from UK

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2020, 05:37:35 AM »
I'm attaching two morphs. Is the morph achievable?
I like Gonial Angles at oral Commissures
You can correct me

This morph is probably not achievable with osteotomy nor implants (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong). From what I have seen, I only saw this kind of angularity with fillers. Implants go high up the face to fix them, so there'll always be a certain level of expansion of the soft tissue above the jaw boarder. Probably, in the ideal case, implants only target the lower boarder of the jaw. But there won't be  way
 to fix them. That's why sometimes you see bloated faces after implants (I think), while fillers only target the spots that should be targeted.

Could also be that angularity isn't only the bone structure but also masseter + soft tissue. I see your facial structure/bone structure on other people who do have more angular jawangles. 

ben from UK

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2020, 05:44:36 AM »
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 05:56:51 AM by ben from UK »

StudyHacks

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2020, 08:16:10 AM »
I think you look good and you don't look recessed.  Male models have a combination of distance relationships which are rare to have and for the most part can't be bought which is why they are models. This isn't one of those 'PSL' sites where recession is based on not having what a male model has.
Can you please expand on what this "combination of distance relationships" is / means?

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2020, 08:52:05 AM »
Can you please expand on what this "combination of distance relationships" is / means?

It means aesthetics comprises more than one or two ratios between features.  For example it's not enough to have a strong chin or brow or wide gonial angles, etc.  These features can even look overdone or unnatural in isolation.  The MM look involves several ratios working together to achieve a particular aesthetic that is superior to the aggregate of these features.  In particular, Kavan often brings up the point that MM eyes are absolutely essential to the MM look.  Incel types call these 'hunter eyes'.  Without that crucial piece (which is genetic), you might end up looking like a failed Creature of Frankenstein

StudyHacks

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2020, 09:49:12 AM »
It means aesthetics comprises more than one or two ratios between features.  For example it's not enough to have a strong chin or brow or wide gonial angles, etc.  These features can even look overdone or unnatural in isolation.  The MM look involves several ratios working together to achieve a particular aesthetic that is superior to the aggregate of these features.  In particular, Kavan often brings up the point that MM eyes are absolutely essential to the MM look.  Incel types call these 'hunter eyes'.  Without that crucial piece (which is genetic), you might end up looking like a failed Creature of Frankenstein
Absolutely agreed, the main component of 'hunter eyes' is a big palpebral fissure length (eye width --> wide eyes basically) with no or very little upper eyelid exposure, a positive canthal tilt, huge browridge and well-developed supraorbitals, afaik

My PFL is horrible and no plastic surgery can elongate my eyes to my knowledge, sadly.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2020, 10:13:21 AM »
Absolutely agreed, the main component of 'hunter eyes' is a big palpebral fissure length (eye width --> wide eyes basically) with no or very little upper eyelid exposure, a positive canthal tilt, huge browridge and well-developed supraorbitals, afaik

My PFL is horrible and no plastic surgery can elongate my eyes to my knowledge, sadly.

Your PFL is not even bad.  At least based on the picture from your most recent thread.

If that middle picture is what you actually look like then you have no business pursuing plastic surgery, much less JS.  You're going mess up your face.  If you're that worried about mild chin recession just get a genio.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack this thread.