Author Topic: All advices appreciated , thank you !  (Read 1476 times)

xiomii

All advices appreciated , thank you !
« on: October 19, 2020, 02:00:45 PM »
Hi again ,

Sorry if i got any of you think that i was a unnatural poster nor wacky person unwillingly with my insufficient post previously

Actually I didnt want to share full story here since I didnt want to take much time of you guys and i just made it easy question bcoz i just wanted to get your simple advices based on few pics which i did some photoshop on in order to make it less obvious

But after I saw post of Dear Kavan i decided to share full story  (thank you very much Kavan ,i see that you are doing your best and helping many people kindly as i have been following the forum for some time )

I wish my story will help you to have a better view ,idea of my case

By teenager years i noticed that my face was badly asymetric but interetingly i was the only one among the family and relatives with such face and that got worse by time so i had to live a desperate life from teenager time to 30 years almost 20 years and for many years i only heard how ugly i was, i was  also joked that i was alien etc  by some ppl even by friends  , i guess no need to say how it feels to live such life at the best years ,terms of ones life ( especially at times without such platforms like this one  to provide help and exchange solidarity )

Anyway i made a big surgery plan at my 30s nearly 10 years ago, my dr was  maxillofacial surgeon , he said that i had ( C type, form asymetry ,  left and right side of head and face in each part is different and there is no part same as other side ) and offered me 2 options to correct ,improve

1 first orthodontic treatment to alight my teeth and (possible my palates too ,by lover jaw advancement along with other aestetic s.) but then i didnt think of orthotontic things since i wanted to correct my face sooner

2 bypass orthodontic issues and do the rest  (get nose s. ,cheek bone and  jawbone shaving along with chin correction s. i.e v-line surgery

i opted 2.option and luckily the outcome was %60,70 satisfying  despite side effects of surgery as like less defined jawline, less masculine and softer face and fatty ,saggy neck 

Altough surgery really saved my life and got me back to normal life however since the surgery people still get me feel , think something is still missing at my face and this is why i m here  so i wish you can help me to find out what my face is lack of , what is missing at my face if there is anything , lack of ?  if there is anything should be ,can be done ?

Thank you very much in advance for all your time to read up and for all your insights , advices  , very appreciated !!

i blurred mosaic some parts

1. b4-op pics
https://imgur.com/a/M8WHUMp

2. post-op
https://imgur.com/a/XfYz00d
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 02:45:49 PM by xiomii »

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: All advices appreciated , thank you !
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 05:39:02 PM »
No idea why you are blurring some parts. I don't see much of a maxfax problem. I do see a plastic surgery issue though which is overly obtuse cervical neck angle, loose fatty neck and jaw line--lower face and neck lift. But that's plastic surgery and not maxfax. I don't give back up or referrals for PS issues other than to tell you your main issue resolves to correction of the overly obtuse cervical neck angle which is in the venue of PS and not jaw surgery.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 03:36:39 AM »
Honestly, your face looks totally fine now and it's got nothing to do with your lack of success with women or whatever. It's easy to feel there's something wrong with your face if you used to have a problem in that area but you should not worry about it as it looks absolutely fine as it is now.

I agree with Kavan, you could ask a plastic surgeon about your neck area - that is something that could potentially be improved but your face / jaw is fine as is.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:00:48 AM by InvisalignOnly »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 06:50:18 PM »
Hi again ,

Sorry if i got any of you think that i was a unnatural poster nor wacky person unwillingly with my insufficient post previously

Actually I didnt want to share full story here since I didnt want to take much time of you guys and i just made it easy question bcoz i just wanted to get your simple advices based on few pics which i did some photoshop on in order to make it less obvious

But after I saw post of Dear Kavan i decided to share full story  (thank you very much Kavan ,i see that you are doing your best and helping many people kindly as i have been following the forum for some time )

By teenager years i noticed that my face was badly asymetric but interetingly i was the only one among the family and relatives with such face and that got worse by time so i had to live a desperate life from teenager time to 30 years almost 20 years and for many years i only heard how ugly i was, i was  also joked that i was alien etc  by some ppl even by friends  , i guess no need to say how it feels to live such life at the best years ,terms of ones life ( especially at times without such platforms like this one  to provide help and exchange solidarity )

Anyway i made a big surgery plan at my 30s nearly 10 years ago, my dr was  maxillofacial surgeon , he said that i had ( C type, form asymetry ,  left and right side of head and face in each part is different and there is no part same as other side ) and offered me 2 options to correct ,improve

1 first orthodontic treatment to alight my teeth and (possible my palates too ,by lover jaw advancement along with other aestetic s.) but then i didnt think of orthotontic things since i wanted to correct my face sooner

2 bypass orthodontic issues and do the rest  (get nose s. ,cheek bone and  jawbone shaving along with chin correction s. i.e v-line surgery

i opted 2.option and luckily the outcome was %60,70 satisfying  despite side effects of surgery as like less defined jawline, less masculine and softer face and fatty ,saggy neck 

Altough surgery really saved my life and got me back to normal life however since the surgery people still get me feel , think something is still missing at my face and this is why i m here  so i wish you can help me to find out what my face is lack of , what is missing at my face if there is anything , lack of ?  if there is anything should be ,can be done ?

Thank you very much in advance for all your time to read up and for all your insights , advices  , very appreciated !!

1. b4-op pics

2. post-op

I feel like you had a better jawline and looked more handsome before surgery. Maybe it's just because you were fit and younger.

now you look fat and jaw surgery isn't going to fix that since you have a  double chin, bad facial hair and look dull and grey.

I would work on getting in super ripped shape first. then post pics again a year from now and let's see what it looks like, then we can advise on more surgery if needed.

Right now you're just old and fat.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 06:53:24 PM »
Hi again ,

1. b4-op pics

2. post-op

Wait a second, I didn't fully read your post. You  got a f**king v-line surgery and shaving of cheekbones!

OH MY f**kING GOD. WHY WOULD  A MAN DO THIS???? We want those areas augmented like mads Mikkelsen not shaved down!

I mean I won't argue with your results if you actually like them. But you were nearer to perfect before.

Too bad this cannot be reversed but you I liked your strong jaw, square face and cheekbones before.

This is what happens when you remove support, you look older and flabbier. Goddamn I wish you had come to us with this before you had the v-line surgery.

Oh well, don't fret too much, I got extractions which I deeply regret. At least you seem to like your result which is the imp. thing.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 07:02:39 PM »
now you look fat and jaw surgery isn't going to fix that since you have a  double chin, bad facial hair and look dull and grey.

He's in his 40s. Isn't he allowed to look like that at that point?
Millimeters are miles on the face.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 07:08:51 PM »
I think you look good before and after. The photos are at such crazy angles I'm almost laughing looking at them.
Tough to say how much of the neck issue is aging vs the surgery. Easiest thing to do is lose weight, then reassess. You can probably fix a good amount of the neck just doing that. Cheap, easy, natural...

If I saw you on the street I'd think "there's a dude"...I wouldn't get a gay boner for you nor would I be repulsed by you.

If you are struggling with women, it's probably something in your personality, though I find you kind of funny and nice, if not erratic and impulsive.

xiomii

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 02:58:19 PM »

Thank you very much for all your comments , really appreciated

acctually i have 4 concerns  and you have stated 2 of them

1 fatty ,chubby face :   ( as i know there is not permanent solution to solve it except keeping very skinny )

2 saggy, loose neck skin: ( doctors dont agree with a traditional necklift  saying i m too young for that option and say that i must wait another 5,6 years  for traditional necklift  but they offer , recommend  a thread lift or j-plasma together with thread lift

3 undefined jawline : doctors dont think jawline implants would help ,fit me since my face,jawline is already wide

4 pointy, less masculine chin /chin end ( you dint mention that issue but i think its too pointy and not angular so not handsome chin shape for men and doctors say that i have two options 1 first rasp the chin end than repeat the genioplasty  2 first rasp the chin end than put an chin implant to make a masculine or manly chin

can you please share your opinions, views based on my concerns and explanations and /or share your agree with disagree ?

thank you very much for all your  precious time and advices indeed

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 03:43:10 PM »

Thank you very much for all your comments , really appreciated

acctually i have 4 concerns  and you have stated 2 of them

1 fatty ,chubby face :   ( as i know there is not permanent solution to solve it except keeping very skinny )

2 saggy, loose neck skin: ( doctors dont agree with a traditional necklift  saying i m too young for that option and say that i must wait another 5,6 years  for traditional necklift  but they offer , recommend  a thread lift or j-plasma together with thread lift

3 undefined jawline : doctors dont think jawline implants would help ,fit me since my face,jawline is already wide

4 pointy, less masculine chin /chin end ( you dint mention that issue but i think its too pointy and not angular so not handsome chin shape for men and doctors say that i have two options 1 first rasp the chin end than repeat the genioplasty  2 first rasp the chin end than put an chin implant to make a masculine or manly chin

can you please share your opinions, views based on my concerns and explanations and /or share your agree with disagree ?

thank you very much for all your  precious time and advices indeed

There should be plenty of fine Plastic Surgeons in Turkey that don't recommend bulls**t stuff like thread lift and j plasma for the type of under chin and neck problem you have. People get EARLY face and neck lifts a lot. They teach about them in plastic surgery PROFESSIONAL VENUES. So, find one that has heard of or attended a course by Joel J Feldman MD or Timothy Marten MD. Look for TOP PSs in Turkey (you seem to be from there) and not BULLs**t surgeons like the ones who shaved your cheek and jaw bones prior.

My opinion is similar to Lazlo's where he noted you got some bulls**t procedure to shave your bones so much that they NO LONGER SUPPORT your soft tissue.

Disclosure: When I went to MIT and HARVARD some time back, I forgot to take a course in DIPLOMACY.

Movebone

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 10:41:58 AM »
There should be plenty of fine Plastic Surgeons in Turkey that don't recommend bulls**t stuff like thread lift and j plasma for the type of under chin and neck problem you have. People get EARLY face and neck lifts a lot. They teach about them in plastic surgery PROFESSIONAL VENUES. So, find one that has heard of or attended a course by Joel J Feldman MD or Timothy Marten MD. Look for TOP PSs in Turkey (you seem to be from there) and not BULLs**t surgeons like the ones who shaved your cheek and jaw bones prior.

My opinion is similar to Lazlo's where he noted you got some bulls**t procedure to shave your bones so much that they NO LONGER SUPPORT your soft tissue.

Disclosure: When I went to MIT and HARVARD some time back, I forgot to take a course in DIPLOMACY.

Perform my surgery pls.

Movebone

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2020, 10:45:26 AM »

Wait a second, I didn't fully read your post. You  got a f**king v-line surgery and shaving of cheekbones!

OH MY f**kING GOD. WHY WOULD  A MAN DO THIS???? We want those areas augmented like mads Mikkelsen not shaved down!

I mean I won't argue with your results if you actually like them. But you were nearer to perfect before.

Too bad this cannot be reversed but you I liked your strong jaw, square face and cheekbones before.

This is what happens when you remove support, you look older and flabbier. Goddamn I wish you had come to us with this before you had the v-line surgery.

Oh well, don't fret too much, I got extractions which I deeply regret. At least you seem to like your result which is the imp. thing.

I can't believe people don't research procedures before undergoing them...all surgeons and orthos consulted till this point have recommended very poor plans. They CANNOT be trusted.

xiomii

i uploaded my video
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2020, 01:08:32 PM »
Hi everyone , thank you very much for all your views and advices again

well i can say i am roughly %70 satisfied and %30 regret bone shaving surgery due to side effects ,

pre-surgery my main concern was facial assymetry ,definetely  surgery did improve that issues but of course not 100%

you are right my pics are nt clear enough so i uploaded a video so you can see clearest me , because suprisingly no one mentioned any issue  (including asymetry, long middle face ,pointy chin etc )  other than my saggy neck

btw some of the pics are taken when i was 70+ kg and i m currently 65 kg

so based on my video can you please review your comments and advices ?

if you still think the only issue to be corrected is my saggy , fatty neck and nothing else , then can you please advice any doctor or address to solve the problem of neck?

to Kavan : yes here i saw the top doctors for traditional neck lift but unfortunately seems non of them want to apply the surgery on  exception patients like me ( male young and the loose skin is not due to natural aging process nor genetic , obesity but its  due to reduction of jawbones) and some others only offer thread neck lift so it is very confusing and  i m in a dilemma

so your reviews are very crucial indeed

thank you very much in advance

https://imgur.com/a/HqvYBi6

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2020, 01:18:28 PM »
You look good overall. Your chin is maybe a bit large for your face? I'm not sure. Maybe that and the neck issue. It feels like I'm nitpicking.

Gadwins

• Private
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2020, 02:27:31 PM »
ok, honestly. You look great. Maybe, it was a mistake to shave your bones, maybe not. Afterall you still look great. The photos put you in a really bad light. If you really look in real life like in the video, than you don't need anything.

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: i uploaded my video
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2020, 03:37:13 PM »
Hi everyone , thank you very much for all your views and advices again

well i can say i am roughly %70 satisfied and %30 regret bone shaving surgery due to side effects ,

pre-surgery my main concern was facial assymetry ,definetely  surgery did improve that issues but of course not 100%

you are right my pics are nt clear enough so i uploaded a video so you can see clearest me , because suprisingly no one mentioned any issue  (including asymetry, long middle face ,pointy chin etc )  other than my saggy neck

btw some of the pics are taken when i was 70+ kg and i m currently 65 kg

so based on my video can you please review your comments and advices ?

if you still think the only issue to be corrected is my saggy , fatty neck and nothing else , then can you please advice any doctor or address to solve the problem of neck?

to Kavan : yes here i saw the top doctors for traditional neck lift but unfortunately seems non of them want to apply the surgery on  exception patients like me ( male young and the loose skin is not due to natural aging process nor genetic , obesity but its  due to reduction of jawbones) and some others only offer thread neck lift so it is very confusing and  i m in a dilemma

so your reviews are very crucial indeed

thank you very much in advance

https://imgur.com/a/HqvYBi6

Your video does not change my prior assessment. There exist doctors who perform 'early face/neck lifts' and/or who perform surgery to the cervico mental area where you have excess. The fact that you relay the ones you went to only offered thread and j plasma and/or would not perform one on the grounds of your age only reflects you have not consulted with the appropriate ones. I already gave a CLUE as to what to look for (in my prior post). I am not a doctor finding service for you in the event you're not in capacity to look for doctors yourself based on the clue I gave as to what to look for.

prior CLUE  given= what to look for in FUTURE consults.

your response to CLUE given= repeating what you found in the past

End of story. End of advice.