Author Topic: Consolidate LIST OF CHEEKBONE AUGMENTATION DOCTORS  (Read 4265 times)

Dutcherhatcher

• Private
Re: Consolidate LIST OF CHEEKBONE AUGMENTATION DOCTORS
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 09:31:23 AM »
Pretty sure Dr. Eppley also does it

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2020, 11:52:55 PM »
Pretty sure Dr. Eppley also does it

no, he'd have a video or image of it on the web.

jawsurgery029184

• Private
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 09:25:02 AM »
Does Wolford offer cheekbone augmentation? I don’t see anything about it on his website. I would be interested in knowing how he does that. I have one cheekbone visibly lower and  flatter than the other and I would to at least augment the lower one to match the higher.

I also think Korean/Asian doctors are indeed more experienced operating on cheekbones but most of what I’ve seen online shows that they’re much more experienced in zygoma reduction than augmentation. They also have a different aesthetic than Western cultures and some things only look better on Asian faces, so it’s something to be cautious about ffor those of you who are not Asian.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2020, 11:33:20 AM »
Does Wolford offer cheekbone augmentation? I don’t see anything about it on his website. I would be interested in knowing how he does that. I have one cheekbone visibly lower and  flatter than the other and I would to at least augment the lower one to match the higher.

I also think Korean/Asian doctors are indeed more experienced operating on cheekbones but most of what I’ve seen online shows that they’re much more experienced in zygoma reduction than augmentation. They also have a different aesthetic than Western cultures and some things only look better on Asian faces, so it’s something to be cautious about ffor those of you who are not Asian.
He does a form of a modified lf3. Separate osteotomies for each side of the face.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2020, 07:06:47 PM »
He does a form of a modified lf3. Separate osteotomies for each side of the face.

does he move the lower orbital rim or does he cut below the infraorbital rim?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2020, 02:10:13 AM »
does he move the lower orbital rim or does he cut below the infraorbital rim?
Not sure. But he does it all through the mouth.