Author Topic: Rhinoplasty surgeons?  (Read 2416 times)

beautyislife

Rhinoplasty surgeons?
« on: November 13, 2022, 06:46:34 AM »
I've heard about people like Grig and Kosins. Are there other surgeons that are worth consulting with? other recommendations either in the US or abroad?

beleriand

Re: Rhinoplasty surgeons?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 06:24:02 PM »
I haven't done all that much research into this, but I like what I saw from Dr. Marianetti in Rome.  I think he focuses solely on rhinoplasty.  He has a ton of before & afters.  Plus, he puts the prices right up on his website, and they seem pretty reasonable.

Tomasjohn

• Private
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 12:24:19 AM »
If Italy is an option i would check out Pietro Palma.

beautyislife

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 06:36:25 AM »
Thanks everyone.
Really anywhere is an option for me at this point. I have heard Tito's name before, so I will look him up. I will also look at Dr. Davis.

beleriand

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 09:17:35 PM »
Just FYI, but Dr. Marianetti informed me that his waiting list is a year and a half  :'(

Tomasjohn

• Private
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2022, 05:04:52 AM »
Oh wow. Did you also check out p. Palma?
Switzerland also has some good ones, i could pm you the names.

beleriand

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2022, 10:51:15 PM »
Yeah, could you PM them?  Thanks.

And no, I have not looked into Dr. Palma beyond just looking at his website.  I was kind of thinking about getting the rhinoplasty with Dr. Marianetti at the same time as jaw surgery with Dr. Ramieri.  He might have implied that that would bypass his wait list, but maybe he was just talking about getting a consultation. 

beautyislife

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2022, 05:43:51 AM »
Yeah, could you PM them?  Thanks.

And no, I have not looked into Dr. Palma beyond just looking at his website.  I was kind of thinking about getting the rhinoplasty with Dr. Marianetti at the same time as jaw surgery with Dr. Ramieri.  He might have implied that that would bypass his wait list, but maybe he was just talking about getting a consultation.

Are you in Italy? I just had my consult scheduled with Tito. He seems like a good surgeon, but was curious the cost and reliability of his work.

beautyislife

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2023, 02:54:22 PM »
Consulted with Tito. Seemed very capable, just bumping this to see if anyone has had experience with him or have other suggestions?

I'm crossing Kosins off just due to shear cost.

beleriand

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2023, 03:07:53 PM »
I believe I'm going to go to Dr. Erkan Soylu in Istanbul.  He's about the same cost as Marianetti.  I consulted with a doctor Abdülkadir Göksel, whom my jaw surgeon recommended as one of the top 10 rhinoplasty surgeons in the world, and he very well may be.  My surgeon also said he's a genuinely caring guy.  He seemed extremely knowledgeable.  However, he charges about twice what Marianetti does.