Author Topic: X-Rays of HA paste?  (Read 15864 times)

x

• Private
Re: X-Rays of HA paste?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2013, 06:27:35 PM »
Not huge, but it's enough to make a decent cosmetic difference imo.

http://imgh.us/Beforeafter.jpg

This powerpoint is rather informative too: http://www.mauricemommaerts.eu/files/cms1/Taipeh%20-%20Facial%20contour%20with%20HA%20and%20FS.ppt
where did he have HA? just along the mandible? cheekbones look pretty much the same

He does look better, in no small part due to the cooler haircut, stubble, and improved skin tone

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2013, 06:30:16 PM »
where did he have HA? just along the mandible? cheekbones look pretty much the same

He does look better, in no small part due to the cooler haircut, stubble, and improved skin tone

Agreed, but there is an improvement for sure.

HA paste was just along the mandible. It's all he had done.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

x

• Private
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2013, 06:33:09 PM »
Agreed, but there is an improvement for sure.

HA paste was just along the mandible. It's all he had done.
It is a good improvement then, his left side kind of caved in before now it looks stronger. No genio?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2013, 06:36:50 PM »
wait, this pic of this guy is supposed to be JUST HIM HAVING HA PASTE AUGMENTATION ON TOP OF HIS CHIN AND MANDIBLE AND NO MOVEMENTS!!!??? In that case, they've certainly changed the shape of his chin quite a bit. the depressed sides etc. are now full.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »
wait, this pic of this guy is supposed to be JUST HIM HAVING HA PASTE AUGMENTATION ON TOP OF HIS CHIN AND MANDIBLE AND NO MOVEMENTS!!!??? In that case, they've certainly changed the shape of his chin quite a bit. the depressed sides etc. are now full.

So it would seem. Later today I'll try and layer the before and after on top of each other to better show the changes.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 06:40:22 PM »
I didn't notice that you're right, his right ear protrudes more from his head in the after

*sigh*

i'm going to call bulls**t (or minimal improvement) on this pic, notice also that while the building is the same, the perspective is different, red canopy seems bigger/smaller-closer or far apart in the two different pics. You can't tell s**t from these two pics, angle of head is also not the same. The guy you can tell is also ridiculously good looking without the paste if it can even be seen in the two pics and the lighting is different, shadow completely chisels his jawline in second pic. Why are you guys so hung up on this guy?

x

• Private
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 06:52:59 PM »
The main problem I find is increasing definition of the mandible border and ramus. No BSSO or SSRO will make any great difference in this respect if I'm not mistaken. So I'm trying to find viable alternatives.

?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »

?

this guy had a s**t load of implants put in his face combined i think with jaw surgery --i know i read his case on another site --he had tons of jaw angle orbital rim implants etc. etc. etc.

x

• Private
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 06:59:48 PM »
this guy had a s**t load of implants put in his face combined i think with jaw surgery --i know i read his case on another site --he had tons of jaw angle orbital rim implants etc. etc. etc.
the site I got it from said he only he a rhino and chin implant, I don't buy it

also this guy, his lower lip size got way smaller from jaw implants only somehow