Author Topic: What exactly is "Bimaxillary rotation advancement"?  (Read 43428 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: What exactly is "Bimaxillary rotation advancement"?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2013, 02:12:25 PM »
but what if you could become a really fierce, gorgeous absolutely unique tranny? I mean a true diva? That would incite more desire and lust than any hunky guy ever could!

x

• Private
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2013, 02:21:12 PM »
but what if you could become a really fierce, gorgeous absolutely unique tranny? I mean a true diva? That would incite more desire and lust than any hunky guy ever could!

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 02:48:57 PM »
My opinion on the taboo subject of people having invasive surgery purely for aesthetic enhancement is this...

I think a large part of your life is mapped out by the way you look,  I would go as far to say that your personality is dictated by what stares back at you in the mirror.

For example, if you have large eyes accompanied with a child-like frame then people probably won't entrust you with important tasks, where as if you have narrow eyes with other features that we associate with sophistication, like a thin tall nose bridge with defined tip or sharp angular cheekbones and a good jaw, then they probably will take you quite seriously and trust you more.

I think stating "it's sad" that someone feels the need to alter their appearance, is purely a populist view. We wouldn't say that about most other attributes such as improving intelligence or job status.
Harvest, Harvest, Wherever You May Be; I Am the Lord of the Cartilage, Said He.

x

• Private
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2013, 03:05:22 PM »
My opinion on the taboo subject of people having invasive surgery purely for aesthetic enhancement is this...

I think a large part of your life is mapped out by the way you look,  I would go as far to say that your personality is dictated by what stares back at you in the mirror.

For example, if you have large eyes accompanied with a child-like frame then people probably won't entrust you with important tasks, where as if you have narrow eyes with other features that we associate with sophistication, like a thin tall nose bridge with defined tip or sharp angular cheekbones and a good jaw, then they probably will take you quite seriously and trust you more.

I think stating "it's sad" that someone feels the need to alter their appearance, is purely a populist view. We wouldn't say that about most other attributes such as improving intelligence or job status.
So would you say people unhappy with their appearance don't feel it fits their personality?

many "ugly" people are content it seems

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2013, 05:14:57 PM »

Euphoria, do you actually know what gif this clip/interview was taken from? I'm curious who JL is giving sass to and what the question or comment might have been, thanks.

x

• Private

Lazlo

• Private

sanddunes

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2013, 10:02:12 AM »
So apparently Sailor charges 50,000 euros for double jaw surgery, which is about $68,000 dollars.  Not sure who can afford that but I guess it is about the same as what Arnett and Gunson charge.

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2013, 10:15:03 AM »
So apparently Sailor charges 50,000 euros for double jaw surgery.

Where did you get that figure from?

joa84

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2013, 02:27:26 AM »
So apparently Sailor charges 50,000 euros for double jaw surgery, which is about $68,000 dollars.  Not sure who can afford that but I guess it is about the same as what Arnett and Gunson charge.
Where did you get that from? I saw him last week and the price was 80,000 euros!

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2013, 03:07:24 AM »
Where did you get that from? I saw him last week and the price was 80,000 euros!
Lol oh my  :o Is he the most expensive maxfac worldwide?
I have a feeling him or his staff/PR have been reading the forum discussions regarding him, as the photos of the red haired lady have been taken down from his website.

BlueShark7

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2014, 10:17:47 PM »

Thank you for saying the thing so articulately. I feel like people emphasize the risks of surgery to people who are in it for aesthetics primarily. It always struck me as wrong because just because someone's case might be mild or not purely for functional reasons, doesn't necessarily mean they're more likely to have complications from surgery.Yes surgery is expensive, yes there are risks, but if it could give some a net benefit to their quality of life though improving their aesthetics, then they should be free to make that fully informed choice.

The problem a lot of the time is that people don't want the people they know to change.

MrFox

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2014, 01:15:31 AM »
Can this be real?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2014, 05:39:04 AM »
Can this be real?

Ante-face? Scooped out nose-job?  Photoshop?  Seems like Sailer's job.

MrFox

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2014, 12:38:08 PM »
I think that result is incredible,  from the before and after that is provided anyway.
An offensive face transformed into a strong handsome man.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 03:44:52 PM by FireLion »