Author Topic: The British: Is it something in the water?  (Read 17506 times)

notrain

• Private
Re: The British: Is it something in the water?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 05:25:20 PM »
Let's try to keep things civilized.

Do we have to? These are always the best threads!

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2014, 05:19:43 PM »
Chip on shoulder extraordinaire  :o

MrFox

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2014, 01:05:42 AM »
Seems to me that you have to be a self-loathing Brit to get anywhere in politics or the media.

The only thing I think you accurately described is the tacky scum type, that's a growing problem as they get paid to breed.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2014, 01:48:45 AM »

Love it!

Bpanther you're just as delusional and insecure as the very person you're attacking. Seething with white hatred. Given the fact you almost certainly browse sluthate and are also on a jaw surgery forum I'm gonna go ahead and say you're not much of a looker yourself. Especially being Arab. An 'incel' perhaps? Stay safe in Australia though. I hear they're getting pretty fed up with the Muslims and there might be another Cronulla Riot type thing going down. Maybe you can use all your imaginary white girlfriends as human shields?  ;D
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2014, 03:13:28 AM »
Please read my earlier posts. I said I was white. I'm aussie/slavic, not arabic. And I don't know what the hell 'sluthate' is. I'm just a 19 year old student with an overbite, which is why I'm on this forum so I can talk to other people with the same issue and get some advice. I'm pretty confident about the way I look - thanks.

I never said I hate white people. How the hell can I hate myself lol? I hate BRITISH people, especially the pompous ones. And about Australia... I don't know what you've heard from the media, but the whole racism issue here has been overblown. Australia is more diverse and accepting than most places in the world, certainly more so than the UK. Come and visit sometime. It's quite lovely AND civilised. We don't go around rioting like the EDL retards in the UK or bashing people up because of their religion. Besides, I'm an atheist, and if I were like you guys, I'd rather lump Christians, Muslims and Jews into one category and hate them all equally instead of nitpicking and bashing a certain group because I'm not a prejudiced asshole.

Mhm sure sure. I believe you  :)
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2014, 03:22:27 AM »
...because I'm not a prejudiced asshole.

*Sniggers*

MaxilloMandibular

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 05:20:27 AM »
I'm half British myself and I'd say the brits are a pretty ugly bunch and often have a weak bone structure.  However, I think quite a lot of Northern Europeans are not especially attractive, not just British (after all we are a mix of celts, germans, french and dutch with a touch of viking)  There is also the issue of plain colouring which makes people look uglier - here in the Middle East a lot of people look striking and attractive and in part it's features but also strong eyebrows, long eyelashes and dark hair and eyes play a part

I don't know what it is - genetics?  My diet was good and I still have a small lower jaw.  If you look at Iranians, a lot of them have really strong gonial angles...is it because there is some asian (mongol) blood from the Ghengis Khan?  Living in a very mixed place, as well as British and some Northern Europeans, I also see a lot of Indians with poor bone structure, whereas some Pakistanis (especially northerners and pashtuns) have much more defined faces.

Brits do not have bad teeth, it's just that they 'got into' orthodontics later than Americans did

Don't forget that this is also an English language forum

Also I think Americans are more likely to get jaw surgery when they're teenagers.  When I was a teen, jaw surgery in the UK on the NHS was very rare, but I was told that now it's more common.  So there are quite a number of Brits with bite issues that had orthodontic work when they needed surgery

Late post, but you kidding? I live in the UK and there are tons of incredibly good looking people here. I've lived in a large middle-eastern immigrant community and there is no way they are more attractive than native Brits or other northern Europeans. They have weaker chins and jaws in general, less developed cheekbones, less refined noses and a very high proportion of them have deformities which are rare among Europeans.  I suspect some of this is the result of inbreeding within middle-eastern communities, since a large proportion of them marry their cousins. This isn't just my opinion, either. It's supported by academic studies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

"The BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses."

There's just no way that your typical Iranians are better looking than your typical Brits. There's a reason Europeans are stereotyped as good-looking all over the world - especially in the middle-east. Most of their film stars look European, right down to many of them having blue/green eyes.

These are just random pictures of Iranians and northern Europeans plucked off google.

Iranians

Northern Europeans

The reason there are so many people from the UK on this forum is because the British tend to be self-conscious and lacking in confidence. Not because they have unusually weak chins. Most Brits have strong chins.