Author Topic: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?  (Read 77638 times)

terry947

Re: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2015, 10:11:47 PM »
@ CharlesG - Have you research HGH? I can't seem to find anything regarding side effects for young adults. Im also thinking of getting some ( have a sweet hook-up) but I'm worried about the side effects since HGH is produced in the pituitary gland.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2015, 02:05:38 PM »
Cancer

terry947

« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2015, 03:44:05 PM »
Ok like I said I have a good hook up. I can get almost pharma quality at a good price. Also I know that it can make cancer grow and growth is over the entire body. I'd only be going 2-4ius daily.

terry947

« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2015, 11:06:32 AM »
B o o s t r o p i n - 100ius - $500

Also you can't say that they will be zero changes. My friend who's on test, already looks different and that's only from 3 months worth.

terry947

« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2015, 12:35:27 AM »
No I understand Zoola I know it won't do any changes unless I did like 20ius a day. I'll probably hop on hgh pre and post jaw surgery to speed up healing.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2015, 06:37:08 PM »

And even after... you don't look "human"...

oh god....    i dunno, I mean I think from what I heard from another user was that Sinn said during the orbital rim thing he can widen the IPD a bit. He also said the eyes look the way they do cause of the brow shape and stuff. These are things I will talk to him about when he actually plans my surgery. Just waiting for a surgery date.... 

PloskoPlus

« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2015, 06:52:50 PM »
Yah, and did you catch that "the brain is lifted.." part.  I did a little further research and they actually have to lift and  move your brain.  I'm afraid, Saint Sinn is supposed to do an orbital osteotomy on one of my eyes.  Wonder if he has to lift the brain for that?  Maybe that's why I am procrastinating.  Can one of you guys go first and report back please?
No, I don't think the cranial floor is involved in any way. Just the zygoma and orbital rim, buttress of the maxilla.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2015, 09:57:18 PM »
i am 100% sure that in order to free the orbit the brain must be lifted to make these cuts. there is no other way.

Bazarov

« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2015, 10:38:17 PM »
i am 100% sure that in order to free the orbit the brain must be lifted to make these cuts. there is no other way.

From everything I've seen, I have to agree with this post. It's why neurologists, neuroanaesthetists, etc. are required.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2015, 12:33:08 AM »

meepmeepmeep, you were the one who told me that Sinn told you he could widen the IPD 6mm just through the orbital rim advancement that is while he did that he could slightly widen the IPD. Is this true or not?

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2015, 04:28:24 AM »
Hey Charles, I found this posted on real self as a Q&A for doctors:

patient question:  Is it surgically possible to change the distance between an adult's eyes?

answer from Dr. Steinsapir:  Yes, it is possible.  What is involved is craniofacial surgery.  The bones that surround the eyes are cut taking care to protect the vial nerves that travel thru these bones.  The brain is lifted because the bone roof above the eyes also makes the bony floor that supports the brain.  Then the orbits are repositioned relative to the rest of the facial skeleton.  I hope this description makes it clear that this is one of the most complex surgeries performed.  Due to the difficulty and inherent risks including blindness and death, this surgery is only performed when facial abnormalities are so severe that the individual can't interact with others.  This is not a cosmetic surgery in other words but a tremendously complex undertaking that is performed to give someone a more human appearance......

Yeah, I've read all of those realself replies a dozen times already. Most professionals also maintain that one does not grow height-wise after 20, yet I've managed a full cm.

From the statistics that I have found, boxost death is a very, very atypical occurrence indeed, and blindness results in less than 1% of cases. I like those odds.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2015, 08:38:25 AM »
dr sinn told me that for MY case he may be able to achieve up to 6mm of widening without having to do a full box osteotomy which would require a team of dr sinn and two other surgeons (neurosurgeon and another plastic surgeon). keep in mind my ipd is 52mm. i have only sat down with him once and i will again later this month after he receives a model of my skull.

it seemed to me like widening the eyes is possible for him during an orbital rim advancement but it is based more on disconnecting, stretching and reconnecting muscle and soft tissues. which is why he told me he could gain NO MORE than 6mm (i really wanted 8 to 10mm) and it really depends on my soft tissues. whereas with a true box osteotomy i was told i could be made to look like jackie kennedy by a different surgeon i consulted with (i have decided not to go with this surgeon for other reasons).

dr sinn only does a true box osteotomy with a team of himself and two other surgeons and said id be lucky to get out of it with less than 100k bill. but it is also true that risk of death or blindness are small. blood loss seems to be the main concern but you can give a few units of your own blood prior to surgery and the hospital has more if you need it.

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2015, 09:14:51 AM »
Wow, thanks for the information! Are you male or female by the way? 52 mm IPD is a lot "worse" than my case (no offense intended), but perhaps your skull is quite a bit smaller than mine. I would be extremely content with just 4-5 mm additional distance.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, you're probably female, since the surgeon could supposedly make you look like Jackie Kennedy.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »
Anything is possible for a willing mind.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2015, 03:45:39 PM »
Another f**king model! Where the hell do you guys come from?

They should rename this forum BDD narcissist anonymous.

I guarantee you, jaw surgery will ruin your looks.