Author Topic: my cephalometric  (Read 13058 times)

novakmali

Re: my cephalometric
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2015, 12:06:20 AM »
I can do ceph, craniogram and panorex in zagreb, since i am 24, will this data change with time?
I am afraid because didnt get professor's approval, i mean travelling from zagreb and if he doesnt show up or doesnt want to make a study?

novakmali

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2015, 12:38:11 AM »
Yes, i am too emotional, sorry guys.. Two more questions:
1.100% sure that she doesnt speak english, so i should prepare text in italian?
2. Do you think I can get an appointment one month in advance, so I could  plan my travel from zagreb.

novakmali

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2015, 12:33:18 PM »
Before planning trip to italy, i visited another maxfac in croatia..she said i am surgical case, but wanted to talk with my ortho first..then i will go for another visit..you saw my pictures, i need CW rotation, bimaxilliary and mandibular advancement...i would appreciate if you could post question i should ask surgeon regarding nose, lips, upper teeth show, anything you have in mind

novakmali

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2015, 11:57:38 AM »
After consultation with another maxfac, she suggested bsso and changing the angle of the mandible (clockwise rotation),  but unsure about maxilla..guys what has to be done with my upper jaw, is downgrafting neccessary, or maxilliary rotation and mandibular advancement/rotation makes my face long enough..she is afraid, because i have small nose, that maxilliary downgrafting will make my face too long..pls comments, she will talk to my ortho, and then with me again