Author Topic: Kanye West understands the struggle  (Read 1497 times)

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
Kanye West understands the struggle
« on: June 15, 2016, 11:20:01 AM »
The song that put Kanye West on the map, his first real song was written and performed after he was in a car crash and broke his jaw in 3 places and had to have his mouth wired shut.  I wonder who his surgeon was??

http://www.mtv.com/videos/kanye-west/26831/through-the-wire.jhtml
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Kanye West understands the struggle
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 11:22:41 AM »
his bite and teeth look really good now. did he lose any teeth in the crash? his teeth look real no veneers.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
Re: Kanye West understands the struggle
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 11:27:41 AM »
his bite and teeth look really good now. did he lose any teeth in the crash? his teeth look real no veneers.

You see his face in the video?  Its so swollen.  You are right though, he looks good now.  I wonder what the surgeons had to do and what they had to replace.
Hey, if Kanye can survive a car crash, a broken jaw in 3 places, then write a song about it and record it with his mouth wired shut, then we all can get through it.
The first couple of lyrics are about how hes gonna go crazy if he has to drink another boost or ensure lololol 
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(