Author Topic: [deleted]  (Read 1928 times)

Rico

[deleted]
« on: October 03, 2016, 08:00:20 AM »
deleted - ascolta has not proven his idea ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:01:28 PM by Rico »

ascolta

Re: Support from some of You
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 08:18:52 PM »
I still don't understand what makes your case so different and dire. People routinely get cheek implants that increase their cheek projection and stretch out the muscles and soft tissue by up to a centimeter with no issues of the sort you're mentioning. If you got the money you want, do you even have a surgeon lined up willing to reverse what you had done? Are you sure your pain isn't caused by anxiety? You can have a person with literally perfect anatomy develop TMD if they're very anxious and have a habit of clenching their face. You said you lost a lot of hair recently due to stress (sorry, not to be a creep -- I've gone through your post history to understand your story better). Isn't working on that stress, maybe through cognitive therapy, a better avenue than going under the knife again? I'm just not convinced your issues are due to one cheekbone having been advanced slightly more than the other so as to make them symmetric..

Lestat

Re: Support from some of You
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 05:01:00 PM »
I still don't understand what makes your case so different and dire. People routinely get cheek implants that increase their cheek projection and stretch out the muscles and soft tissue by up to a centimeter with no issues of the sort you're mentioning. If you got the money you want, do you even have a surgeon lined up willing to reverse what you had done? Are you sure your pain isn't caused by anxiety? You can have a person with literally perfect anatomy develop TMD if they're very anxious and have a habit of clenching their face. You said you lost a lot of hair recently due to stress (sorry, not to be a creep -- I've gone through your post history to understand your story better). Isn't working on that stress, maybe through cognitive therapy, a better avenue than going under the knife again? I'm just not convinced your issues are due to one cheekbone having been advanced slightly more than the other so as to make them symmetric..

Holy s**t. You are completely wrong! Rico had a ZMC reposition. Do you even know what it is?!!! Sorry but I think you are not informed. ::)