Author Topic: Surgery Advice lefort I + sliding genioplasty? pics and x-rays included  (Read 7530 times)

surgeryadvice

Re: Surgery Advice lefort I + sliding genioplasty? pics and x-rays included
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2018, 09:06:27 PM »
I almost forgot... He also gave me a mockup for the genioplasty. https://i.imgur.com/Vf5KvYQ.jpg I'm not sure if this is enough vertical length

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2018, 10:39:57 PM »
Ask your Gandi fapper friends at lookism.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2018, 11:36:04 AM »
I almost forgot... He also gave me a mockup for the genioplasty. https://i.imgur.com/Vf5KvYQ.jpg I'm not sure if this is enough vertical length

??? There’s hardly any difference? What is it like 5mm forward and 4mm down projection? Are you sure it’s worth it for such a small change? I’ve had a genioplasty and can you tell you it’s not always s walk in the park. You’re insane if you’re considering lefort 1 imo, that procedure should be reserved for people with serious afflictions, you look totally normal I don’t think you’ll look better for having these operations tbh.

haven

• Private
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
I knew homeboy looked familiar. I found his initial post on lookism when googling genioplasty for a specific doctor. You should listen to what the surgeon told you. You look fine. I don't see much of a difference in your genio morph, but it's your face and money.

some1afterall

I'm considering using dr taban for fat grafting for the upper and lower eye lid. Any comment on this surgeon?

I met with 2 oculoplastic surgeons in LA, Taban and Steinsapir. Taban collected my $$$ and in less than 5 minutes told me he could do whatever I wanted. Steinsapir went through a lengthy exam and interview with me. He seemed extremely thorough and experienced in his field as above all HONEST about my conditions and what might or might not be advantageous to me. He never tried to push any treatments or surgeries on me. In the end I didn’t have anything done, but if I do in the future it will not be with Taban. He seems like the type of doctor that would do whatever you asked for, even if it yielded bad results as long as you paid him.