Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 19919 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Custom jawline implant
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2019, 10:38:10 AM »
Vigyázz!  Ne legyél hülye!

Looks like s**t. No harmony whatsoever. The 3 facial thirds are not in proportion to each other. Your forehead's way too big for example, your lower third isn't wide and angular enough. I have no idea how your implant isn't angular as implants are supposed to keep angularity contrary to fillers. You must have a high bodyfat percentage otherwise I don't know.

Your midface is too long. Even tho you're squinting in the picture, you still have a lot of upper eyelid exposure. Your lateral canthus isn't wide enough, as a result your eyes are small and round. Sclera show too. Can't see your cheekbones because your jaws were recessed from the get-go. You've slapped implants on recessed jaws. As a result your harmony is completely off.

This is why you fix recession first, then augment the bone structure with fillers or implants.

You had much better harmony before.

This is my honest opinion

Show me a side profile pic.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2019, 10:50:28 AM »
Sorry you had to read all that.
He's on a two ban for the post, but considering a permanent ban since he is clearly from a PuaHate type site. These people can't contain their true colors forever and always expose themselves.

You look good/better after. Go enjoy life unless you have functional problems.

Indeed. He is/was on those 'lookism' types of sites and wants to 'mog' others. He even got banned from some of them.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2019, 10:55:58 AM »
Although you said the IP distance was not wide enough, the other contours of them especially the upper lids gives illusion of further IP distance. I really like those eyes. Fantastic.  Anyway, your jaw implant really suits your face very well.

I think this is the sort of case that motivates other guys to seek wraparound jaw implants without realizing the cheekbone and especially eye structure are what allow for the augmentation to be aesthetic

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2019, 11:12:12 AM »
I think this is the sort of case that motivates other guys to seek wraparound jaw implants without realizing the cheekbone and especially eye structure are what allow for the augmentation to be aesthetic

So true! The implant looks great on OP, but he already had such a good base plus he went to a skilled doctor. I imagine this result is exceptional rather than typical. Anyway, good for him.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 12:14:41 PM »

+ karma

Indeed. It's mostly the eye structure; shape of palpebral fissure (eye opening), or lets just say when someone already has a pretty good eye shape. That's key factor making the whole 'gestalt' work WITH the jaw implants. So, jaw implants FRAME the face. So, what one is framing needs to be considered.

The thing about guys wanting jaw implants (or even face full of implants) is that they see the good jaw lines (or over all bone structure) on male MODELS. But not only do the MMs have a good eye area, they also have an extremely exaggerated one that's way better than just 'good'. So, in effect, their bone structure FRAMES their EYES.

Aesthetic dis harmonies come into play when guys who just DON'T have 'the eyes' get a face full of implants wanting 'what the model has'. Because, if the eyes are bad, they get FRAMED by the face full of implants and all that built in bone structure will not be doing much for them because it can end up calling MORE attention to the eyes.

ben from UK

Re: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2019, 07:05:57 PM »
Who did the procedure?

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2019, 08:08:21 PM »

ben from UK

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2019, 01:15:24 AM »
Looks like s**t. No harmony whatsoever. The 3 facial thirds are not in proportion to each other. Your forehead's way too big for example, your lower third isn't wide and angular enough. I have no idea how your implant isn't angular as implants are supposed to keep angularity contrary to fillers. You must have a high bodyfat percentage otherwise I don't know.

Your midface is too long. Even tho you're squinting in the picture, you still have a lot of upper eyelid exposure. Your lateral canthus isn't wide enough, as a result your eyes are small and round. Sclera show too. Can't see your cheekbones because your jaws were recessed from the get-go. You've slapped implants on recessed jaws. As a result your harmony is completely off.

This is why you fix recession first, then augment the bone structure with fillers or implants.

You had much better harmony before.

This is my honest opinion

Show me a side profile pic.

You can nitpick on all kind of things and then make it pretend it looks s**t. It looks good and it seems defrancq's best work until now. Implants will never 100% look natural. That's why they are implants. It looks 94% natural and that's enough not te be noticed by other people. He has nice features and now has a more robust face. Implants almost never enhance own angularity. They are usually a bit less angular than own angularity. They do add a bit of width and that looks fine on this young man.

sal123

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2019, 07:12:18 AM »
6 week - today . Don’t want chin to reduce but the cheeks still r puffy

Bowie

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2019, 08:37:16 AM »
Looks great! Just saw that you said you widened your palate, did that change your lips at all?

sal123

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2019, 08:40:44 AM »
Looks great! Just saw that you said you widened your palate, did that change your lips at all?
I didn’t widen my palate, the implant just made it look like I did.

Bowie

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2019, 08:42:07 AM »
I didn’t widen my palate, the implant just made it look like I did.
Ah ok, a nice bonus then :D

ITALIA

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2019, 01:33:46 PM »
How old is Dr defrancq?  He looked old 3 yrs ago!

LeFort 3000

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2019, 04:26:43 PM »
Did you have a rhinoplasty too? your nose looks very very nice man

StudyHacks

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2019, 07:58:21 PM »
Sorry you had to read all that.
He's on a two ban for the post, but considering a permanent ban since he is clearly from a PuaHate type site. These people can't contain their true colors forever and always expose themselves.

You look good/better after. Go enjoy life unless you have functional problems.
I don't understand, what's your issue with my honest constructive opinion? I say constructive because iT's honest. If I lied and sugar-coated how could I be constructive? I can't help without being honest can I?

In my opinion the ban was completely unjust but ok, let bygones be bygones.

To the OP: I'm not obsessive, I'm just fascinated with the whole science behind facial attractiveness. Basically if you don't look proportionate (and I'm not talking about you now, I'm talking about anyone), (the 3 facial thirds), you can never be truly aesthetic.
If you're happy with the results that's fine and fortunate

@Kavan: I've never been banned from lookism, only from looksmax due to a mod on a power trip. He's 5'2 and has lost the genetic lottery, and gets off off taking it out on other people.