Author Topic: Asking for surgery advices  (Read 2857 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Asking for surgery advices
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2021, 04:08:15 PM »
Sorry I meant the third surgeon, but I will get another consult even with the second one to understand why he thinks CW is a better option for me. I removed the pics because after 2 days nobody else replied to the thread, I just reposted them

Well, it's certainly something where opinions could differ as to which rotation to use as a functions of the trade-offs with either. See my reply #1 in this thread (parts 2 and 3). But with either CW or CCW, it does look like the maxilla would need to be brought 'forward' to bring the teeth closer to the lips albeit on a different 'vector' or angle of inclination.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

50konsurgeryat35

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2021, 05:02:17 PM »
Well, it's certainly something where opinions could differ as to which rotation to use as a functions of the trade-offs with either. See my reply #1 in this thread (parts 2 and 3). But with either CW or CCW, it does look like the maxilla would need to be brought 'forward' to bring the teeth closer to the lips albeit on a different 'vector' or angle of inclination.
I would say my main goal is to increase my lower third height. For this cw rotation would be the best solution I think but, as you said, my teeth show is pretty normal. Does a posterior downgraft increase the height of the posterior part of the mandibola body? If yes I think I can achieve a decent outcome combining it and a genio with vertical increase

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2021, 06:12:56 PM »
refer to the diagram
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.