Author Topic: I had modified lefort iii  (Read 127300 times)

molestrip

• Private
Re: I had modified lefort iii
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2015, 12:45:41 PM »
probably because Italians humans are obsessed with beauty and aesthetics.

FTFY

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2015, 06:17:16 PM »
FTFY

true, but italians and italian men take it to another level, trust me.

Rico

« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2015, 01:32:32 AM »
true, but italians and italian men take it to another level, trust me.

another level ? what you mean ?

do you think, that some maxfac surgeons there (Italy) may be superior to the others from another countries ?
or it's just not good line of thought ?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2015, 03:30:16 AM »
another level ? what you mean ?

do you think, that some maxfac surgeons there (Italy) may be superior to the others from another countries ?
or it's just not good line of thought ?
I think he means aesthetics.  Italians are the greatest aesthetes in the world.

Rico

« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2015, 03:33:10 AM »
I think he means aesthetics.  Italians are the greatest aesthetes in the world.

how you know this ?

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2015, 08:58:59 AM »
how you know this ?

He doesn't, it's just a stereotype.

Rico

« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2015, 01:45:43 PM »
He doesn't, it's just a stereotype.

haha... but how you know that ;) how can you be sure ?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2015, 08:48:22 PM »
So of course I just stare at faces wherever I go.

Was at the pharmacy and couldn't stop staring at this guy who was objectively beautiful. Like a James Dean or Brad Pitt type. And I was looking at his face when he couldn't see and he had all of it.

And I'll tell you what it is, but I don't understand how to surgically reproduce it.

Very strong maxilla, like angled at 45 degrees from his nose very protrusive and i noticed the skin around his philtrum was taught, and of course very strong jawwline and chin with great elasticity of skin.

But then his face dipped in above the maxilla so it was a bit gaunt there and then boom really strong bon structure under the eyes and the cheekbones. He had great hear and a nicely proportioned forhead, young, good skin. But man, th bone structure that created that sort of rise then fall then rise and the soft tissue that clung strongly to the face. He was what they call pretty. Thin nose with a strong bridge. He must have been a model (i live in a fashion district).

f**k. If only we could reproduce that.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2015, 03:53:17 AM »
Sounds a bit like this guy...hell, I'm a woman but I'd still kill to look like him.

aristidine

« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2015, 12:53:59 PM »
it's funny, modigliani, i remember reading somewhere a long time ago that the difference between a pretty or even beautiful woman vs. sexy was the sexy woman will have more angular/masculine rather than round features. especially around the eye area. i've always perceived this difference and it was interesting to read that it was a "thing". an example of it would be allesandra ambrosio's face. so when i see guys like in the photo you posted, sometimes i imagine them with longer hair and less facial hair and think daaamn, that'd make a good looking woman.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2015, 02:00:52 PM »
it's funny, modigliani, i remember reading somewhere a long time ago that the difference between a pretty or even beautiful woman vs. sexy was the sexy woman will have more angular/masculine rather than round features. especially around the eye area. i've always perceived this difference and it was interesting to read that it was a "thing". an example of it would be allesandra ambrosio's face. so when i see guys like in the photo you posted, sometimes i imagine them with longer hair and less facial hair and think daaamn, that'd make a good looking woman.

Spot on.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2015, 05:11:16 PM »
Spot on.

Oh my GOD!!! It's so true. f**k, I'd never make a f**king good looking woman. I would make the most horrible looking woman you could imagine. There's just no hope. I'm ugly, repulsive and a troll.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #147 on: May 13, 2015, 09:51:04 AM »

That makes sense, I obviously prefer the sexier looking women then cause all the people (male and female) that I rate most highly kind of share his facial structure.

The combination of angular facial structure and feminine full lips tends to produce consistently stunning results, to my eye at least.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2015, 06:00:23 AM »
So of course I just stare at faces wherever I go.

Was at the pharmacy and couldn't stop staring at this guy who was objectively beautiful. Like a James Dean or Brad Pitt type. And I was looking at his face when he couldn't see and he had all of it.

And I'll tell you what it is, but I don't understand how to surgically reproduce it.

Very strong maxilla, like angled at 45 degrees from his nose very protrusive and i noticed the skin around his philtrum was taught, and of course very strong jawwline and chin with great elasticity of skin.

But then his face dipped in above the maxilla so it was a bit gaunt there and then boom really strong bon structure under the eyes and the cheekbones. He had great hear and a nicely proportioned forhead, young, good skin. But man, th bone structure that created that sort of rise then fall then rise and the soft tissue that clung strongly to the face. He was what they call pretty. Thin nose with a strong bridge. He must have been a model (i live in a fashion district).

f**k. If only we could reproduce that.

I notice a lot of model types have basically no fat distributed around the nasolabial folds up towards beneath the eyes (basically where the zygomatic major minor muscles run, or whatever they are really called). I don't give a f**k that models have this, but what I do like is how it ensures they'll never ever develop nasolabial folds as there is simply no weight pushing that tissue down. Coupled with good facial support and they're guaranteed to age well.

I wonder how much this is due to the muscles in the area being atrophied vs fat distribution.

Finally, does anyone know if fat can be removed from this area? It seems logical to do I would suppose
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

earl25

« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2015, 12:55:23 PM »
You don't owe us any photos?  What a d*ck!  For an American, like I am, you give us a bad name.  Your postage stamp sized photos stink, you looked normal in the first pic and now look like a female. You are obviously a nut case if you were so unsatisfied with how you looked that you had to get your face chopped in half with a surgery reserved for down syndrome patients and now that it's done and you like the results you are scared to post pictures.  You are a lunatic so I don't know why anyone would take advice from you.

that post literally made my day. i was having a stressful day at work and you just cheered me up by reading that. thank you. welcome to the board.