Author Topic: Questions About Double Jaw Surgery!  (Read 8744 times)

soccerboy9

Anything else I should know? Do they put those leg compression things on your feet?

PloskoPlus

Anything else I should know? Do they put those leg compression things on your feet?

Yes.

terry947

Lmfao Lazlo you're crazy   ;D

PloskoPlus

Lmfao Lazlo you're crazy   ;D

I know of the catheter thing, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have one.

Langpam

Some of these answers are totally inappropriate. Soccerboy9 anaesthesia has advanced so much. You won't know a thing and people like Lazio is talking a lot of nonsense. I am speaking from experience. I didn't have compression stockings in November 2014 and my surgery ( bimaxillary plus genioplasty) lasted less than two hours. Ask your surgeon as every surgery is different.

soccerboy9

Thank you for your reply. I have reported Lazio's posts to the moderators and staff of this site!

Langpam

Well done Soccerboy9, I reported him too last night. I hope something is done about it.

Mark32

Has anyone ever undergone jaw surgery with just a local anaesthetic so that you'd remain conscious throughout the operation?

Langpam

I totally agree with you, Tumerican.

This outrageous post should have been removed by now. I can't understand why this character is still posting and how on earth he has a high karma is beyond me.

PloskoPlus

I totally agree with you, Tumerican.

This outrageous post should have been removed by now. I can't understand why this character is still posting and how on earth he has a high karma is beyond me.

Very simple.  Lazlo made the forum aware of the "Obwegeser girl", who had a modified Le Fort III.  Spent a small fortune consulting with Eugene Keller, who does Le Fort IIs.  Thanks to him, earl25 got a modified Le Fort III which fixed his infraorbital deficiency.  Otherwise, earl would be walking around with some plastic rubbish implants in his face.

tldr; Thanks to Lazlo we now know that  high Le Forts can actually be successfully performed on non-syndrome patients and are not the white unicorn operation previously believed.

Lazlo's humour is unconventional, but the OP should just MAN UP.

terry947

+1 Plosko. I have zero issues with lazlos humor, if anything it kind of spices up the forum.

LoveofScotch

Yep, me too.

He's been on this forum a long time and contributed A TON of really helpful information.

Thanks, Lazlo :)

Rico

Yes.. some users here after surgery do not answer even on private messages. They found help here and now they do not want to help others.

There is notification on e-mail when someone send PM  enabled by default.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:44:00 AM by Rico :) »

Langpam

I don't agree with you. I don't call his response a JOKE. It is plain and simple ABUSE.
On the one hand he is sexually abusive towards a surgeon and on the other hand he is not sensitive to the feelings of the person who posted the question. He may have very genuine anxiety. Who can say his question is needless?

soccerboy9

Guys,

If you are not going to answer my questions/concerns, then please do NOT comment in this thread. However, if you would like to contribute and give me some encouragement/support, feel free to "comment  away"!

Thanks!