Author Topic: CT scan. Jaw implants. Need help  (Read 3896 times)

Yyes

CT scan. Jaw implants. Need help
« on: February 28, 2015, 02:40:59 AM »
Hi guys I posted here last year. I finally got my CT scan to look at my bone structure. Any thoughts?
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0ByGkh3KXsrkmeXFUR29SUXlYdW8/edit

If you guys want to see pictures of me again let me know. But my face is round and I am trying to make it more masculine. I'm not sure if it's a soft tissue issue or bone structure deficiency issue. Your help is appreciated. Thanks

Yyes

notrain

• Private
Re: CT scan. Jaw implants. Need help
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 04:48:03 AM »
But my face is round and I am trying to make it more masculine. I'm not sure if it's a soft tissue issue or bone structure deficiency issue. Your help is appreciated. Thanks

Judging from the Scan and your Pics, it is a body fat issue. If you want a more masculine face and you don't have a visible sixpack, I'd diet down to 10% bodyfat or below. The CT Scan shows good bone structure underneath the fat.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 05:40:51 AM »
Pretty much what notrain told you.  Heck, I may be misremembering things, but I think I told you the same thing some months ago. 

Yyes

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 10:23:52 AM »
So it's not my lack of bone structure ? What about my ramus height? How is that ?

notrain

• Private
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 10:33:26 AM »
So it's not my lack of bone structure ? What about my ramus height? How is that ?

good, not deficient.

Yyes

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 10:47:54 AM »
good, not deficient.

Interesting. What does a lack of ramus height look like? I have looked all over google and have not been able to find an example.

notrain

• Private
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 02:32:30 PM »
Interesting. What does a lack of ramus height look like? I have looked all over google and have not been able to find an example.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php/topic,815.0.html

Ginger

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 03:17:37 PM »
Your ramus looks great. Some people would kill for a ramus like that.

Yyes

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 03:30:44 PM »
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to go from average to good looking.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 03:59:51 PM »
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to go from average to good looking.

The biggest improvement would be a leaner face.  But becoming  really handsome is probably impossible.  You have no deformities holding you back.  Jaw implants would do nothing for you, but make you look grotesque.  Beautiful people have harmonious features, not grotesque ones.  There are plenty of ugly guys with massive chiseled jaws. It's all about the eyes anyway.

Yyes

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 04:10:09 PM »
So besides leaner face what else could help?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 05:26:06 PM »
So besides leaner face what else could help?

That's what I'd start with.  You may be pleasantly surprised how robust the bones in your face are.   Conversely any weaknesses or flaws may become obvious (unlikely).  AFAIR, your septum is deviated somewhat, but straightening it may bring no value. There are models with obviously asymmetric faces, yet nobody cares.  Symmetry is overrated.

Yyes

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 05:41:51 PM »
Looks wise I want to be as good looking as two of my friends. I don't want to look like a model. I just want to be considered attractive to most people. Do you have an email address to where I can send you what I mean? You seem to know aesthetics really well and also seem to be pretty honest