Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner and Dr. Harrison Lee  (Read 2279 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Caitlyn Jenner and Dr. Harrison Lee
« on: June 11, 2015, 09:28:53 PM »
So, you'd think the top of Hollywood whatever would find the very best plastic surgeon.  I mean Bruce Jenner wasn't Brad Pitt, but you'd assume given the amount of plastic surgery he's surrounded by he'd be an expert. So this guy was his surgeon, Dr. Harrison Lee. Now assuming h had facial feminizing you would want someone with a max fac background and this surgeon is indeed both a MD and DMD. I haven't looked through the site yeet, but I will in the next few minutes and report back with what I think of his work!

https://www.drharrisonlee.com/

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Caitlyn Jenner and Dr. Harrison Lee
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 09:39:16 PM »
For "max fac" work like jaw contouring and "jaw surgery" it suggests go to "Dr. Lee's other specialities"

Otherwise, from what I see his work is mediocre to poor. He clearly uses implants a lot which personally I feel a truly expert craniofacial and max fac doctor should not use just on principle.
Also I see him doing work on people who clearly he should have talked out of doing (the lip augmentation before and afters. Those people had beautiful lips before and he f**ked them up).

The father of craniofacial surgery the French surgeon Paul Tessier was against implants and it was a matter of pride and professional skill to him to augment or refashion a patients face with their own bone. And I respect this orientation and approach. Dr. Sinn himself said to me "I am not an implant guy." And I am deeply moved by his honor.

f**k this Dr. Lee guy, his work is crap.

https://www.drharrisonlee.com/other-specialties

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Caitlyn Jenner and Dr. Harrison Lee
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 09:47:11 PM »
Yeah so weird. I wonder why Bruce Jenner went to him? Maybe he did it for free in return for promotion. There's a pic of them together with the Vanity Fair cover.

Also, did he really do a good job? Caitlyn Jenner looks just like Bruce Jenner but with make-up and a wig. All he probably did was shave the jaw angles down a bit. Bruce Jenner already had a very fine boned, think nose etc. face. So yeah Dr. Harrison Lee must be crap.