Author Topic: What type of surgery would help me be more attractive at this point?  (Read 2249 times)

Yyes

Hi guys, I posted here roughly a year ago. At that time I was interested in jaw augmentation and buccal fat extraction. I ended up doing buccal fat removal and I am now here asking for help once again. The ultimate goal is to become as attractive as I possibly can and I am hoping surgery can help me out with that.

Here are my pictures and I hope to hear from you guys. You all seem to be very knowledgeable. I appreciate the honesty and feedback beforehand.

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByGkh3KXsrkmUFB2TjhvQ1lpVDg&usp=sharing

Lazlo

• Private
Re: What type of surgery would help me be more attractive at this point?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 02:08:59 PM »
grow a beard and become more confident. you look great. but would look way cooler with a beard.

Yyes

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 02:23:18 PM »
grow a beard and become more confident. you look great. but would look way cooler with a beard.

Thank you. I will take this advice.

However, the problem lies in my figuring out what girls I should date and if I am aiming too high.

These are the girls that I have dated in the past.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByGkh3KXsrkmflpXNUFQWUpPSWtuOEJBWlFfR25xeTcyZjhldEM2SGRsSkg4djdfS3VGZnc&usp=sharing

However, I dont know if I got lucky with them, or if I can consistently get girls this pretty. My friends say I can, but then again, they are my friends and they tend to be biased. I know it seems shallow, but we are all shallow to some extent.

Breakingbad

• Private
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 02:56:39 PM »
What's your BF% like?

Yyes

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »
What's your BF% like?

I am not too sure. I am 5'8 - 5'9 and weigh 155-160 pounds. I am extremely active, however I have very thick skin. I removed the buccal and figured out that wasn't my issue so I think its subcutaneous fat.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 06:23:09 PM »
I am not too sure. I am 5'8 - 5'9 and weigh 155-160 pounds. I am extremely active, however I have very thick skin. I removed the buccal and figured out that wasn't my issue so I think its subcutaneous fat.

Dude, the girls you've dated are like almost 10s totally smoking hot. So you're doing fine. It has nothing to do with your appearance. Just grow some facial hair and get super buff and confident. So stop posting here, you have no physical issues.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 10:27:10 PM »
Trim the beard if you grow it, see a barber for advice. Shave other things. Personally, I tried growing a beard and I liked it. My CPAP, however, did not. Air leaks.