Author Topic: Most people have no idea what makes them ugly  (Read 6121 times)

Bobbit

Re: Most people have no idea what makes them ugly
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 08:03:22 AM »
Ugh, don't tell me this. My son has a mild-moderate deformity. We were told it could be fixed cheaply and non-invasively with a splint but only within the first week of life. My wife felt it "gave him character". I fought but I lost.

Argh.... too bad.   i know of a set of parents who drove 600 miles overnight to get a newborn to a surgeon who knew how to do those splints on newborn children.  They do work rather well.  Remodels the native cartilage before it quickens.   

smirnoff

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 12:19:46 PM »
True, but confidence is a huge one. If your confident in your own looks so will you look ten times better then someone who's depressed.

Importance for facial attractiveness by Smirnoff

1. Confidence, just by taking a selfie on a low day vs a good day so is it a huge difference, the face just molds to perfection when your really confident in yourself.
2 Weight/bodyfat makes a huge difference on the face attractiveness and shows the features. http://i.imgur.com/q0r5H9p.png (google pic)
3. The jaw, everything most start with a symmetrical/strong jaw. It's point less to go for a nose job if the jaw is lacking, the base structure must get corrected first.
4. Eye shape and "depth", brows that match the eyes.
5. The nose needs to be in harmony with the rest of the face, match the overall structure.
6. Mouth, lips and teeth, a straight white smile. Says it all.
7. Skin texture, acne free.
8. Hair thickens, and a straight hairline on men.

My list is made for "normal" looking people, if you would have an extreme case of something on the list so would that of course be you nr1 priority.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 12:30:58 PM by smirnoff »

thinkingme

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2016, 05:42:13 AM »
True, but confidence is a huge one. If your confident in your own looks so will you look ten times better then someone who's depressed.

Importance for facial attractiveness by Smirnoff

1. Confidence, just by taking a selfie on a low day vs a good day so is it a huge difference, the face just molds to perfection when your really confident in yourself.
2 Weight/bodyfat makes a huge difference on the face attractiveness and shows the features. http://i.imgur.com/q0r5H9p.png (google pic)
3. The jaw, everything most start with a symmetrical/strong jaw. It's point less to go for a nose job if the jaw is lacking, the base structure must get corrected first.
4. Eye shape and "depth", brows that match the eyes.
5. The nose needs to be in harmony with the rest of the face, match the overall structure.
6. Mouth, lips and teeth, a straight white smile. Says it all.
7. Skin texture, acne free.
8. Hair thickens, and a straight hairline on men.

My list is made for "normal" looking people, if you would have an extreme case of something on the list so would that of course be you nr1 priority.

hair skin acne(if not so much) and nose not so important for attractive. Jaw teeth mouth must be normal then eyes lips confidence make them attractive.

kjohnt

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2016, 11:38:46 PM »
that was the dumbest thing i read in a while. Hair is arguably the most important trait of attractiveness/youth. Once you lose hair, all else doesnt matter.

Wrong.  I already answered this.  Bald and strong facial bone structure beats retrusive profile with whatever kind of hair any day of the week.

thinkingme

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 02:30:03 AM »
that was the dumbest thing i read in a while. Hair is arguably the most important trait of attractiveness/youth. Once you lose hair, all else doesnt matter.

hair generally camouflage head shape and using for camouflage other bad face parts. If a man handsome without hair he is %100 handsome

JawKid7

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 04:02:36 AM »
hair over everything
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

boyo

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 09:22:16 AM »
hair generally camouflage head shape and using for camouflage other bad face parts. If a man handsome without hair he is %100 handsome
Those few goodlooking baldies out there will look better with hair. Always