Author Topic: I had chin wing Osteotomy done and it has ruined me I think, what should I do...  (Read 12131 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
He doesn't look dirty. He has a bloated face due to swelling, but I think he'll look good by taking care of himself, trim his beard and mustache a bit, taking a nice haircut and put on some nice closes. OP, you have some mental problems due to past bullying etc. You look good. Just take care of yourself and try to be satisfied after this procedure. You need to find love and validation. You are probably a very good looking guy, maybe even better looking than you were before after this procedure. So try to enjoy that and the positive feedback you get from people, instead of thinking about negative stuff.

That's what makes him look dirty. Mental problems or serious cognitive deficits?
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ben from UK

That's what makes him look dirty. Mental problems or serious cognitive deficits?

I don't know. Seems he did have a steep golonial angle, so he might have made the right decision after all. And I believe one of the pics is Zyzz.

About the nosejob: 9 out of 10 times a bad decision as a male. I hope they didn't overcorrect. If this trurns out well and the nosejob was okay as well, then he has nothing to complain about and should stop wining. Haircut + good clothes + good shaving or something like a three day stubble, and he's ready to enjoy life. You don't need to look like a perfect male model. A couple of (small) flaws make a male face more attractive/interesting, provided that you have the angular or square jaw, which is the overall framework.

tryintorecover

I actually like my new jaw now tbh
Swelling has gone a bit and cheekbones are bit more visible now(the rectangle smile is no more, it’s normal now)
It’s at the perfect proportion now imo
I just hope there is less swelling to go down now and that this is my final result as it looks good at this point.
The current size is kind of appealing to me now.

As for haircut, dropping steroids etc
I plan to do them soon. I will explain this in detail on how I will go about doing it in a later post sometime(would appreciate tips for skin care tho in PM as I want this thread to be solely focused on my jaw recovery rather than anything else)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:04:09 AM by tryintorecover »

Lefortitude

congratulations, you've had successful plastic surgery.

Let this be a wakeup call for you.  Your issues are deeper than bone.

tryintorecover

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:05:44 AM by tryintorecover »

tryintorecover

Do you guys think chewing early on would cause a relapse?
Surgeon has given me a free hand to eat rice chips boiled chicken etc starting from week 2 but I am unsure if that is good advice...

Post bimax

• Private
If your morph is correct that's a ridiculously good result.  If you're worried then wait several more weeks before chewing.

ben from UK

You have still quite some swelling at the left side. Three weeks and aporoximately 60-65 percent is gone. I think it was a succesfull procedure. Despite the madness, you probably made the right decision. I do not really believe in mental issues tbh. These procedures are heavy procedures emotionally, so it's completely normal to freak out. If something goes wrong eastehtically or with nerves, then you're in deep trouble. It's not easy to stay calm in those kind of circumstances, especially during the period of heavy swelling.

The 100% is by the way a ridiculous morph. It will not look like that and it shouldn't look like that neither. From what I can see, you're in the top 10 percent now. It's easy to see how important the basic facial structure is (jaw + chin). It takes away the focus on other flaws like skin. Ronaldo really has bad skin, but due to great jaw, it almost seems like he has great skin. It's all an optical illusion caused by great bonestructure.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:12:33 AM by ben from UK »

kavan

• Global Moderator
Although your jaw BONE looks to have that sort of sharp crisp angle to it which looks to be the case from the skeletal scans on page #1 post surgery, BLOAT to the soft tissue from STEROID use very well could hide the crisp angle shown on your morph.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lazlo

• Private
Dude, you have very, very, very serious mental problems. Your look great bloat or no bloat. In fact, you can even see though you've blocked parts out you have an excellent shaped face, jaw etc. etc. great hair. You are so f**king retarded for worrying so much. I iwsh i had even 50 percent of as good a result. You need to spend all your money on some good psychotherapist, get off the roids and f**king start looking for things that are more than skin deep. Otherwise you will spend the rest of your life living only 10 percent of your full potential --i mean as a human being seeing all the true depth and beauty there is to be had from life. Don't think or worry about this surgery anymore, nor about your looks. Your looks are not the problem. End of story.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:44:35 PM by GJ »

tryintorecover

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:05:07 AM by tryintorecover »

Lefortitude

mandible looks good though

ghiggson90

• Private
You need a haircut my dude.

Lazlo

• Private
yea and shave that moustache, it's not the seventies anymore.