Author Topic: I had chin wing Osteotomy done and it has ruined me I think, what should I do...  (Read 12207 times)

Lazlo

• Private
yeah in addition to what i said, shave off that stupid facial hair. it's not doing anything for you.

Post bimax

• Private
Honestly come back in 2.5 months and forget about it until then IMO.

kavan

• Global Moderator
These are the only before pic I have before.

Well, before surgery but WITH beard is hard to tell. But WTF?, what's with the 4th photo where it looks to be a younger person who doesn't need ANY surgery who looks perfect?  IF that's you, how much before surgery was that. I mean that is NOT the type of face where someone needs a beard to hide any aesthetic problems. Is that you? Did you have some kind of surgery prior to the chin wing to ruin the perfection in the young face of the 4th photo. What's the story with the 4th photo?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 09:45:17 AM by kavan »
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Post bimax

• Private
Well, before surgery but WITH beard is hard to tell. But WTF?, what's with the 4th photo where it looks to be a younger person who doesn't need ANY surgery who looks perfect?  IF that's you, how much before surgery was that. I mean that is NOT the type of face where someone needs a beard to hide any aesthetic problems. Is that you? Did you have some kind of surgery prior to the chin wing to ruin the perfection in the young face of the 4th photo. What's the story with the 4th photo?

I was also thinking this. Looks like a leaner version of him with MUCH better skin. Not sure why he would pursue a CW of all operations with bones like that.

InvisalignOnly

Yeah, something in this whole story doesn't add up.

kavan

• Global Moderator
I was also thinking this. Looks like a leaner version of him with MUCH better skin. Not sure why he would pursue a CW of all operations with bones like that.

I'm really curious to know IF that 4th photo was from a long time ago when he was younger and also if he had some surgery to that face before getting the CW. I mean, seriously, if his face looked like that and did not change much before CW surgery, he would NOT have needed any beard in his OTHER before photos.  IDK, but what if he's got the 'BDD'? Those types get surgery over surgery and along the line of doing that can ruin their look in the process.

ben from UK

No conclusions can be drawn based on these pics. Too much mustache/beards, bad lighting etc.

On one pic, you look like another person. Only thing i see on most pics (except the one with more clear skin without beard) is that you might have had a steep golonial angle. Will it be a bit better now? I don't know, too much swelling. You might have gotten what you wanted though, just be a bit more patient.

ODog

This might be one of the worst posts I’ve read.

You’re complaining about how a square jaw doesn’t look good without strong cheekbones. Well why did you get the surgery in the first place; you didn’t get a malar osteotomy in conjunction with it. So it seems that have magical thinking in that the chin wing would give you cheekbones? I don’t get it.

Your jaw angle drop down and mandible border widening is the most savage and aggressive I’ve ever seen, or even thought was possible. You’re likely going to like your results.

As Brusco said, the thing you should be worrying about is how the lateral borders weren’t even fixated with plates. Like maybe it will heal fine, but what the hell?

In terms of your chin, yes swelling can make it look smaller. Also look how swollen your lower lip is. But even if it doesn’t come out as big as you want it to, you can get a low cost genioplasty with anybody in the world to further perfect it. I mean hardly something to be this ridiculously dramatic over.

tryintorecover

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:07:06 AM by tryintorecover »

tryintorecover

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:07:20 AM by tryintorecover »

InvisalignOnly

I'm going to be blunt - you can't get girls because you look scruffy. Nothing to do with your chin, your chin is perfectly fine. The steroids you have been taking messed up your skin (you should try to sort that out too), you look like someone that doesn't look after himself and that's unattractive. You need a shave, a hair cut, a facial, decent clothes - all this takes about a day, hardly costs anything and you don't need to break bones for it. In addition, you are one of those few people that should really work on their personality too because reading lookism websites and freaking out if there's a problem is not cool.

Post bimax

• Private
That clean shave was taken in 2013 at my leanest(70kg) aged 18 during the days when I was delusional and thought I could get girls with muscles as I was following Zyzz...
And no
I never had a single surgery before chin wing due to me always chickening out

I went ahead and used steroids which accelerated hair loss lol but by the time I started using steroids, I had started to visit websites like lookism etc which made me realise I won’t get girls because of muscles as my face was not up to tier so I quit lifting and just continued using testosterone enanthate at 250mg per week ever since(my natural testosterone level was 271ng/dL at age 17 which was super low)
Now the bearded pics are from 2018, I don’t take much pics and never did a clean shave because the facial hair helped mask a long midface

My goal is to look like Toni mahfud who has a long midface too, his long midface is masked thanks to his bulging zygos and wide jaw

Okay.  I figured something like this was going on here.  I hope you realize Zyzz died in his 20s because of his steroid abuse.  You're still cruising on 250mg of test-e which is WAY too high.  My guess is your t-levels are far out of the natural range and you are putting your body at serious risk.  I'm also guessing you're not using any aromitase inhibitors so your estrogen is probably too high as well.

You've kind of f**ked yourself up by making rash decisions without considering the long-term consequences.  You actually had GOOD facial structure and you have gone and cut your bones.  I can only hope your result is okay when the swelling goes down.  Your face looks far worse now primarily because the test-e caused acne, and I'm sure your hair line isn't thanking you either.

My advice is to get OFF test-e and run a PCT.  You're also going to probably need HCG if you ever want to have kids.  See if you can normalize your hormones naturally.  I know for damn sure no doctor prescribed you 250mg/wk so you're doing this illicitly.  If your hormone levels can't recover to normal levels because you've been on such a high dose for so long, you need to go to a men's clinic for TRT where they will help you manage everything.

What blows my mind is you stopped working out because muscles don't help get girls (???) but you CONTINUED to cruise a cycle-level of test-e and then opted for a CW when you already had good bones.  Seems to be an endless loop of poor decisionmaking and always seeking the easy way out.  You need to step back from all this get your head straight.

kavan

• Global Moderator
That clean shave was taken in 2013 at my leanest(70kg) aged 18 during the days when I was delusional and thought I could get girls with muscles as I was following Zyzz...
And no
I never had a single surgery before chin wing due to me always chickening out

I went ahead and used steroids which accelerated hair loss lol but by the time I started using steroids, I had started to visit websites like lookism etc which made me realise I won’t get girls because of muscles as my face was not up to tier so I quit lifting and just continued using testosterone enanthate at 250mg per week ever since(my natural testosterone level was 271ng/dL at age 17 which was super low)
Now the bearded pics are from 2018, I don’t take much pics and never did a clean shave because the facial hair helped mask a long midface

My goal is to look like Toni mahfud who has a long midface too, his long midface is masked thanks to his bulging zygos and wide jaw

Well, a before 6 years prior with your face looking really good showed you had great bone structure. Of course, you could have had some changes 6 years later after that right before you got the chin wing but your bone structure still would have been GOOD. However, unfavorable changes look very much to be a direct function of exposure to 'Lookism' and mentality of there.

One reason I don't like 'Lookism' types on here is that too many are addlepated and very much appear to lose IQ points in conjunction with exposure there (or maybe they just start with low IQ). Catching a type of BDD from there is contagious.

Sorry to say but people with too much exposure to there who come here demonstrate a type of stupidity that's hard to compensate for because they lack capacity to digest information. I know this sounds 'mean' but you should know that you are not too bright, an 'NTB' whether you started that way or became that way in the process of contagnation from there. That LOWERS your capacity to make a good decision and also makes it exercise in futility for others on here to guide you. Afterall, I had to ban you for 10 days because you did NOT demonstrate the capacity to understand effects of SWELLING and took it on yourself to take extra dosages of ABs outside of what doctor prescribed.

That said, I could be wrong about your being 'NTB'. But IF I am, you will demonstrate ability to smarten up. If you don't and your participation here resolves to wanting coaching to look like a MALE MODEL, I'm going to deport you back to the Lookism sites.

kavan

• Global Moderator

.....  You're also going to probably need HCG if you ever want to have kids. ......

Oh GAWD. Please don't encourage breeding.  ;)

Post bimax

• Private
Oh GAWD. Please don't encourage breeding.  ;)

The way things are going, it seems like there's nothing to worry about.