Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 19997 times)

InvisalignOnly

Re: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2019, 01:59:55 AM »
the comments he made (amazing eyes, great facial features, etc.) would have definitely been out of the ordinary coming from a straight man.

Uhm no, I don't think so. To me, they seem totally normal comments coming from any men, gay or straight or anything in between and beyond. But I guess we move in different circles :) - I accept you did not mean to offend anyone (not even the guy that 'admitted to' being gay, lol).

Mephala’s Razor

« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2019, 02:38:38 AM »
Uhm no, I don't think so. To me, they seem totally normal comments coming from any men, gay or straight or anything in between and beyond. But I guess we move in different circles :) - I accept you did not mean to offend anyone (not even the guy that 'admitted to' being gay, lol).

Yeah, well, in the US it would definitely be seen as weird to (repeatedly) comment on how attractive another man's features are. Acknowledging that he is good looking once or twice or telling a dude that he could be a model wouldn't be out of the ordinary, but imagine a guy telling you (as a guy), several times, "wow, you have such nice eyes. Truly beautiful. Your jaw is extremely attractive." I would personally suspect that he's gay... which it turns out he was in this case, and there's nothing wrong with that, I just didn't expect to see a gay dude on a jaw surgery forum (especially since I would guess a lot of users here are incel-type)

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2019, 04:41:48 AM »
Yeah, well, in the US it would definitely be seen as weird to (repeatedly) comment on how attractive another man's features are. Acknowledging that he is good looking once or twice or telling a dude that he could be a model wouldn't be out of the ordinary, but imagine a guy telling you (as a guy), several times, "wow, you have such nice eyes. Truly beautiful. Your jaw is extremely attractive." I would personally suspect that he's gay... which it turns out he was in this case, and there's nothing wrong with that, I just didn't expect to see a gay dude on a jaw surgery forum (especially since I would guess a lot of users here are incel-type)

No offence but that's misguided on so many levels. The vast majority of people getting jaw surgery are not incels. They are men or women that look significantly different from the norm, either because of an accident or illness or genetic reasons. A large percentage of the human population are bisexual or gay, so naturally many people on a jaw surgery forum are likely to be gay or bisexual too. As for the rest of your comments, I'm tired to argue with that.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2019, 06:29:28 AM »
That being said I think the OP's implant results are great and will only look better with time

Sounds pretty gay

InvisalignOnly

PloskoPlus

« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2019, 05:52:05 PM »
I believe when praising another man's looks, one must qualify the praise with "no homo". For example:

"Beatuful eyes, OP! No homo."

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2019, 06:38:00 PM »
I believe when praising another man's looks, one must qualify the praise with "no homo". For example:

"Beatuful eyes, OP! No homo."

What if you're a 'nomo'   no mo sex with anyone or desire?
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

april

• Private
« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2019, 07:10:05 PM »
Complimenting someone on their results and features is an observation, not a sign of attraction. You guys should compliment each other more often  :-*

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2019, 07:24:08 PM »
Complimenting someone on their results and features is an observation, not a sign of attraction. You guys should compliment each other more often  :-*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KinXzRCjY4A
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Bowie

« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2019, 01:09:24 PM »
Didn’t intend to cause this much controversy - no homo.

sal123

« Reply #205 on: November 15, 2019, 02:42:13 PM »
3 months post

sal123

« Reply #206 on: November 15, 2019, 02:44:05 PM »
side

sal123

« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2019, 02:46:13 PM »
Now the only issue left is my eyes, they seem very sunken and so not attractive. Also I wanted hollow cheeks, but instead of buccal fat removal can fat freezing machines work because I don't want to go under the knife again??

PloskoPlus

« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2019, 03:28:44 PM »
Buccal fat removal is the simplest cosmetic procedure, yet can have some of the worst consequences. Its only applicable when you have real hamster cheeks despite being very thin. You don't, so leave it well alone. You won't look better, just older.  Plastic surgery is such a lottery that I'm not sure it's possible to have 2 good results in a row. You've just had a great one and buccal fat removal is one of those things which is irreversible.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2019, 06:55:04 PM »
Buccal fat removal is the simplest cosmetic procedure, yet can have some of the worst consequences. Its only applicable when you have real hamster cheeks despite being very thin. You don't, so leave it well alone. You won't look better, just older.  Plastic surgery is such a lottery that I'm not sure it's possible to have 2 good results in a row. You've just had a great one and buccal fat removal is one of those things which is irreversible.

Agreed with Plosko, buccal fat removal is a terrible idea. I had it and I know so many doctors who won't perform it and patients who regret it. Instead of that sunken cheek model look you're looking for you'll have dents in your face which will look like you've been injured.

Anyway, I think you're playing with fire. Your jaw implants look good. I would leave it at that and maybe just get a bit of filler for cheekbones/eye area.