Author Topic: I'd like to know how Alfaro can do DJS in such minimal time...  (Read 3500 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: I'd like to know how Alfaro can do DJS in such minimal time...
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2021, 08:20:08 PM »
If your bite is good, the type of surgery that goes with that is the linear advancement. I think if it's not that, ortho would probably be needed. He has the ortho make the evaluations as to who can have with or without ortho (first or after). That's how the surgery first doctors approach. It's the orthodontist who decides.

What if you don't have an orthodontist who works with Alfaro near you? Do you have to travel there to consult with him? Or can your plans be submitted to him from an ortho here and his ortho will evaulate it?

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: I'd like to know how Alfaro can do DJS in such minimal time...
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2021, 09:14:31 PM »
What if you don't have an orthodontist who works with Alfaro near you? Do you have to travel there to consult with him? Or can your plans be submitted to him from an ortho here and his ortho will evaulate it?

I don't know. I'm not his secretary. I'm 'just' someone knowledgeable with the scientific principles behind the piezoelectric technology he is using to result in faster healing and very low nerve damage.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.