Author Topic: PLEASE HELP! Can I get refund for cancelled surgery?  (Read 4824 times)

SV123

Re: PLEASE HELP! Can I get refund for cancelled surgery?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2024, 09:59:34 AM »
Oh sorry, I must have shown it to GJ. I forgot

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2024, 11:05:02 AM »
I did not request you sent me your contract. DO NOT  send me a PM unless I request it. I'm not looking at your contract that you just PM'ed me. I did NOT request to see it. Feel free to DELETE it because I don't want to look at it and find his name is on there. The reason is that I KNEW who the doctor was in the absence of your telling me. I knew who he was a few days ago. So, I don't want you claiming that 'you told' me and I violated your privacy. One of the reasons I request NO PMs is that I don't want  to be the recipient of any private information that I in NO WAY request.

Oh sorry, I must have shown it to GJ. I forgot
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

SV123

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2024, 01:18:15 PM »
Oh wow how did you know who the doctor was prior? Does he have a bad rep?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2024, 05:28:04 PM »
Oh wow how did you know who the doctor was prior? Does he have a bad rep?

I have my ways. He's got a rep for seeing to it that some people's posts/accounts get deleted and a patient 'conduit' aka shill on other board/s who offers to give implant advice/design and channels potential patients to him. On same board where potential patients find him, complaints about him get deleted. Like an inquiry about him doesn't get deleted. Like the shill can enter the string and show his photos (and sometimes mention he can design the implants). But if it's known that poster is booked at the practice, the concern is those with complaints will gravitate to your post. Ironic because the same place he gets patients channeled to him through a conduit is the same place he doesn't want patients that he already 'has in his hand' (which he gets from THERE mind you) to go on. He isn't talked up on this board. Some complaints stay up on Reddit though. The guy is smooth as silk and as slick as oil as to charming the patients during a consult. He worked (used to) at a practice that GJ doesn't like mentioned on here.

ETA: I knew who it was on June 16. But not at the time you PMed me
« Last Edit: June 18, 2024, 05:41:36 PM by kavan »

SV123

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2024, 01:35:48 AM »
Oh wow. I never expected the surgeon to be like that. I may have dodged a bullet not getting surgery from him

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2024, 03:38:34 PM »
It's more like it that HE dodged a bullet because he had concerns that your possible outcome, if showcased on that site, could have lost him the business he gets from there. All this stuff about him not wanting patients from there ('incels') is a FARCE because that's where he gets them. He knows how to 'work it' so they come to him from there. So, that's a doctor gets a crowd from there but wants to pretend he doesn't want that type. FARCE.

By the way, some of the things you've said in other places are open to read. I'm not going to put any links up here because you know where you've said things in other places that you could find yourself. I've already told you that there is someone on a venue that your doctor didn't want you to be on but there is NO indication that the doctor doesn't want the other person to be on. Quite the contrary. The other person openly posts his pics, has offered to give advice on implant design and has people tagging him as to queries about the doctor. Should not be too much to extrapolate the doctor has some type of conduit on there that channels patients to him.

The doctor says he doesn't want people from that venue coming to his practice. So, let's see if you can figure out why the doctor doesn't mind patients being channeled to him from there via the conduit who posted his photos up there. HINT: It's clear the photo is doctor's copyright because its got the backdrop logo on it and is a photo taken in the surgery room. So, if the doctor really doesn't want people coming to him from that venue, then why doesn't he tell the conduit to take down his copyright pictures as to close down the 'passage route' of patients coming to him from the very specific venue he claims he doesn't want patients?

The doctor says he doesn't want people from that venue AND he made quite a show of that to you and enough for you to pass along that he's not a bad guy and just doesn't want incels coming to his practice. It's like if he didn't have some reason to somehow 'know' you came from there in the first place, he wouldn't have put up that much of a SHOW to disclaim that he doesn't want patients from there. That site is a GOLD MINE for him because it's highly populated by 'Chad wannabees'; (it's not really a hard core 'incel' site) people who want a lot of bone cutting surgery and a face full of implants which are designed and made from the company he OWNS.

I'm getting a laugh out your believing he doesn't want people from the venue he has bad things to say about. I guess it never occurred to you that he actually does want people from there but he wants to hide that. Ya right. He doesn't want people from a venue who are actually his TARGET MARKET. It's like this: He would not be making such an effort to DISCLAIM by saying he doesn't want people from there if that wasn't one of his main venues patients are channeled to him from. He just doesn't want to own up to it. He knows who his PEEPS are on there. It's not as if he would want you on there if he's got you in his hand already. So, once you are channeled to him from there, he wants you off of there and doesn't want you asking questions about your displacement proposal. When you have an account there and talk about the surgery you are going to get, people are going to want to SEE the outcome. So, to cut any (marketing) RISK of his not knowing whether or not you are going to be a 'poster boy' for him, your existence on there (and surgery to be) must be ELIMINATED.  Like he would be fine with your being on there IF you got a good outcome. But before you actually get one that he would want showcased (on the venue he claims he doesn't want patients from), your outcome might not be something he'd want showcased. Like what if you were unhappy with it or people on there started making fun of it. Such a thing would run INTERFERENCE with one of his MAIN LINE places of attracting patients. If you stayed on there AND you didn't get a great outcome, he'd be losing a chunk of the change he gets from there. It's like that.

It isn't because you lied to him about things which are a doctor's main concern, like health history. You lied to him about a 'concern' he should NOT have imposed on you in the first place, in particular a PRECLUSION to be on VERY venue where he gets patients from. Like he tells you NOT to go on that venue as if he OWNS it. Not saying he does but that is the type of demand or stance of someone who has a hand in it. He made it his 'business' to make sure you didn't stay on the venue he got his business from. I think it's because you could have had a type of outcome that would not have magnetized more patients from there for him.

I have no reason to believe it was 'because' you lied to him. I mean it looks like you would not have lied to him about being on that venue if he had not put up a FALSE FRONT that he 'didn't want patients from there'. You should not feel guilty or remorseful about lying to him. It's not as if he was truthful to you by pretending he didn't want patients from there. He's PLAYED you and to the extent someone did a screen capture of your defending him for being a nice guy who doesn't want incels and you're the one at fault for the false pretenses.

If the guy really doesn't want patients from there (because they are 'incels'), tell him to get his conduit off there who attracts the patients to him and put up a placard on the site saying: 'Members of Name of site need not apply.'

SV123

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2024, 03:54:02 AM »
Ok thanks for the reply. To be honest, I dont really want to think about what happened and just move on lol. Hopefully the next surgeon I meet doesn't screw me over like this (fingers crossed!)