Author Topic: What exactly is "Bimaxillary rotation advancement"?  (Read 42589 times)

dantheman

• Private
Re: What exactly is "Bimaxillary rotation advancement"?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2013, 12:18:01 AM »
I think the lower jaw has a key role in supporting soft tissue. The sharper your features the more points the tissue is well supported. Poor features and your neck will sag dragging the rest of your face down. My take anyways.

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2013, 12:47:08 AM »
The mature man on the previous page had a brilliant result! Sailer truly turned him into a strong handsome man.

I understand why there are people who are shocked at some of Sailer's results, personally I would hate to look normal, I love extreme faces, he appeals to me.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:00:29 AM by Mrfox1 »
Harvest, Harvest, Wherever You May Be; I Am the Lord of the Cartilage, Said He.

falcao

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2013, 07:53:00 AM »
I think a lot of Sailor's jaw surgeries come out really good actually.  I think his ante face theory is pretty solid.  I don't like his plastic surgery work though for the most part.  His nose jobs tend to be way overdone as do his cheek implants and lip injections.

It's not his theory. He did not invent it, just like he did not invent CCW. It's a well researched theory. See this for example http://www.mauricemommaerts.eu/files/PDF/634977779913771600.pdf

I'm sorry if I sound negative about this man, but we shouldn't give credit where credit is not due.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2013, 08:24:22 AM »
It's not his theory. He did not invent it, just like he did not invent CCW. It's a well researched theory. See this for example http://www.mauricemommaerts.eu/files/PDF/634977779913771600.pdf

I'm sorry if I sound negative about this man, but we shouldn't give credit where credit is not due.

yeah this is a good discussion, i'm giving a plus 1 to falcao. He is absolutely right, if everything else is good, i.e. good hair, skin, shape of nose, the "full ante" face is indeed the most attractive for a male. I'd even say maybe the 4/3 ante face. But can we all achieve the full ante-face???? I don't know if it's possible for jaw surgery to do that. If you read the article, one of the things he says in the conclusion is that recognizing this trend is what's deterring most orthodontists from doing bicuspid extractions cause it causes the fullness of the lower face to recede. I'm going to shove that down my c*nt orhtos mouth.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 08:25:13 AM »
falcao, you're doing us all a great service by citing the relevant literature and relaying your experience here so thank you very much.

x

• Private
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2013, 12:38:40 PM »
Did he achieve it? I like that fem-boy look too, but I'm too old now to pull it off unfortunately.
Who knows? He disappeared from here right after having surgery. he said he looked like this guy: http://i.imgur.com/mMhvq.jpg

Fem-boys age poorly i've noticed. HW said this was the perfect face:

but in my experience, the masculine all-American look fares better even if it's more generic:

both are good looks though that few people have

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2013, 12:50:20 PM »
the second guy is better looking, but i think it's just cause that previous guy looks like 13. the second guy looks late 20s/early 30s. Anyway, he's ideally sort of handsome, but I like people who have a more edgy look, i don't mean style, even facial structure. --in all cases though it involves strong bone structure, lack of bone structure always looks gimp.

x

• Private
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 12:55:13 PM »
the second guy is better looking, but i think it's just cause that previous guy looks like 13. the second guy looks late 20s/early 30s. Anyway, he's ideally sort of handsome, but I like people who have a more edgy look, i don't mean style, even facial structure. --in all cases though it involves strong bone structure, lack of bone structure always looks gimp.
yup

I believe it was A/G that said there are two components to attractiveness; bone structure and hair/skin quality

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2013, 01:00:57 PM »
yup

I believe it was A/G that said there are two components to attractiveness; bone structure and hair/skin quality

yeah, unfortunately no matter how good your bone structure, skin and hair quality both go to trash past 35....enjoy your youth while you have it kiddos. I remember Steve Martin saying in his bio, talking about his twenties. "We were ALL beautiful, we were in our youth." It's sort of true, unless your obese and not significantly disfigured. A fit 20-25 year old (esp. true of women) will always be better looking than a 40-45 year old. It's kind of true in the case of women. I mean George Clooney is the major outlier here, but his attractiveness is seriously bound up with being a hollywood star. Just based on looks any chick would choose one of the two guys above then George Clooney even at 40.... That's why I'm telling you guys, you can bang a lot of cougars(i mean like hot 30 and 40 year old women), even if you're like below average in your 20s, take advantage of it, you hit 35 and if you have to become a leopard hunter (60 plus), and homey, I AIN'T GOING OUT LIKE THAT!

CK

• Private
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2013, 01:34:48 PM »
this is sad.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2013, 01:36:30 PM »
this is sad.

welcome to life kid!

x

• Private
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2013, 01:46:07 PM »
i dunno, i used to think that actually, have you ever overheard girls talk about guys looks? I have, it would make you pee your pants my friend. They talk about the body in major depth --arms especially and abs and stuff, a lot of girls won't admit it, but they talk about that s**t alot, especially younger girls 15-25. And I've even heard girls talk about guys jawlines and stuff. I'm not saying that they'd go out or not with you based on these factors, but do they notice? You betcha.

As for would jaw surgery help you get chicks? Well chicks respond to two things: confidence and power. If jaw surgery makes you more confident, then maybe it will help you get chicks.

I don't actually give a f**k about chicks. I feel too old to even really care about all that.  i'm interested in aesthetics for it's own sake because of my weird BDD obsession.
I've only seen a handful of cases that were transformative though tbh.

That Posnick guy and that Schendel guy are all that come to mind. Puberty guy doesn't count.

x

• Private
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
Chicks like masculine guys, masculine guys tend to have strong bone structure including the jaw, that's all i was saying. you like feminine women right?

I also said you can never feign masculinity with surgery too so I wasn't suggesting it as some kind of road map to getting surgeries

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2013, 02:03:02 PM »
@Euphoria @CK

I'm actually curious, please don't take offence to this, it's a serious question.  Have you guys ever considered either a) becoming gay, or b) becoming a tranny.

I ask because I was talking to this really good looking guy the other day who admitted to me that he was involved in organized crime. I don't want to go into details about how I met him etc.. but I was at a place and there were a group of REALLY good looking guys and they were young, like early 20s. One guy, I swear to god, I was like "dude you are seriously good looking, who do you remind me of?" And then I realized he was like a 20 year old, better looking version of tom cruise. His friend looked like vin diesel and he had another friend who was also pretty good looking. Anyway, you're probably wondering where the f**k I was, it was an after hours club owned by a biker gang in the city. I don't think I'll get in trouble for admitting any of this here. That's where I also met the off-work stripper I told you about in another thread. So we were chatting and they were actually really, really nice. I was asking them a lot about prison stories since I find that type of stuff quite fascinating. The guy who had a very hot girlfriend who was there, well he was telling me how there are a lot of fights in prison etc. etc. And we started talking about bisexuality and he told me that he had f**ked a few guys up the ass in prison, even though he does not consider himself bisexual or gay. He said a lot of guys f**k other guys in prison and it can be quite fun.

I don't judge on this stuff, but I found that interesting. Also, there were several transexuals at this place. And let me tell you, if you didn't know how to tell, you wouldn't be able to tell at all. I can due to height, hands and actually what you wouldn't think a sort of "hyper-feminism" I mean some of these shemales have been on hormone replacement, and have had massive massive amounts of structural stuff done to their faces (forehead contouring, cheek augmentation, lip augmentations, rhinos, but implants, they're super fierce about their grooming so they're hairless etc..). I mean they look hotter than most girls you see, I am absolutely not joking. They also dress, are more into fashion, much slimmer but with better boobs etc.. In fact that's one way to tell, because there are a lot of very pretty girls at these types of clubs as well --the hyperfeminism, almost more feminine then real women.  I've seen a bunch of straight guys pick them up for the night or let them give them blowjobs.

Anyway, what I was wondering is that if you guys felt you couldn't get the chicks you wanted, would you ever consider either turning gay, so that at least you could date and stuff and have an emotional partner or b) would you consider becoming a tranny because then while you might not be able to attain your aesthetic ideal as a man, maybe you could as a female since, if you were a convincing enough looking female you'd have tons and tons of guys wanting to at least bang you and short term date you. And that might give you a sort of satisfaction of being desired. I'm just curious if you guys have ever entertained these sorts of thoughts.

x

• Private
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013, 02:09:21 PM »
@Euphoria @CK

I'm actually curious, please don't take offence to this, it's a serious question.  Have you guys ever considered either a) becoming gay, or b) becoming a tranny.

I ask because I was talking to this really good looking guy the other day who admitted to me that he was involved in organized crime. I don't want to go into details about how I met him etc.. but I was at a place and there were a group of REALLY good looking guys and they were young, like early 20s. One guy, I swear to god, I was like "dude you are seriously good looking, who do you remind me of?" And then I realized he was like a 20 year old, better looking version of tom cruise. His friend looked like vin diesel and he had another friend who was also pretty good looking. Anyway, you're probably wondering where the f**k I was, it was an after hours club owned by a biker gang in the city. I don't think I'll get in trouble for admitting any of this here. That's where I also met the off-work stripper I told you about in another thread. So we were chatting and they were actually really, really nice. I was asking them a lot about prison stories since I find that type of stuff quite fascinating. The guy who had a very hot girlfriend who was there, well he was telling me how there are a lot of fights in prison etc. etc. And we started talking about bisexuality and he told me that he had f**ked a few guys up the ass in prison, even though he does not consider himself bisexual or gay. He said a lot of guys f**k other guys in prison and it can be quite fun.

I don't judge on this stuff, but I found that interesting. Also, there were several transexuals at this place. And let me tell you, if you didn't know how to tell, you wouldn't be able to tell at all. I can due to height, hands and actually what you wouldn't think a sort of "hyper-feminism" I mean some of these shemales have been on hormone replacement, and have had massive massive amounts of structural stuff done to their faces (forehead contouring, cheek augmentation, lip augmentations, rhinos, but implants, they're super fierce about their grooming so they're hairless etc..). I mean they look hotter than most girls you see, I am absolutely not joking. They also dress, are more into fashion, much slimmer but with better boobs etc.. In fact that's one way to tell, because there are a lot of very pretty girls at these types of clubs as well --the hyperfeminism, almost more feminine then real women.  I've seen a bunch of straight guys pick them up for the night or let them give them blowjobs.

Anyway, what I was wondering is that if you guys felt you couldn't get the chicks you wanted, would you ever consider either turning gay, so that at least you could date and stuff and have an emotional partner or b) would you consider becoming a tranny because then while you might not be able to attain your aesthetic ideal as a man, maybe you could as a female since, if you were a convincing enough looking female you'd have tons and tons of guys wanting to at least bang you and short term date you. And that might give you a sort of satisfaction of being desired. I'm just curious if you guys have ever entertained these sorts of thoughts.
none taken, but I'm not sure what're you getting at?

I can get women now, i can and do get hit on. I'm more interested in empowering & reinforincing personality with a more masculine look . tranny sounds like a step backwards from that goal