Author Topic: What is wrong with my lower third?  (Read 8319 times)

Optimistic

• I am class I
Re: What is wrong with my lower third?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
you may be one of the biggest morons to write on this forum. you look great idiot. you have no problems.

He posts on PUAHATE, I know this for a fact because I distinctly remember seeing his picture posted by someone who made a collage of guys on there.

He likely has a mental illness of sorts.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

gob

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 08:37:55 AM »
Nah no mental illness, I just haven't left the house socially or even tried for about 1 and a half years because of the rejections I had before.

My only problem is my desperation to escape my past image which was ugly and weak. That's why I wanted a more masculine appearance and knew that the jaw made me bereft of that attribute.

notrain

• Private
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 08:45:45 AM »
Nah no mental illness, I just haven't left the house socially or even tried for about 1 and a half years because of the rejections I had before.

Then I'd work on becoming more social instead of wasting a lot of money on surgeries. You don't have any severe skeletal issues that would legitimately make you deformed. I am not really good at judging men's attractiveness, but I'd say you are about a 7/10. Even if you had surgery that would make you an 8/10, if you keep living like a hermit, how will you meet new people ? you'd be in the same boat as now, just slightly better looking.

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »

My only problem is my desperation to escape my past image which was ugly and weak. That's why I wanted a more masculine appearance and knew that the jaw made me bereft of that attribute.

Dude, we all had issues in high school.  I was an ugly, short, skinny, flat-chested nerd with no eyebrows and bad blonde hair dye.  Now I work in fashion and run a business and go to all these ridiculously pretentious events with "coolpeople' type people who apparently are my friends.  I feel like a total f**king fraud, but apparently no one has noticed, so it doesn't matter.   Now take your nicely chiselled gonial angles and leave us uglies to discuss our actual jaw problems  ;D

gob

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 03:09:51 PM »
Not being rude but I didn't come here for validation.

I honestly wanted some advice on the best procedure to bring the lower third into balance and if it was possible to make it more square.

sean89

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 04:20:19 PM »

I honestly wanted some advice on the best procedure to bring the lower third into balance and if it was possible to make it more square.

Some people have been slightly harsh, but they're right in saying you have a good jawline.

My advice - lose the moustache.

notrain

• Private
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 02:05:18 PM »

fair enough. Get a chin wing osteotomy, thats really the only procedure that can do what you want done. otherwise you would need jaw angle implants and a chin implant (which you already mentioned).
implants are icky though.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2014, 04:53:44 PM »
fair enough. Get a chin wing osteotomy, thats really the only procedure that can do what you want done. otherwise you would need jaw angle implants and a chin implant (which you already mentioned).
implants are icky though.

The shape of his mandible is not an issue though. That sharp V look is good.

It's his forehead, high hairline, and big eyes. Literally he'll be wasting his time and money by focusing on his jaw. At most get a sliding genio and call it a day.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

gob

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2014, 05:09:41 PM »
Yeah that's legit. My forehead is the main detriment to my facial balance, I wear a hat at all times because of how much it throws everything else off proportion.

Just wished hair transplants wear cheaper, need that lower hairline.

Everything else would look perfectly normal if it weren't for the forehead.

overbiter

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2014, 05:14:48 PM »

So many people on this forum tell others not to worry about their appearance, that they look good etc. When it comes down to it, all these same people are obsessed about their own face and achieving the right look.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 01:39:58 AM »
Yeah that's legit. My forehead is the main detriment to my facial balance, I wear a hat at all times because of how much it throws everything else off proportion.

Just wished hair transplants wear cheaper, need that lower hairline.

Everything else would look perfectly normal if it weren't for the forehead.

Not hair transplant (unless you're balding), but hairline lowering.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairline_lowering