Author Topic: WHO IS ON HAPPY PILLS HERE!!!?????  (Read 3770 times)

Lazlo

• Private
WHO IS ON HAPPY PILLS HERE!!!?????
« on: April 11, 2016, 07:35:33 PM »
Every now and then my depression anxiety issues flair up.

The worst is the anxiety since I have PTSD.

I'm on lexapro and seroquel (small dose at bed time to sleep) and lyrica (which is used off-label here in Canada as well as EU as an anxiety-alievating drug. Lately, been getting some pretty bad depression bouts and anxiety bouts again. It's not exclusively related to jaw issues but a bunch of other stuff, but it's not unrelated either.

So...... who else is crazy? And what do you do about it?

asphyxia

Re: WHO IS ON HAPPY PILLS HERE!!!?????
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 01:32:42 AM »
Personally, I'm insomniac, on low dose doxepin and trying to get rid of Ambien

asphyxia

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 01:42:09 AM »
But, actually, I don't think it accounts for any craziness, in a world like this, I find it pretty sane to rely on something to turn round and keep going. I really don't get how can people sleep at night...

Rico

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 09:09:51 AM »
i sometimes take some benzos because of that what happened to me... but all these drugs are too weak. It gives nothing when you have functional problem and you know that you do not have an won't have money to correct botched surgery and that you insurance company will do everything to not pay you a penny for treating functional issue

SSRIs have bad impact on bones and bone healing

There is no thing like happy pill

Bevare tardive dyskinesia if you take any drug messing with dopamine receptors. I'm not sure what seroquel is

my body prefers sports..is much more potent, but I can't do sportrs now due to compressed ear structures... i can't change pressure there too much. - annoying symptoms

I hope my NHS let me to do the surgery if it will be necessary I have some appoitment in 3 weeks with well known maxill-facial surgeon
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 02:57:21 PM by Rico :) »

Rico

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 02:00:16 PM »
it's a bulls**t

when I'm healthy I feel very good
when I'm not healthy I feel bad

what does it mean ?

vit C or other drugs (if you have normal diet) won't change this
all I need is to be healthy .. nothing more  - in my case is just to restore my normal jaw function... i must be repaired to reduce my anxiety about my health .

Vitamin overdosing is not good

better to  have balanced died...
vegatables, fruits, meat , all
it gives more than tablets

but it won't repair your main problem which gives you bad feeling
in my case damaged face postop

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 06:56:34 PM »
got some valium in the post today.

Enjoying it alot so far  8)

How did you get a prescription for it? Or did you just order it online?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 06:58:03 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgrEnOmDVY
Especially after surgery, it is very important to cleanse the body and heal the gut from antibiotics. I was on Prozac for one year and later Wellbutrin.
I skipped it and rely on healthy food today. Your mental health starts in your gut.
The only thing I need to improve my mood from time to time is Coke (the beverage)…

I want to add what helped me

Fat Digestion Enzymes (many people don't digest fat well enough which can lead to Nutrition Deficiency)
Carnosine (not so well known but great for the skin and if you don't eat enough meat)
Vitamin D (if you have been told to avoid the sun;-) --- it is actually good for you and your mental health - some folks actually say sunscreen isn't as good as they tell you)
High Dosage of Vitamin C (2000mg per day)
Lots of good Probiotics
Glutamine (Amazing for your gut)
Gelatine (better than hyaluronic acid)--will get rid of wrinkles, make your skin very smooth and soft and your hair grows faster, it's also goo for your gut
Human Growth Hormone - if you really want the real deal, you should try hormone replacement and restore your HGH Levels, it can make a huge difference in your confidence, mental health and overall appearance. If HGH is prescribed by a doctor, you can highly benefit from it. I used a every small dosage for 3 months and I believe that it healed all my depression and massively improved my mental health. Nothing else has ever worked so well.

Thanks for telling us about these things Isabella. I've heard about the importance of probiotics and mental health. I have gone through some pretty severe depressive episodes and I hope to enlist some of the things you mentioned above for gut health for sure.

Rico

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 08:06:14 AM »
probiotics are really good. I agree with that.. If you are under stress probiotics will make your immune system stronger

when body is under stress, candida (which normally exists) overgrowth and make your immune system weaker

I eat probiotics  every day and I do not get infections as far  and i have big stress

Tezcatli

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 11:00:49 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgrEnOmDVY
Especially after surgery, it is very important to cleanse the body and heal the gut from antibiotics. I was on Prozac for one year and later Wellbutrin.
I skipped it and rely on healthy food today. Your mental health starts in your gut.
The only thing I need to improve my mood from time to time is Coke (the beverage)…

I want to add what helped me

Fat Digestion Enzymes (many people don't digest fat well enough which can lead to Nutrition Deficiency)
Carnosine (not so well known but great for the skin and if you don't eat enough meat)
Vitamin D (if you have been told to avoid the sun;-) --- it is actually good for you and your mental health - some folks actually say sunscreen isn't as good as they tell you)
High Dosage of Vitamin C (2000mg per day)
Lots of good Probiotics
Glutamine (Amazing for your gut)
Gelatine (better than hyaluronic acid)--will get rid of wrinkles, make your skin very smooth and soft and your hair grows faster, it's also goo for your gut
Human Growth Hormone - if you really want the real deal, you should try hormone replacement and restore your HGH Levels, it can make a huge difference in your confidence, mental health and overall appearance. If HGH is prescribed by a doctor, you can highly benefit from it. I used a every small dosage for 3 months and I believe that it healed all my depression and massively improved my mental health. Nothing else has ever worked so well.

About the video, he mentions a Leaky Gut. Which doesn't exist according to science.
This concern about inflammation is also pseudoscience. An inflammation of the brain as he describes would be a life threatening disease.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaky_gut_syndrome

Apart from that his recommendations are good but for other reasons. Sugar and refined carbs can increase your chances of developing diabetes and obesity for example.

Your stack is good nonetheless, many people are deficient on Vitamin D and HGH will obviously bring benefits to older people. Such high doses of Vitamin C are harmless but have no proven benefits.

Rico

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 11:44:15 AM »
If you do not fight in Vietnam... or in Iraq  taking wit C gives you nothing ... just kidney overloading
it was tested many times

eat fruits.... better solution

PS Do you know that taking too much vit A or E  increases risk of cancer ?

Rico

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 12:10:55 PM »
balanced diet and sports is the solution

Overtaking Vit A or E (do not know which one)  increase cancer risk...

eventually lobotomy ;) for the worst case

Rico

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 12:30:18 PM »
about your friend... possible, but also placebo effect ;)

Tezcatli

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 04:56:46 PM »
I stopped to trust the mainstream pharma industry long ago and do my on research.
Regarding Vitamin C read this:
http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/did-you-know-that-vitamin-c-can-treat-over-30-major-diseases
Most important information might be distorted or withheld because it's better to sell you expensive sh** and make you a life long addict to the industry

It is not about what the industry tells but what researchers affiliated with universities conclude through experiment.

These alternative medicine practicioners do no research at all and are also selling you books and supplements.

You cannot compare that to HGH, HGH is a drug with tons of proven effects.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2016, 09:45:11 PM »
Yup I'm an anxious mess too :( I'm a bad people pleaser. I'd let a surgeon operate on me just to avoid making him unhappy lol. I tried Lexapro, no help. I've taken Xanax a few times, no luck. CBT and talk therapy. As Rico said, when I feel healthy my mood is wonderful. It's the constant drag of health problems that brings you down. I have bouts with catastrophizing but most of the time I'm ok, I can speak in of a crowd and when I feel good I don't mind pissing people off and my narcissism comes out. Things I find helps the most are sleep, exercise, and sex. I need surgery for really good sleep of course. Exercise and sex are great but the effect only lasts a few hours afterwards and I have kids and s**t to take care of. Oh live music is good, being out and around people. Reading self help books. Helping others. Religion. Journaling. Support groups, online ones like /r/anxiety, omegle #anxiety, 7 cups of tea, or a local meetup. Hyponosis is nice (watching TV or anything else to distract).

Lazlo, we're here for you! But not too much sometimes, you need to PM me. The last item on my list... turning off stuff that makes me anxious lol.

Rico

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2016, 03:23:41 PM »
only we need is good health , no pills, no food, no vitamin will change it even in 10%  - that the true story

Isabelle: fake t***t ?  I didn't ask about that.  :) I prefer natural.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:32:50 PM by Rico :) »