Author Topic: WE need to TALK ABOUT CHEEKBONES  (Read 18176 times)

ForeverAloneDude

Re: WE need to TALK ABOUT CHEEKBONES
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 01:20:34 PM »
Yep, had a big genioplasty in 2005/06 and no issues to speak of. Of course ideally I should have had braces, dbl jaw surgery, the works but it wasn’t an option for me so I did what I could. It bugged me for a few years that I had a narrow and asymmetric jaw and I thought about implants but I am glad I didn’t do it in the end. My neck filled out from the gym and I think that lookism stuff (hate that website btw) about a thick neck making your jaw look better is true.

Sorry for the derail OP but I don’t agree cheekbones are that important aesthetically for guys. A good chin is enough, a good jaw is even better everything else is just icing on the cake.

No its stupid to single out individual features. Everything matters to some extent. And at times if a person is deficient for one part they can make up for it elsewhere and still look good.

Yeah 22-25 should be the time for me to max my physique at least.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 07:29:51 PM »
Cheek bones (or cheek augmentation) is over rated in men.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 07:48:30 PM »

Def. Many good looking guys like lachowski etc don't have very massive ones. I guess having a particular sort of cheekbones with a square jawline can allow a "super masculine" look over a pretty boy type?

Its def a nice thing to have though.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 07:49:42 PM »

I don't give a f**k, its just that I NEED CHEEKBONES for my individual features and that's  what this thread is about. Not about you guys debating your copecel mechanisms (sarcasm).

22 year old guy. f**k man, if I was that age I was breath in a big breath of fresh air and become a marathon runner or some s**t that would help me enjoy my youth and my  body. If you wanna sleep with hookers sometimes go for it --its no big deal and can be a lot of fun. Also there's ALWAYS some chick who will sleep/date etc. you.

You keep asking me what will be available in 10 years. Yes some crazy s**t will be invented in the next 10 years since we're on the cusp of using Crisp-R, bioreactors, epibone to synthesize bone. By 2030 for sure you'll be able to full Fallout (my brother plays that game) create the way you look or at least you'll have enough tech that will take you to 2040 when definitelyh it'll be there.

But who the f**k cares. You're getting laid in the meantime. You don't need crazy looks or even average looks to get laid. Just take good care of yourself, bodybuild, dress well and make yourself interesting by doing interesting s**t (f**king around on a jaw surgery forum not included).

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 07:56:45 PM »
You wanna know what kind of tech:

Imagine this you go into a cosmetic surgeon place. They take samples of your skin, hair, bone, fat.

Grow totally new hair, facial skin, teeth, jaw bone implants made with your own bone, even new eyes cause your eyes may be weak. Ask you what kind of hair texture, color you want etc.

WHile you live at this cosmetic surgery resort your various parts will be enhanced and replaced while you convalesce and heal in various sorts of enhanced plasma thermal pools, vitamin IVs, artificially ehanced blood transfusions, and premium blow-jobs from biologically identical sex-robos. Nano-robots the size of cells will enter your body and rejuvenate and replace all living cells reprogramming them back to the cells of a healthy athletic 20 year old.

In fact since youll be achieving your ego ideal they will also synthesize a sex-robo who is the same gender and looks as your new self and you will be able to f**k him up the ass, felch him, give him (yourself blow-jobs) and receive them from him. Have him reverse cowboy you, rim you, and finish it off with a nice hot urine bath to the face. I mean screw women, there is nothing greater than having sex with your ego ideal.

Cost for full 3 month set of procedures (figuring inflation for 2050s prices): 4,500 000 pieces of Gold-Pressed Latinum.

Work  work!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:35:35 PM by kavan »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 09:22:23 PM »
I don't give a f**k, its just that I NEED CHEEKBONES for my individual features and that's  what this thread is about. Not about you guys debating your copecel mechanisms (sarcasm).

22 year old guy. f**k man, if I was that age I was breath in a big breath of fresh air and become a marathon runner or some s**t that would help me enjoy my youth and my  body. If you wanna sleep with hookers sometimes go for it --its no big deal and can be a lot of fun. Also there's ALWAYS some chick who will sleep/date etc. you.

You keep asking me what will be available in 10 years. Yes some crazy s**t will be invented in the next 10 years since we're on the cusp of using Crisp-R, bioreactors, epibone to synthesize bone. By 2030 for sure you'll be able to full Fallout (my brother plays that game) create the way you look or at least you'll have enough tech that will take you to 2040 when definitelyh it'll be there.

But who the f**k cares. You're getting laid in the meantime. You don't need crazy looks or even average looks to get laid. Just take good care of yourself, bodybuild, dress well and make yourself interesting by doing interesting s**t (f**king around on a jaw surgery forum not included).

Then get an implant and stop waiting for this future stuff. You can get them out in the future once they can be replaced with your futuristic spontaneously combusted bone matter.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 09:25:11 PM »
Def. Many good looking guys like lachowski etc don't have very massive ones. I guess having a particular sort of cheekbones with a square jawline can allow a "super masculine" look over a pretty boy type?

Its def a nice thing to have though.

Jaw line is more important. Over augmentation with cheeks does not look good on guys.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2018, 07:56:56 AM »

I don't know. I hope we can fallout our face out. Also I don't know why people are compelled into telling me dating and sex life advice when that's not even a question.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2018, 07:57:27 AM »
You wanna know what kind of tech:

Imagine this you go into a cosmetic surgeon place. They take samples of your skin, hair, bone, fat.

Grow totally new hair, facial skin, teeth, jaw bone implants made with your own bone, even new eyes cause your eyes may be weak. Ask you what kind of hair texture, color you want etc.

WHile you live at this cosmetic surgery resort your various parts will be enhanced and replaced while you convalesce and heal in various sorts of enhanced plasma thermal pools, vitamin IVs, artificially ehanced blood transfusions, and premium blow-jobs from biologically identical sex-robos. Nano-robots the size of cells will enter your body and rejuvenate and replace all living cells reprogramming them back to the cells of a healthy athletic 20 year old.

In fact since youll be achieving your ego ideal they will also synthesize a sex-robo who is the same gender and looks as your new self and you will be able to f**k him up the ass, felch him, give him (yourself blow-jobs) and receive them from him. Have him reverse cowboy you, rim you, and finish it off with a nice hot urine bath to the face. I mean screw women, there is nothing greater than having sex with your ego ideal.

Cost for full 3 month set of procedures (figuring inflation for 2050s prices): 4,500 000 pieces of Gold-Pressed Latinum.

Work  work!

Dude...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:35:56 PM by kavan »

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 07:59:05 AM »
Then get an implant and stop waiting for this future stuff. You can get them out in the future once they can be replaced with your futuristic spontaneously combusted bone matter.

I haven't seen good results via implants. I'm sure lazlo hasn't either hence that. Also yeah I think he's trying to be a bit too opportunistic and coping hard with the muh future stuff.

I wish medical technology development was like electronics with rapidness.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 08:01:31 AM »
Jaw line is more important. Over augmentation with cheeks does not look good on guys.

For all of this, shape matters the most, lol. I've seen on all these forums talking about projection, size, blah, blah, blah but very few address the importance of size of the bone mass etc. I guess its since people are trying to not think about things they can't change anyways. Implants seem to be very restricted too.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2018, 08:09:13 AM »

Sorry I meant shape. Also hard to read anything lazlo tells me with a straight face. I just wish he gave me a serious response. Else I'd be on lookism.  ;D

ditterbo

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2018, 09:10:59 AM »
Maybe high cheek implants with jaw implants could work?  This Eppley patient posted some of his results on lookism. I thought it looked a bit odd but then the jaw angle filler he added, mimicing really flared jaw angle implants, seemed to make the zygo heft look more natural. He doesn't give good shots though to really tell for sure how it came out, or true b/a's. His submalars look unnaturally deficient in Eppley's (probably photoshopped skin) webpage.  That's the problem with these sites.. lots of smoke and mirrors.

http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/case-study-high-cheekbone-look-custom-infraorbital-implants/

Also this guy made out well. Shows how even 8mm jaw angle implants (& that specific design for his face) don't really do much, but it helped I guess (in combo w/cheek implants).
https://www.dryaremchuk.com/img/ctpatient1.jpg

Here's one more guy showing how jaw heft augmentation alone make a big difference (but still swollen 1 month post op. yes he is). BUT he's also not taking proper pictures to compare true b/a. Basically I'm coming out of this quick research sesh where I started - uncertain of any procedure's worth to the cheeks. But it does look like there's options out there now. I wish I could see examples of the supposed long term looks problems with implant augmentation everyone warns about.
https://imgur.com/a/bjkdr

These images were all publicly posted on reddit or Eppley's site.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:27:12 AM by ditterbo »

boyo

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2018, 11:36:31 AM »
I haven't seen good results via implants.

custom made silicon implant:

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2018, 01:56:23 PM »
Maybe high cheek implants with jaw implants could work?  This Eppley patient posted some of his results on lookism. I thought it looked a bit odd but then the jaw angle filler he added, mimicing really flared jaw angle implants, seemed to make the zygo heft look more natural. He doesn't give good shots though to really tell for sure how it came out, or true b/a's. His submalars look unnaturally deficient in Eppley's (probably photoshopped skin) webpage.  That's the problem with these sites.. lots of smoke and mirrors.

http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/case-study-high-cheekbone-look-custom-infraorbital-implants/

Also this guy made out well. Shows how even 8mm jaw angle implants (& that specific design for his face) don't really do much, but it helped I guess (in combo w/cheek implants).
https://www.dryaremchuk.com/img/ctpatient1.jpg

Here's one more guy showing how jaw heft augmentation alone make a big difference (but still swollen 1 month post op. yes he is). BUT he's also not taking proper pictures to compare true b/a. Basically I'm coming out of this quick research sesh where I started - uncertain of any procedure's worth to the cheeks. But it does look like there's options out there now. I wish I could see examples of the supposed long term looks problems with implant augmentation everyone warns about.
https://imgur.com/a/bjkdr

These images were all publicly posted on reddit or Eppley's site.

Well, not every guy (actually very few) is going to look more like a male model even if they get the cheek implants 'like a male model'. That sort of thing only works well if the person ALMOST looks like a male model EXCEPT for the cheek area. Male models have special 'magic' eye sockets that can't be reproduced via surgery. They all (well most of them) have the very 'long' narrow eyes going on and due to that most of the rest of the bone structure is good too. So, unless someone STARTS with those type of EYES, no amount of bone augmentation will be making anyone looking like a model.

As to the links you gave:

Eppley's example:

He shows a MALE MODEL for the photo. But the bone scan image with implants--well WHO KNOWS what the guy looks like IN THE FLESH.

Yaremchuck's example:

The guy looks better. But hope he didn't expect to 'look like a model'.

The 3rd example just looks like a nerdy guy who's now got a chin that is TOO BIG/long for the jaw. When the chin is made longer that way, the back of the jaw angle can look too relatively high.

NONE of them look 'like models' BUT MAYBE didn't expect that. If all they wanted was more boney projection where they each got it, then all is good.

But some of these docs, especially Eppley, really go after the guys looking for the 'model look'. But few to none of the 'I want to look like a model' types will ever look like one. That's because the male models all have a type of EYE SOCKET that NEVER can be reproduced. It's the type of socket where the eyes are horizontally 'long' where the eyes are spaced apart 'one eye' length. So, that means their HEADS area also proportionally LARGE.

Thing with the male models is IF they have the EYE AREA going on, they also have the BROW covering over that going on too and most likely the UNDER EYE bone support to orbital rim and the HIGH cheek bone area. It's ALL in the EYES; the SOCKETS. That's what male models (females too) that can NEVER be reproduced with plastic or bone surgery.

The docs appeal to guys who want that stuff to look more 'like a model' but they NEVER tell them straight on that they WILL NOT look like a male model (unless they start out with the EYES and only need some jaw or chin work.) I've seen but ugly guys on real self asking the doctors how they can get 'this or that' like a male model and not one of them tell them that they will NEVER get the look of the model. They just try to sell them on their services.

Here is EXAMPLE:  Guy on RealSelf asks the doctors 'how to get cheeks like a MODEL'.
NONE of them break it to him that he has NO CHANCE of EVER looking remotely like a male model whether or not he gets cheek augmentation 'like the models have'.

https://www.realself.com/question/chiseled-and-hollow-cheeks-like-male-model#media-question-657613-image-156365

ETA: This is not the actual guy asking the question. It's someone using other people's photos. But just goes to show, none of the doctor responses told the guy straight out, no way he's going to look anything like a model.