Author Topic: Techniques to widen chin & jaw?  (Read 34 times)

Nikolai

Techniques to widen chin & jaw?
« on: Today at 04:54:19 PM »
Hi, I am a candidate for DJS+BSSO, but I also have an incredibly narrow chin and narrow jaw. I have this post saved from a long time ago (potentially from this forum) and wanted to get opinions of whether what was proposed in that post is realistic, and if so, whether it would be a good idea to attempt this before, or after DJS+BSSO in my prospective surgery pipeline, and if this would prevent me from pursuing future surgeries (once healed) in any way. Also wondering who (in the US but would go overseas if needed) would consider doing this. Alternatively, I am open to being educated on the best way to achieve this widening effect if it's possible (in the first place) through another means (as I need a technique that affords me the most width I can get). I know this is jawsurgeryforums but I've also recently seen suggestions of the less invasive 'MSE' and 'MSDO' from videos on YouTube like this one and wanted to see if members here see this is as a viable way as well to achieve width: https://youtu.be/i_6RRfLGbhA?si=DM5i5g6UM3wRbNCg

Thanks!